請問圍棋係唔係一定要係棋院學?
有冇家長係請老師個別指導圍棋既?如果有,可唔可以介紹吓?     

2#
發表於 07-5-23 10:10 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有冇圍棋老師介紹?

我仔仔係康文署學既, HK40/(6 x 2 hours) 分三個階段.

我仔仔上晒堂.

其實果D係基本野, 但必須要知.

我老公識, 佢可以陪仔仔玩. 但我但唔咁叻. 已經招架唔住, 琴晚比佢殺到片甲不留. 佢進步左好多.

圍棋係要浸, 我比唔起錢佢去圍棋學院學, 又搵唔到免費Online 圍棋比佢練習都好煩, 因為佢好想有人陪佢玩.

有人幫到忙嗎 ? 提供免費Online 圍棋.

3#
發表於 07-5-23 17:57 |只看該作者

ian723,
你可以入去下面個WEBSITE 度, 跟住做會員, (免費), 如果你部腦冇JAVA, 佢地會有條LINK 叫你DOWNLOAD JAVA ,你入去時, 自己作個名, 唔駛入PASSWORD, 以"過客"身份入去, 跟住註冊做會員, 登記時你寫你個仔仔大約幾多級, 新會員既級數後有個?, 如果你輸幾場, 電腦會DOWNGRADE 你個級數, 相反如果勝了, 你都可以UPGRADE.其 實YAHOO 都有免費圍棋, 但因為冇分級數, 比較難玩, 而且D人玩到一半, 如果輸就會中途離局, KGS 比較少D尼類情形, 你試下丫~

click KGS  

4#
發表於 07-5-23 18:11 |只看該作者

PaulineVin,

請問你仔仔學過圍棋未? 如果未學過, 我唸你最好都係去

5#
發表於 07-5-24 16:30 |只看該作者

IGS
KGS
弈城圍棋
Tom圍棋
全部不須錢的    

6#
發表於 07-5-28 18:13 |只看該作者

My son has been learning for 2 years and now has 段. In my opinion, the most effective way to improve is to join a 兒童圍棋學院. They can learn the theory during weekly lesson. There are many theories like 定式. My son learns different things every week and is still improving his "chess strength". There are many kids staying in the academy, especially at weekends, and children can play chess with opponents of comparable strength, and improvement is very apparent. They can also play chess with teachers and during playing, teachers can point out their weak points so as to get improvement.
Playing chess on the web is very important too, because they can do it at home, and it's better than playing other computer games. But the opponents will not comment which step is good and which is bad. Therefore, playing chess with teachers is the most effective way to improve.
Any parents who have kids playing go-chess and joining the many competitions are welcome to share their experience with me.

7#
發表於 07-6-2 22:32 |只看該作者

PaulineVin 寫道:
請問圍棋係唔係一定要係棋院學?
有冇家長係請老師個別指導圍棋既?如果有,可唔可以介紹吓?     

唔一定既,看書都可以學番黎,比較慢D.
請老師個別指導圍棋好貴,貴過請補習老師!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題