用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 願與大家分享補****補充練習link****-每日一篇 ...
樓主: bettylam
go

願與大家分享補****補充練習link****-每日一篇 [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

41#
發表於 07-9-16 19:57 |只看該作者
Q1 His grandfather led_____before liberation.
a dog's life
a dogs's life
a life of dog's
the dogs life
Q2 "What will happen?" "By next June we _________ a million refrigerators."
will have sold
sell
shall sell
will sell
Q3 When I was in Hangzhou last year, I was so struck by_____beauty of_____nature that I stayed for When I was at clooege I_____three foreign languages,but I_____all except a few words of each.
spoke…had forgotten
spoke…have forgotten
had spoken…had forgotten
had spoken…have forgotten
Q4 _____I be free this Saturday afternoon, I would go with you.
Could
Should
Might
Would
Correct!
Q5 The strict mother asked her son to finish his homework before sleep,but the little boy_____that he wanted to go to bed.
insisted
murmured
whispered
explained
Q6 Just as we appreciate warmth because we've experienced cold, __________ we appreciate what love means all the more because we know what it is to have feeling of hate.
as
that
so
nor
Q7 The manager of the company will offer $5,000_____to whoever can solve the problem of water pollution.
price
prize
award
reward
Q8 Mr. Smith is so hospitable, but his sister is the opposite, and she_____invites others to her home.
evenly
socially
scarcely
separate
Correct!
Q9 "I don't like to ride in a car."
"I think most people prefer riding ______."
to walking
than walking
more than walking
better than walking
Q10 Compare them carefully, and you will see the difference.
= A careful _________ of them will show you the difference.
compare
compared
comparing
comparison

42#
發表於 07-9-17 13:47 |只看該作者
hi!bettylam

我的小朋友是P‧2的,想問吓有冇類似你的Ex.(中.英.數),点先找得到?唔該晒,ths!

醒目開學勳章

43#
發表於 07-9-17 21:49 |只看該作者
Q1 Peter is reading a newspaper article. Select the suitable words and each word can be used once only.

Hong Kong Morning Post
Saturday 4th, 2006

Campers robbed and tied up

Two campers, Mr and Mrs Chiu, were robbed yesterday in a camp site _________(1) Tuen Mun. They saved themselves by calling the police ___________(2) their toes.
Mr and Mrs Chiu were scared but not hurt. Yesterday morning, __________(3) about 9 o'clock, two men suddenly appeared from the bush in the camp site and pointed a long knife at the Chius. The robbers took ________(4) their money, watches and rings. The men tied them _______(5) with a rope and left.
Luckily, Mrs Chan had hid her mobile phone ________(6) a rock and she got it out with her feet right after the robbers had gone. The police then came _______(7) 30 minutes and saved them.

Q1 __________
up
within
at
away
of
under
in
on
with
to
Q2 __________
up
within
at
away
of
under
in
on
with
to
Q3 __________
up
within
at
away
of
under
in
on
with
to
Q4 __________
up
within
at
away
of
under
in
on
with
to
Q5 __________
up
within
at
away
of
under
in
on
with
to
Q6 __________
up
within
at
away
of
under
in
on
with
to
Q7 __________
up
within
at
away
of
under
in
on
with
to

醒目開學勳章

44#
發表於 07-9-17 22:00 |只看該作者
HIHI!tlomum :
hi!bettylam

我的小朋友是P‧2的,想問吓有冇類似你的Ex.(中.英.數),点先找得到?唔該晒,ths! [/quote]>>>係呢樹可以搵到..

希望幫到你..

http://hk.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%E5%B0%8F%E5%AD%B8%E8%A3%9C%E5%85%85%E7%B7%B4%E7%BF%92&fr=FP-tab-web-t-ac&ei=UTF-8&meta=rst%3Dhk

45#
發表於 07-9-17 23:07 |只看該作者
Bettylam

Thank you!: : :

醒目開學勳章

46#
發表於 07-9-18 21:30 |只看該作者
EnglishPrimary 6 Exercise aFill in the blanks with "although" or 'but".

1) He finishes the test first _________ he starts late.
Answer:although

2) The computer can’t work _________ it is new.

3) They go swimming _________ it is raining.

4) Grandma is old _________ she walks very fast.
Answer:but

5) "_________ he can’t swim, he likes going to the beach."
Answer:Although

6) "_________ he is kind, many people don’t like him."
Answer:Although

7) His room is dirty _________ he never cleans it.

8) The building is on fire _________ no one calls the police.

9) Sally is not very clever _________ she is helpful.

10) He is happy _________ he is very poor.

