用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??
樓主: wcandtt
go

有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信?? [複製鏈接]

141#
發表於 05-3-15 12:43 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??

唔該! 我昨天收到call from Victoria by confirming my daughter to be accepted to attend the Toddler Class in Aug. My daughter is 17 mths now i.e. she will be 2 years old in Oct 05. But what actually I want to apply is the PN class not the Toddler Class. They explain that PN class is opened in Aug and my daughter age is too young for this Class. But what I concern is if i take the Toddler Class will it be directly promoted to K1 next year or there is no benefit for taking the Toddler Class except PN class.  Can you pls solve my problem?

142#
發表於 05-3-15 13:09 |只看該作者

I don't understand what Victoria are  telling you. My daughter who is the same age as your bb will be starting in the Victoria PN class in Homantin in August. So why did Victoria tell you that your bb is too young for their PN class. My understanding is that the PN class is the same as the Nursery class and that next year, all bbs can apply for K1. However, I am not sure about the toddler class.

143#
發表於 05-3-15 14:31 |只看該作者

Toddler Class will be directly promoted to K1 next year.
[img align=left]http://onfinite.com/libraries/487250/185.jpg[/img]我愛小端宜 :-D

144#
發表於 05-3-15 15:52 |只看該作者

thank you so much for yr reply. But are U really sure about this? They ask my daughter to attend 5 days (am) Toddler Class per week.

145#
發表於 05-3-15 15:54 |只看該作者

yes, it was mentioned on their brochure, and the teacher at Kornhill told me about this.

146#
發表於 05-3-15 15:59 |只看該作者

bbcc: You should ask the school directly just to make sure as it is a very important matter.

147#
發表於 05-3-15 16:58 |只看該作者

Marshmellow:

many thanks for your concerns. I did ask them. They answered uncertainly by saying " probably yes, but depends on yr daughter can cope with the syllabus or school life during the year." I wonder why don't they put my daughter to the PN in Oct instead of Toddler Class. I prefer to wait until Oct to start the PN Class. What the differences between these 2 classes? I personally don't think they are the same. I feel that their words are not so reliable and a sort of cheating.

They ask me to go next Wed for registration and uniform measurement but no need to pay for the tuition fee.

bbcc

148#
發表於 05-3-15 17:01 |只看該作者

oh really, let me check their brochure. Can I find any info from their websites? tuenyima, sometimes, they are not so reliable and not convincing. Do you have any similarity with my case? If yes, can the child directly promoted to K1 after completing the Toddler Class?

bbcc

149#
發表於 05-3-15 17:33 |只看該作者

Extracts from Victoria's brochure:

"Class Level:

Children of Toddler Class will promote to Nursery Class after completing one year's programme"

150#
發表於 05-3-15 18:03 |只看該作者

tuenyima

thank you so much for your resources. 我終於放心d啦! 唔該晒! Which campus does your child study or we can have a meet?

Cheers
bbcc

151#
發表於 05-3-15 18:10 |只看該作者

My daughter will be studying at South Horizons Victoria (Pre-nursery a.m. class) this coming August.

152#
發表於 05-3-16 16:36 |只看該作者

bbcc

I think as your daughter is under 2 in August, so they arrange her to Toddler class.  For PN class, the kid must be at least 2 years old in August 2005.

Whether you can transfer to PN when she is 2, you should ask the school directly.

loklokc

153#
發表於 05-3-16 16:50 |只看該作者

As far as I know, some kids under two yrs old will go to PN class when they are 2 (says Oct, Nov or Dec). As your selected campus has also had Toddler Class (I guess the Toddler Class is not yet full but the PN class is full) so Victoria arranges like this.  

154#
發表於 05-3-17 11:56 |只看該作者

My daughter will study in Homantin Victoria toddler class in August.  For my experience, Vic first told my husband that my daughter has the choice to stay in toddler class or transfer to PN class during application.  Last week when we go to enrol the playgroup, they told me that no transfer will be arranged.  The whole toddler class should stay together in toddler class for a year before promoting to K1.  therefore what you guys said might be correct.
我家有BB豬小豬肉,豬爸爸大豬肉和靚靚豬媽媽 :cheeze: :cheeze: :cheeze:

155#
發表於 05-3-17 16:22 |只看該作者

Confirmed by Vic that the students in the Toddler Class can be directly promoted to K1; same as PN.

bbcc
‹ 上一主題|下一主題