用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心學校 考到聖心私小P1,又派到聖心下午津小,點選擇? ...
查看: 6666|回覆: 21
go

考到聖心私小P1,又派到聖心下午津小,點選擇? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-6-2 17:16 |只看該作者

考到聖心私小P1,又派到聖心下午津小,點選擇?

考到聖心私小,又派到下午津小,點選擇?

請給意見!

謝謝!

2#
發表於 07-6-3 01:22 |只看該作者

Re: 考到聖心私小P1,又派到聖心下午津小,點選擇?

咁就恭喜你啦, 選上午班定下午班,要考慮幾個因素
1. 上午班係私校, 要交學費, 呢個係經濟考慮
2. 一般認為, 上午校水平, 特別係英語方面, 高過下午校, 要考慮囡囡的水平
3.囡囡對上午返學還是下午返學適應問題,

其實過去都有好多同類的討論, 可以番查一下個討論區archive, 睇多d意見

3#
發表於 07-6-3 10:45 |只看該作者

Hi yaushek,

你好!我都有同樣疑問,依家15/16。我問左個朋友,佢2個女,1個聖心上午班,1個下午班(但現在已17-18歲)。佢話上午班程度高、但無乜獎狀&活动;下午班程度要跟教育署,所以冇咁深。但校長開明,舉辦很多活动、比机會不同程度的學生發揮。她感覺下午班的女兒讀得較開心。

至於升聖心中學,AM99%都入到;PM大概60-70%(名次全班20名以內應可以直升)

若想催侷囡囡的成績,可以孝慮AM;若担心讀得辛苦、想多D活动,可考慮PM。以上是訪問朋友所得,也是多年前的資料,不妨作個參考。

我個人會考慮囡囡能力多D,佢現在的幼稚园活动教學,恐未能在短時間拉上AM的水平。我只希望佢讀得開心、輕鬆;我自己的壓力也小一些。

可以分享你最後的決定嗎?

4#
發表於 07-6-4 18:48 |只看該作者

媽媽們,

恕我愚昧, mud考到上午私小, 還可以去抽下午津小嗎?

namnamzhu

5#
發表於 07-6-5 08:21 |只看該作者

恭喜你!
你真是看吓小朋友的英文程度,私校同津貼的科目有所不只有英文一科。而現在私校同津貼的英文程度越來越接近。
其實你想佢將來條路是怎樣行?
如果你想佢將來可以入到聖心中學,私校真是機會大d!但你要想過小朋友是否適應到,跟不跟上私校的英文呢。你都知道幼稚園的英文程度是怎樣的,你個囡囡英文又是怎樣呢?(只有父母最清楚)
現在小朋友已經上小一模擬的課程 (學校),你看吓你個囡有什麼反應。再到書店看吓小一(下學期)/小二英文課本。小朋友的壓力來自父母,而父母的壓力來自學校及周圍環境(其他小朋友的成績),你們真是誠受到嗎?
你想小朋友在輕鬆的環境學習 或是要一間名校,都會影響小朋友將來成長! 只是個人感覺,最後怎樣決定是你們(父母)。

6#
發表於 07-6-5 09:14 |只看該作者

其實聖心我小唔係好難,除了英文科要讀高一年外,其餘都可以,功課不是很多,大多於學校已做了,基本上小朋友可於1小時內完成。其實最重要是時間,上午校的確於時間運用方面好d,特別係如果有課外活動就更加容易安排時間。

老師都很好和很有愛心,小朋友都很喜歡上學。

如您有任何關於聖心我小的問題,可隨時pm我。

yaushek 寫道:
考到聖心私小,又派到下午津小,點選擇?

請給意見!

謝謝!

7#
發表於 07-6-5 10:51 |只看該作者

Hi namnamzhu,

只有第一輪被直資小学取錄,才要放棄抽讖。考到私小,仍有權抽。我囡囡考到3間私小,其中1間更通知了教育署,最後亦抽中第1志願。
namnamzhu 寫道:
媽媽們,

恕我愚昧, mud考到上午私小, 還可以去抽下午津小嗎?

namnamzhu

8#
發表於 07-6-6 09:18 |只看該作者

9#
發表於 07-6-6 16:25 |只看該作者

有朋友,係私校跟唔上....轉左下午校...一樣都係跟唔到,所以如果話係上午班跟唔到既話,下午班都唔好考慮啦....

講開小一模擬......佢地排晒d chair一行行....聖心小學都唔係咁坐的呀....hehe

pamelawong 寫道:
如果你想佢將來可以入到聖心中學,私校真是機會大d!但你要想過小朋友是否適應到,跟不跟上私校的英文呢。你都知道幼稚園的英文程度是怎樣的,你個囡囡英文又是怎樣呢?(只有父母最清楚)
現在小朋友已經上小一模擬的課程 (學校),你看吓你個囡有什麼反應。再到書店看吓小一(下學期)/小二英文課本。小朋友的壓力來自父母,而父母的壓力來自學校及周圍環境(其他小朋友的成績),你們真是誠受到嗎?

