密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any KCIS parents here?
樓主: gbcc_mang
go

Any KCIS parents here? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 09-4-25 23:44 |只看該作者
What about the English class in KCS kindergarten?  beside Putonghua, so they have sufficient time for English speaking activities?

62#
發表於 09-4-27 12:55 |只看該作者
I just received the phone call from KCIS and they asked me to take my son for a year 1 interview tomorrow morning, can anyone tell me what is the interview about...

63#
發表於 09-4-27 22:08 |只看該作者
原帖由 琬晴B 於 09-4-24 13:43 發表
我一直希望囡囡讀全日班,但不少國際學校幼稚園只設上下午班,所以不在我考慮之列.

蘇浙的國際部及主流部幼稚園設於同一校舍,我讓囡囡上午讀KCIS,下午讀KCS,校方會安排睡覺(K1 only)及吃午飯(小朋友不需要換校服),跟 ...

For the coming year, my son will go for KCS in am and KCIS in pm the other way round.  Any reason why you arrange KCIS morning and KCS afternoon ?

64#
發表於 09-4-28 11:34 |只看該作者
been to KCIS this morning for submitting our Acceptance Form and the Deposit for my son's Reception Class in SEP 2009.  The girl there advises that there are parents put their kids for morning class in the local section and afternoon class in the international section.  Does it make any good to the kids?  please share?

原帖由 GIPW 於 09-4-27 22:08 發表

For the coming year, my son will go for KCS in am and KCIS in pm the other way round.  Any reason why you arrange KCIS morning and KCS afternoon ?

65#
發表於 09-4-28 11:53 |只看該作者
Both arrangements look almost the same. I did the other way round simply because my daughter wasn't in KCS N1 so I knew she might not be offered KCS a.m. place while the chance of getting an a.m. place in KCIS was higher.

:D :D :D

66#
發表於 09-4-29 19:21 |只看該作者
Many kids go to both KCS + KCIS. The school offer students who go to both class to have a nap after lunch during K1.
原帖由 Lorry 於 09-4-28 11:34 發表
been to KCIS this morning for submitting our Acceptance Form and the Deposit for my son's Reception Class in SEP 2009.  The girl there advises that there are parents put their kids for morning class i ...

[ 本帖最後由 hoeve 於 09-4-29 21:01 編輯 ]
桐桐於9月20日出世 歡迎參觀桐桐的網頁

67#
發表於 09-4-30 14:19 |只看該作者
ic. thanks. is your kid also studying at KCIS or KCS?

原帖由 hoeve 於 09-4-29 19:21 發表
Many kids go to both KCS + KCIS. The school offer students who go to both class to have a nap after lunch during K1.

68#
發表於 09-4-30 22:28 |只看該作者
She go to both KCS and KCIS last year.

原帖由 Lorry 於 09-4-30 14:19 發表
ic. thanks. is your kid also studying at KCIS or KCS?
桐桐於9月20日出世 歡迎參觀桐桐的網頁

69#
發表於 09-5-4 23:07 |只看該作者

My daughter will attend KCS am K1 and KCIS pm KG for the coming year as well..... our kids may meet each other at lunch and nap time even they are not in the same classes....... I applied the lunch and nap services once I got the offer from KCS, somehow I haven't receive any response of it????

70#
發表於 09-5-12 14:54 |只看該作者
hi rollingcat!

My daughter will also attend k1am in KCS and KCIS pm in this coming Sept. I also applied the lunch & nap in school. And same to me that I haven't received the school's reply so far. I've called the school and they told me that they may not offer this service for students in Sept of this coming year !! They told me they'll confirm this in June's time... This really gave me a great shock as it'll be very difficult for me to take back home my daughter after the morning class and send her again to school in the afternoon. So, if they really refuse to offer the lunch & nap service, I may consider to quit either am or pm class.

Do other mamas know about this or any more update information which can be shared?

Many thanks!!
原帖由 rollingcat 於 09-5-4 23:07 發表

My daughter will attend KCS am K1 and KCIS pm KG for the coming year as well..... our kids may meet each other at lunch and nap time even they are not in the same classes....... I applied the lunch  ...

醒目開學勳章

71#
發表於 09-5-12 21:01 |只看該作者
rolling cat, bwm,

Same case here.  My girl will also attend K1 in KCS am + KCIS pm in coming Sept.  Called the school and just told me that they are not recommended to do so, so what we can do now is wait for their call.

72#
發表於 09-5-13 00:53 |只看該作者
panala,

what's your plan if the school won't offer the lunch & nap services for your girl? will u consider to quit one section? really very troublesome now, the school suddenly change their policy....