[ 本文章最後由 bettylam 於 07-9-18 21:33 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

47#
發表於 07-9-19 23:59 |只看該作者
(A)      Research shows that by using computers, students become better problem solvers and better communicators. Over a network, using e-mail and sharing files, students have the chance to collaborate and work together with other classmates, peers, and teachers. Networking electronically can help learners create, analyze, and produce information and ideas more easily and efficiently. Networking people “puts and inspiring, enticing, and usable set of tools within reach of the mass of computer users, empowering them to go beyond simply processing information to repurpose, design, publish, and express” (Mello, 1996). Through this increased electronic access to the world around them, students' social awareness and confidence increase. Networking frees them from the limitations of traditional writing tools that often inhibit and restrict writing processes. Learning is then transformed from a traditional passive-listening exercise to an experience of discovery, exploration, and excitement. Students can begin to realize their full potential when they are empowered to contribute and collaborate as a team to accomplish their writing tasks more effectively.

(B)      Electronic mail is a relatively new medium of communication that is experiencing exploding growth in the U.S. and around the world. E-mail messages can be sent across different kinds of networks, both locally and globally. Aside from the Internet, there are thousands of local area networks and wide area networks that send millions more messages daily across various kinds of transmission cable. Electronic mail over the Internet, the world's largest computer network, is experiencing exploding growth daily.

醒目開學勳章

48#
發表於 07-9-20 23:50 |只看該作者
Exercise 1
Say these sentences using the correct form of the verb ‘to be’ and the words in the brackets.
Then write the words in the blanks.
1 I
am/’m not
happy.(not)
2 He
is
sad.
3 You
are not/aren’t
English.(not)
4 We
are
Chinese.
5 They
are not/aren’t
busy.(not)
6 Owls are
birds
7 Tai Po is not/isn’t
in Kowloon.(not)
8 Grammar
is

fun.

醒目開學勳章

49#
發表於 07-9-23 21:09 |只看該作者

LOST AND FOUND

When I was walking down the street the other day, I happened to notice a small black leather wallet lying on the sidewalk. I picked it up and opened it to see if I could find out the owner's name. There was nothing inside except some change and an old photograph---a portrait of a woman and a young girl about twelve years old, who looked like the woman's daughter. I put the photograph back and took the wallet to the police station, where I handed it to the desk sergeant. Before I left, the sergeant took down my name and address in case the owner might want to write and thank me.
          That evening I went to have dinner with my aunt and uncle. They had also invited a young woman so that there would be four people at the table. Her face was familiar. I was quite sure that we had met before, but I could not remember where I had seen her. In the course of the conversation, however, the young woman happened to say that she had lost a wallet that afternoon. All at once I remembered where I had seen her. She was the young girl in the photograph, but she was now much older. She was very surprised, of course, when I was able to describe her lost wallet to her. Then I explained that I had recognized her from the old photograph I had seen in the wallet. My uncle insisted on going to the police station immediately to claim the wallet. When the police sergeant handed it over me said that it was an unbelievable coincidence that I had not only found the wallet, but also the person who had lost it.

醒目開學勳章

50#
發表於 07-9-25 20:48 |只看該作者
Some people think they have an answer to the troubles of automobile crowding and dirty air in large cities. Their answer is the bicycle.      In a great many cities, hundreds of people ride bicycles to work every day. In New York City, some bicycle riders have even formed a group called Bike for a Better City. They claim that if more people rode bicycles to work, there would be fewer automobiles in the business section of the city, and therefore less dirty air from car engines.
      For several years this group has been trying to get the city government to help bicycle riders. For example, they want the city to draw special lanes ---  for bicycles only --- on some of the main streets, because if bicycle riders must use the same lanes as cars, there are accidents. Bike for a Better City feels that if there were special lanes, more people would use bikes.
      However no bicycle lanes have been drawn. Not everyone thinks lanes are a good idea. Taxi drivers do not like the idea --- they say it will block traffic. Some store owners on the main streets do not like the idea --- they say that if there is less traffic they will have less business. And most people live too far from downtown to travel by bike.
      The city government has not yet decided what to do. It wants to keep everyone happy. On Sundays Central Park --- the largest area of open ground in New York --- is closed to traffic, and the roads may be used by bicycles only. But Bike for a Better City says this is not enough and keeps fighting to get bicycle lanes downtown.