10#
發表於 07-6-7 08:05 |只看該作者

是否小朋友本身小接觸英文呀,基本下午班,過了一個適應期 (3個月至6個月),已經適應了。適應期 家長都幫助小朋友(如一起溫習,做補充習作或是請補習老師(有些專教英文)等等...
不可只在課堂上學習,回家不溫習,這樣根本學不適。會否小朋友讀完上午校,跟不上...而轉了下午校,令小朋友有一個錯敗感,去到一間新的學校,而小朋友又不認識,對學習英文失去興趣!
所以家長好好選擇學校給小朋友,不好只顧是否名校,應該考慮這間學校是否適合自己的小朋友。如果選擇不適合小學給自己兒女,可能令至她對學習失去信心。(可能成績差給小朋友笑)
[quote]
Sindy 寫道:
有朋友,係私校跟唔上....轉左下午校...一樣都係跟唔到,所以如果話係上午班跟唔到既話,下午班都唔好考慮啦....

講開小一模擬......佢地排晒d chair一行行....聖心小學都唔係咁坐的呀....hehe  

11#
發表於 07-6-8 09:28 |只看該作者

Thank you for all of your valuable infomation. May I know that math in AM class is using english or chinese math book?

12#
發表於 07-6-8 09:51 |只看該作者

Math係用中文,上午及下午校都係用同一本書。

13#
發表於 07-6-8 11:28 |只看該作者

如果你想囡英文好d, 經濟可以的話 私小好d , 當英文補作費, around hk$80 per lesson , 一d 都唔貴.  Anyway Congratulation!

14#
發表於 07-6-8 11:31 |只看該作者

Would like to ask PM English Class is using English + Chinese or only English conversation in the class.

I know AM is using english conversatin in the class.

Please advise.  Thanks

15#
發表於 07-6-8 21:13 |只看該作者

oh .... good to be one of the members of this topic.
My kid will study shcs pm session p1 coming sept. i do want to know more about the teachers & syllabus in pm session.

however, i don't really agree that the percentage in am session is more than in pm sessions. Who knows???

16#
發表於 07-6-18 16:23 |只看該作者

If I were you (so lucky), I will choose pm session. First of all, you dont have to pay school fee; second, there is not much difference in the english standard as I can see; third and most of all with the leadership of Sister Wong, this is my personal experience that the pm session is running very well and can achieve a full round education. I am not critizing the AM session but on the economic principle, if both sessions are equally "good" then will it be better to put the money to other more useful means including donation to the school.

This is my little opinion. Also, they are equal chance of being admitted to the secondary school, and the seemingly higher pecentage for the am session in last year is due to the reason that there are fewer students for the am session than the pm session. So God bless to all students of Sacred Heart as we are all in one big family, all being united and irrespective of whether they are am students or pm students. Before God, they are the same. Right!!     

17#
發表於 07-6-22 09:54 |只看該作者

Hi Mark,

Now yr daughter is studying on which level P1 or P2? I'm also very headache in choosing between AM OR PM SESSION. My girl is studying at SH kinder k2 & this sep would need to choose the p1.
people always say pm session will be very hard for both parents & children.
How's yr schedule for yr girl if in the pm session. could you pls give me some advice. Many thanks.
my friends said is better to choose am session, more time for child & not study for the whole day & can take rest after school. but i'm also afraid my little girl can't catch up with standard on the am session. so...is so difficult to choose.

18#
發表於 07-7-19 23:34 |只看該作者
原文章由 RichardMa 於 07-6-22 09:54 發表
Hi Mark,

Now yr daughter is studying on which level P1 or P2? I'm also very headache in choosing between AM OR PM SESSION. My girl is studying at SH kinder k2 & this sep would need to choose t ...

RichardMa
My daughter will also be studying at SHK K3 this coming September and got to decide on choosing applying am / pm session.

Personally I dont worry so much about her English but my fear is am session will not give me a lot of time to go thru her school work with her after work; as I usually arrive home around 7 or 730 pm.  

It's good to know from parents here that we can still apply for both am / pm session!
Pretty Princess Petite Prince

19#
發表於 07-7-26 16:49 |只看該作者
pm. school has Science since P. 1 instead of P. 3.
It also starts using Putonghua to teach Chinese Language this year.

20#
發表於 07-7-27 01:49 |只看該作者
想請問am 同 pm 讀的科目數量係咪一樣?
如AM 沒有science in P1, what is the subsitute subject?
Thanks
‹ 上一主題|下一主題