go

有無人讀過青衣宏福國際班? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-27 09:26 |顯示全部帖子
hello cheque,
你的小朋友也是真正外籍小朋友,還是香港小朋友?!

原帖由 cheque 於 26/5/2007 15:34 發表
Dear Patricialo,

Many thanks for your help and information.

I knew some Hong Kong local school have 國際班nursey class,but I do not know the different between Hong Kong local school國際班 nursey cla ...

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 09-6-9 14:32 編輯 ]
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

2#
發表於 09-6-24 13:26 |顯示全部帖子
both my 2 sons are studying at tivoli.
elder son was in international section during N1 and K1. and this year change to local section due to the time table changed to afternoon.
local section is a much bigger class (8 children vs 25 children now).
he was not completely comfortable at the beginning in the new class, now he is feeling much better.
younger son is in N1 this year, international section.
i can say that they both love to go to school. and that's what we want.

原帖由 yyin 於 9/6/2009 16:44 發表
Hi, 大家交流一下....
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

3#
發表於 09-12-12 12:31 |顯示全部帖子
mainly english with pth for chinese lesson.
not oxford or wall street english accents, however, the teachers' english is good level!

原帖由 mianyang_99 於 11/12/2009 09:50 發表

Do they use Cantonese for PN international section or just PTH and English?? Are the teachers native speakers????
    -Steve Jobs-

4#
發表於 10-4-7 16:41 |顯示全部帖子
i'm sorry, we actually can't really comment on the teachers' english level as neither me nor my wife are native english speakers...
for the pre nursery class. the children are more likely just learn a few words by playing, listening stories and physical exercises.

原帖由 jjh 於 1/4/2010 23:21 發表
How about the school?

How about the Eng Standard as I know they have no NET Teachers? What they learn in PN class? Please advice!!!
    -Steve Jobs-

5#
發表於 10-7-15 12:02 |顯示全部帖子
我有兩個小朋友讀tivoli.
大哥今年升小一, 有幸考到陳守仁.
弟弟會升K2... 出年年尾又一輪新作戰....
他們兩個都是, N1, K1 國際班. K2, K3 中英文班.
英文,中文講ok, 睇同寫就... 麻麻... K3 level.

原帖由 ho_yan2406 於 11/6/2010 23:56 發表
想請問,係咪諗住讀國際小學先適合apply國際班?係咪要成日同佢講英文?我只係想個仔學好d英文,但小學諗住讀返普通傳統小學,咁應唔應該apply國際班呢?thanks~ ...
    -Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題