教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

161#
發表於 05-8-20 19:22 |只看該作者

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

Dear Mrs. Cheung,

How many bottles do you want?  The group discount is very attractive as they will order more than 15 bottles directly from Maxam Nutraceutics.  I'll talk to HayBmum if she wants to order as well.

Deadline will be tommorrow.

How about the order of PCA-RX?  Thanks.

162#
發表於 05-8-20 22:21 |只看該作者

Dear Kawai,
Please reserve one bottle for me.

What is the discount offered by Maxam Nutraceutics?  I find a web site which offers progressive discount.

Buy 1-2 items for: $117.95 each
Buy 3-5 items for: $113.95 each
Buy 6-11 items for: $107.95 each
Buy 12-23 items for: $97.95 each
Buy 24 and up items for: $85.50 each

http://www.costlessvitamin.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1381&products_id=5462&engine=adwords!1895&keyword=%28PCA+Rx%29&match_type=
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

163#
發表於 05-8-20 22:56 |只看該作者

你地自已買哩d藥比呀仔食,唔使問下醫生先呀,唔驚架,重有 b12 針有咩唔好呀,請幫忙

164#
發表於 05-8-20 23:42 |只看該作者

Dear Mrs. Cheung,

The webmaster of "http://www.autismpnhk.net" will take care of the order.  The price will be around US$70.  One of the parents who is a flight attendant will bring back the order herself while her next trip to US within next week.

We'll visit Dr. Trodd before starting this new chelation therapy.  An initial urine test is suggested and every 2 months after the treatment.   

165#
發表於 05-8-21 13:35 |只看該作者

Dear Kawai,
Very very competitive price.            

Can you order TWO bottles for me?  Sorry for changing mind.  Thanks.

Dr Trodd prescribed Wellness' Lipoceutical Glutathione for my child to remove heavy metal, just a natural supplement.  He has got it for one month.  I started to give him Malic Acid last night which is also a dietary supplement for removing heavy metal.  So far, my child has not got any medicine to remove heavy metal.  I just hope that they can help him a lot.   

166#
發表於 05-8-21 13:44 |只看該作者

Dear 內疚爸爸,
We visit Dr Trodd, a Dan doctor.  A body check-up is given at first.  CFGF diet will be adopted.  Dietary supplement or vitamin B-12 injection will be provided.  Most of the autistic children are deficient in vitamin due to biased diet and poor digestion system.  Supplement or medicine may be used to remove heavy metal in the body.  This is a trial-and-error process to search for the most suitable way to help our children.

WE DON'T GIVE MEDICINE TO OUR CHILDREN WITHOUT DOCTOR'S PRESCRIPTION.  WE JUST GIVE THEM NATURAL SUPPLEMENT WHEN THERE IS NO DOCTOR'S ADVICE.  

BTW, we often read reference books, research paper and web forum from time to time to keep abreast of the latest change in biomedical treatment.  

167#
發表於 05-8-21 22:07 |只看該作者

Dear Mrs. Cheung and HayBmum,

Your order have been confirmed.  Will contact you when they're ready for collection.  

168#
發表於 05-8-22 08:25 |只看該作者

Dear kawai,
Many thanks.       

169#
發表於 05-8-22 09:11 |只看該作者

Dear Kawai,
Thank you very much.

170#
發表於 05-8-22 10:51 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Let me report my son's biomedical treatment.

We visited Dr. Trodd on 12/8/2005 and had B-12 injection and 3 different supplements, Acidophilus powder, DMG, Lipoceutical Glutathione.  Dr. Trodd said the main function is to drive the toxic away from my boy's body (really?).  GFCF diet is also recommended.  The first two days, after the supplements and injection, I really feel my son's language is better, e.g. use sentences instead of words by himself (no need to remind him).

Two days later, I take away casein from his diet.  

And then, I also try to take an initiate stage to take away gluten but only to a limited extend.  Because I am still unable to find supplements and need time to familiar with it practically.  e.g. I only use the Tamarin soy sauce, GFCF macaroni, no bread and no biscuit, rice noodle … only the most obvious wheat product I can think of.  However, my son still has lunch at school.  At home I still use Chicken broth (later I found it contains casein), hash brown (later I wondered whether the surface is wheat?).  However, these few days, his language is little (quite quiet at home), back using the words "here", "there" to represent the exact location, using more words instead of sentences.  I don't know whether the supplements are not working well or whether it's the Withdrawal Period mentioned in Dr. Trodd notes.  But I don't think my limited GFCF diet is really working.  I'm going to ask Dr. Trodd this coming Friday anyway.

Another change is my son doesn't eat much this week – even he belated rice.  

There's some other improvement but I don't know whether it's the supplements or it's the CF working?  Or even may be to the 2 weeks summer vacation up to 12/8/2005, I spend with my son is working (I drill him frequently myself during the 2 weeks vacation).  Last Sat and Sun, he invited me to play 煮飯仔 which he never did before.  We pretended eating dinner, tea and birthday party.  And he even used his favorite doll, Minnie to join the party and asked her to blow the candles out!