原帖由 panala 於 09-5-12 21:01 發表
rolling cat, bwm,

Same case here.  My girl will also attend K1 in KCS am + KCIS pm in coming Sept.  Called the school and just told me that they are not recommended to do so, so what we can do now is ...

73#
發表於 09-5-13 08:33 |只看該作者
hi bwm,

午飯方面, 你可以考慮自己/工人姐姐送飯去學校;午睡就視乎小朋友是否一定需要, 如必須就要同學校頃。 (我的小朋友K2時都係返2間學校, 由媬母送飯去學校食, 食完上校巴返第2間學校, 他不需午睡, 每晚約睡10小時)

希望幫到你。

原帖由 bwm 於 09-5-12 14:54 發表
hi rollingcat!

My daughter will also attend k1am in KCS and KCIS pm in this coming Sept. I also applied the lunch & nap in school. And same to me that I haven't received the school's reply so far. I' ...

74#
發表於 09-5-13 11:04 |只看該作者
It will be a pity if the school decides not to offer this service anymore.

原帖由 Yau_Cheung 於 09-5-13 08:33 發表
hi bwm,

午飯方面, 你可以考慮自己/工人姐姐送飯去學校;午睡就視乎小朋友是否一定需要, 如必須就要同學校頃。 (我的小朋友K2時都係返2間學校, 由媬母送飯去學校食, 食完上校巴返第2間學校, 他不需午睡, 每晚約睡10小 ...

75#
發表於 09-5-13 18:31 |只看該作者
hi yau_cheung,

tks for your sharing. however, if the school really won't offer this lunch&nap arrangement, can we still request them to give us a place to let our kid to have lunch &nap our own?

原帖由 Yau_Cheung 於 09-5-13 08:33 發表
hi bwm,

午飯方面, 你可以考慮自己/工人姐姐送飯去學校;午睡就視乎小朋友是否一定需要, 如必須就要同學校頃。 (我的小朋友K2時都係返2間學校, 由媬母送飯去學校食, 食完上校巴返第2間學校, 他不需午睡, 每晚約睡10小 ...

醒目開學勳章

76#
發表於 09-5-13 21:29 |只看該作者
I think I will still try to arrange her to attend both section at the same time.  I think it should be OK if my helper can help.  

But the largest problem that I'm facing is that my helper suddenly resigned with short notice last week and is going to leave this weekend and I'm going to give birth to my second baby soon.  I'm looking for a new maid now and not sure whether I can train the new maid to do so properly and make me feel safe or not...

原帖由 bwm 於 09-5-13 00:53 發表
panala,

what's your plan if the school won't offer the lunch & nap services for your girl? will u consider to quit one section? really very troublesome now, the school suddenly change their policy... ...

77#
發表於 09-5-14 01:24 |只看該作者
panala,

does your kid need to take afternoon nap now?

btw, your maid seems to quit the job due to your coming new bb as she doesn't want to take up more responsibilities....u're in a bit trouble now...may be u can consider hire a 'sit moon helper' to help u after delivery. hope u can settle it soon.

原帖由 panala 於 09-5-13 21:29 發表
I think I will still try to arrange her to attend both section at the same time.  I think it should be OK if my helper can help.  

But the largest problem that I'm facing is that my helper suddenly r ...

醒目開學勳章

78#
發表於 09-5-14 21:31 |只看該作者
bwm,

My daughter does not need afternoon nap anymore, so I think she should be OK for attending both sections.

For my maid, she just said she resign due to personal problem wor...anyway, only can try my best to have better arrangement for the coming period la!

原帖由 bwm 於 09-5-14 01:24 發表
panala,

does your kid need to take afternoon nap now?

btw, your maid seems to quit the job due to your coming new bb as she doesn't want to take up more responsibilities....u're in a bit trouble now ...

79#
發表於 09-5-15 08:52 |只看該作者
建議先向學校提出要求,唔得再想辦法。我在清華街校舍見過工人姐姐與小朋友在地下操場食午飯,你可以問下學校。

原帖由 bwm 於 09-5-13 18:31 發表
hi yau_cheung,

tks for your sharing. however, if the school really won't offer this lunch&nap arrangement, can we still request them to give us a place to let our kid to have lunch &nap our own?

80#
發表於 09-7-27 20:14 |只看該作者
Hello, all KCIS parents,

I would like to know the studend of KCIS most likely go to KCIS primary section or go to other IS after reception class??

My girl is attending QBS summer course in these few weeks, my husband and I also hope my girl to go to ESF.  Anyone know that is it hard to go the ESF primary after KCIS reception class.  Of course I also applied CIS and GSIS for trying the luck.

Any parents can share their experience???
‹ 上一主題|下一主題