醒目開學勳章

51#
發表於 07-9-27 22:12 |只看該作者
We _____ (go) down the road at 100 kph when the wheel ____ (fall) off   were going  fell  
He nearly _____ (have) a heart attack when he ______ (see) the bear.  had saw   
Uncle Ben _____ (get) dressed ___when he ____ (feel) a shap pain in his chest. was getting felt
The winning racing driver ____ (shake) the bottle then _____ (take) the cork out.  shook   took
She ______ (fill) in a questionnaire when the pen _____ (run)out of ink. was filling  ran  

They ____ (watch) TV when the lights ____ (go) off.  were watching  went   
Mike ____ (not see) his friend because he ____ (face) the other way.  didn't see  was facing

醒目開學勳章

52#
發表於 07-9-29 17:47 |只看該作者
http://www.hfkc.edu.hk/main7/chinese/index.htm練習
小五填充練習

1. 學習時融會貫通一定要,要多思考才會得到知識。

2. 身陷險境時,我們要保持冷靜,隨機應變

3. 明天是會考放榜的大日子,所以哥哥為此輾轉反側,不能安睡。

4. 一個有遠見的政府,絕不會臨渴掘井地推行急進的政策。

5. 我和他由小一便認識,到現在已有十年了,我們的友誼真是難能可貴

6. 爸爸回家後,繪聲繪色地給我們講述今天發生的事情。

7. 自少和小玲生活在美國的祖父去世了,她為免觸景生情,所以離開了美國回到香港去。

8. 看那接待員既要接聽電話,又要回答顧客的查,詣這樣忙個不停,難免會顧此失彼

[ 本文章最後由 bettylam 於 07-9-29 18:26 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

53#
發表於 07-10-1 10:24 |只看該作者
(十四)
[size=-1]

六年級成語練習
1. 王老先生總___________是地做善事,不想藉行善而揚名,這種精神是值得我們欣賞的。

2. 做學問必須循序漸進,急於求成,往往只會___________。

3. 律師給人的印象總是一個喜歡_______的人。

4. 維多利亞跟香港的經濟發展有著_________的關係,我們要好好珍惜它。

5. 在辯論比賽中,大家________,針鋒相對,一時難分高下。

6. 憑著他那________毅力,終於成功取得了校際比賽的第一名。

7. 小明在跑步比賽中折折領先,其他的同學________。

8. 新年快到了,商店的大減價將會________。

9. 他們的實力相差不遠,這次的比賽可謂_______。

10. 今天是你要當值日生,你要負責擦黑板,保持課室的整潔,你是的________。

[ 本文章最後由 bettylam 於 07-10-1 10:28 編輯 ]

54#
發表於 07-10-10 14:03 |只看該作者
bettylam,

你好犀利呀!
以前bk未轉版時, 有個toppic係網上練習, 不過依家無左啦! 真係可惜呀!

醒目開學勳章

55#
發表於 07-10-10 22:06 |只看該作者
hihi!all:

dear easiness:

近排bk成日死火,入極都入吾到,攪到我無晒心機,我都想佢地保留番果個免費補充練習網,都吾知點解剷左去...我係果樹都放左不了link,真可惜....不過吾緊要啦!

我都keep住好多...遲下bk情況ok的係呢樹post番比大家...

betty

醒目開學勳章

56#
發表於 07-10-10 23:08 |只看該作者
http://www2.hkedcity.net/sch_files/a/mks/mks-mky/public_html/p6mthex.htm

http://hk.geocities.com/cnlyhhp/eng.htm#checkeng

[ 本文章最後由 bettylam 於 07-10-10 23:12 編輯 ]

57#
發表於 07-10-11 09:58 |只看該作者

Worksheets for P.3

Any worksheets or exercises for P.3 please?

[ 本文章最後由 WTY 於 07-10-12 23:37 編輯 ]

58#
發表於 07-10-11 10:51 |只看該作者
Betty

想問下d exercise 係我校 d paper 定係網上搵嫁
work sheet or test/exam paper
我覺得 d 程度都幾深
好似未教到..定係我少溫書

醒目開學勳章

59#
發表於 07-10-11 13:21 |只看該作者
dear jazzmama:
Betty
想問下d exercise 係我校 d paper 定係網上搵嫁
work sheet or test/exam paper
我覺得 d 程度都幾深
好似未教到..定係我少溫書 [/quote]>>>的paper有的係學校,有的係網上,有的係呀仔補習班....

betty

60#
發表於 07-10-11 13:30 |只看該作者
bettylam,

我之前都有個toppic俾佢剷左, 不過呢位朋友已經停職!
我都希望我地條link可以keep番!

原文章由 bettylam 於 07-10-10 22:06 硐表
hihi!all:

dear easiness:

近排bk成日死火,入極都入吾到,攪到我無晒心機,我都想佢地保留番果個免費補充練習網,都吾知點解剷左去...我係果樹都放左不了link,真可惜....不過吾緊要啦!

我都keep住好多...遲下bk情況o ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題