I'm still very confused about the biomedical treatment (too many things don't understand) and hope I can pick it up soon.  I hope this long message won't bother all of you.
Carson's birthday in January 2000.

171#
發表於 05-8-22 14:20 |只看該作者

Dear Chanchanboy,
Next time when you visit Dr Trodd, you must ask him to prescribe Carnosine (a medicine for 老人癡呆症) which may help speech development.  My son and Kawai's son have tried before and it does work.  However, don't take it for a long period of time.  One month is enough.  Good luck to you.

172#
發表於 05-8-22 16:05 |只看該作者

Dear mrscheung and chanchanboy,

I was so surprised last night when we're having dinner at the restaurant last night.  My son has been arguing with me continuously regarding the colour of the credit card whether it's blue or green.  

My son said: it's a green credit card,
I said, No, it's a blue credit card,  
我再話: 係藍色.
亞仔話: 係綠色.
我話: 明明係藍色.
亞仔話: 明明係綠色.  

Actually, the colour is between blue and green.  So that it's hard to tell what colour it is.  It was the first time we argured like that.  He also gave me excellent eye contact while we're arguing about this issue.

I'm not sure how the carnosine works as he has just started it for one week only.  My son now is also taking homeopathic remedy and those bio-treatments.   

chanchanboy,
Have you got the lab tests report yet?      

173#
發表於 05-8-22 16:58 |只看該作者

Dear MrsCheung & Kawai,

I don't know whether Dr. Trodd will agree to give me the carnosine just the 2nd visit.  But since it was mentioned in the note, I will ask for his comment.  

I've got the food allergy report from Kelvin but the hair test done in Dr. Trodd's office will only be available during the 2nd visit.  

Kawai, it's so nice your son argued with you.  But I really agreed that we cannot sure what is working on our kids.  

174#
發表於 05-8-22 18:34 |只看該作者

Dear Chanchanboy,
You just push him for the medicine.  He gave me during the first visit.   My husband named it as '仙丹'.      

175#
發表於 05-8-22 18:36 |只看該作者

Dear Kawai,
Can you tell me how you apply the homeopathic remedy?  Thanks.

176#
發表於 05-8-22 20:39 |只看該作者

Dear chanchanboy,
I think Dr. Trodd will give carnosine to your son  if you request for it.  Carnosine is an amino acid that may enhance neurological function.  It's been widely used as a supplement for autistic kids.  Besides, do you give B-12 injection to your son yourself or visit Trodd's clinic twice a week?  Actually you can observe every change by giving the supplements one by one.  Adding in a new one after weekly observation.  

Dear Mrs Cheung,
My son visits Dr. Yuen who is a homeopathic partitioner recommended by st.  I saw many autistic kids visit him during our last two appointments.

Visit the following sites for more info about Homeopathy.

Dr. Judyth Reichenberg-Ullman is one of the well-known homeopathicists in the world.  They do accept telephone or video conferencing consultation.     

Dr. Judyth Reichenberg-Ullman
http://www.healthyhomeopathy.com/

Dr. Yuen
http://www.naturalhealing.com.hk/

177#
發表於 05-8-22 20:52 |只看該作者

mrscheung,

Thank you for your advice.

kawai,

1st - nurse gave my son injection in Trodd's office.
2nd - I gave the injection in Trodd's office before the nurse.
3rd -  I gave the injection at home.

After you asked, it's true that my son asked me to play on Sat after the injection.  For the other oral supplements, I can't find much difference or improved only a little.  I'll ask for the carnosine anyway.

178#
發表於 05-8-22 21:27 |只看該作者

Dear kawai,
What did Dr Yuen give your son?  Thanks.

179#
發表於 05-8-22 21:27 |只看該作者

Hi chanchanboy,
Better to take the supplement one by one as recommended by Kawai.  Beware of the glutathione which may cause yeast overgrown.  My son did not response well to it and I need to drop it for a while.

Kawai,
It seems miracle for the carnosine but perhaps it's due to other supplement.  What about the effect of Dr Yuen's supplement.  Last time you mentioned that your son react to his supplement badly.  What about the lastest development?

180#
發表於 05-8-22 22:09 |只看該作者

Dear all,

I did drop the Glutathione tonight as it made my son very hyper after introducing it since last Sunday.  I'll use grapeseed extract and garlic extract to replace the medicine for yeast infection.  

We first visited Dr. Yuen 2 weeks ago.  He prescribed Theridion as a single homeopathic remedy to my son.  Somehow, the medicine irritated him a lot.  We stopped it after 3 doses afterward.  We went to Dr. Yuen again last Sat.  He is a funny guy and he taught my son  how to laugh like crazy man.  My son replied: "What's so funny?" when Dr. Yuen was laughing.  My son did copy the way he laughed.  Then he prescribed another remedy named Carcinosin.  I haven't seen any significant effect yet but my son seems a bit difference after taking the natural remedy.   

‹ 上一主題|下一主題