用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 今日申請 a famous Kinder (in Central) 等到好激氣, 似 ...
查看: 6332|回覆: 70
go

今日申請 a famous Kinder (in Central) 等到好激氣, 似輪街症! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-10-27 22:32 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
今日我去申請a famous Kinder (in Central) , 實在好失望, 離晒譜,
諗住咁出名的學校會安排得好,雖然預左要等,
但我整個感覺是: 效率奇低!
故意製造成家長要等好耐, 製造人龍!

前後左右的家長都等到好激氣,
申請學校姐, 搞到好似輪街症;

I wasted two hours standing in the open playground to queue to get a form and finish the application, which I think is absolutely unnecessary!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-10-27 22:36 |只看該作者
my friend went there in the morning and there was a long queue. Afternoon was much better.

Many schools have their application form online and some even allow you to apply by post.

[ 本文章最後由 ShatinMaMa 於 07-10-27 22:37 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 07-10-27 23:08 |只看該作者
I first went there before noon , since the queue was so long, I left and went there again afterwards. But I still spent two hours to finish the whole process. What made me so angry was that the procedure was indeed nothing complicated, just to get a form, fill it and then hand it to the staff for a simple checking on the original birth cert. Then give u an interview schedule time card. That's it. U can actually finish the whole process within 15 min! I really wonder why the school had to arrange parents (I saw some pregnant moms standing for over an hour but still no chair for her and no assistance offered by the staff) queuing in the open playground for so long a time.

原文章由 ShatinMaMa 於 07-10-27 22:36 硐表
my friend went there in the morning and there was a long queue. Afternoon was much better.

Many schools have their application form online and some even allow you to apply by post.

4#
發表於 07-10-27 23:59 |只看該作者
唔好講風涼話, 我今日去了其分校交form, 情況真係有別啦... 我用了5mins 就完成了, 仲有校長親自係學校同我地交談學校方針, 小朋友既教學心德, 真係好到不得了.... 可能正校真係出名d 掛....

原文章由 puzzledmama 於 07-10-27 23:08 硐表
I first went there before noon , since the queue was so long, I left and went there again afterwards. But I still spent two hours to finish the whole process. What made me so angry was that the proced ...

5#
發表於 07-10-28 00:38 |只看該作者
I do think the arrangement was really bad, queue for over an hour, they allowed maybe 10 more applicants to go up at one time to 3rd floor to get application form but need to ensure the kid's age is accepted before they give form the u, parents was arranged to a room to fill in the form, after that go to another room to get the interview appointment cert.

I believe the whole process can be shorten quite a lot,

1. allow application form download from their website.
2. if they need to check applicant cert of birth, this can be done once everyone come in to their school, then everyone can fill in data when they queue, no need to queue & wait for others filling their form. u see how long we can save for this stupid arrangement. we waited how many time for other filling their data.

pls no more for the interview next week as we need to go to St. Paul next to them for application.

6#
發表於 07-10-28 11:12 |只看該作者
我下午2點幾3點去到, 好快搞掂!

7#
發表於 07-10-28 12:19 |只看該作者
駛乜咁辛苦,臨開學打去都有位...........我知邊間,我都排過一個鐘,不知所謂

8#
發表於 07-10-29 00:25 |只看該作者
Wow, 5 min for the sister school? How come the Central Branch played us like this? I should have applied the other one, I suppose no big difference!!

原文章由 erikalo 於 07-10-27 23:59 硐表
唔好講風涼話, 我今日去了其分校交form, 情況真係有別啦... 我用了5mins 就完成了, 仲有校長親自係學校同我地交談學校方針, 小朋友既教學心德, 真係好到不得了.... 可能正校真係出名d 掛....

9#
發表於 07-10-29 11:24 |只看該作者

10#
發表於 07-10-29 12:11 |只看該作者
原文章由 Ruby_Lau 於 07-10-29 11:24 硐表

dear BK mums:

I was so happy to see such topic as I intended to open a topic when I clicked into this web.

I went there by 3p.m. and left at 3:30p.m. Much shorter waiting time than those in the morning. However, I was still angry about their stupid arrangement. I also saw pregnant mom standing at the queue. She later wanted to go to toilet but there is none at the floor. Those "teachers" or
"assistant" saw her but just neglect. Poor!!!

Why did we need to wait for others' to fill in the form??? Also, I visited such "famous" kinder the 1st time and didn't think that the environment looking like a happy kinder, but just a normal primary school's setting.

very disappointed.

11#
發表於 07-10-29 12:45 |只看該作者
I guess you guys will get angry again when you take the interview!  It is much stupid arrangement and bias with someone

I have the same experience with you.  So disapppointed and doubt on her teaching method.

My child get the seat, but I give up finally.  Because I feel my child will not have a happy study in this kinder even it is so famous.

12#
發表於 07-10-29 14:40 |只看該作者
唔好意思, 請問講緊邊間幼稚園?

13#
發表於 07-10-29 14:57 |只看該作者
我係其中一個孕媽媽, 好彩我老公同我一齊去, 唔駛我排隊, 我都可以話可以坐響d小童櫈(唔係d老師叫架, 係自己去搵個位坐咋), 雖然坐得好辛苦..  佢地地下係無女洗手間架, 不過我問佢地, 佢話用地下男洗手間裡面其中兩格 .

講真對d老師印象真係麻麻地, 因為佢地黎緊個星期六面試, 咁啱我就快生得, 我驚我隨時要生, 就問吓老師若果我咁啱當天作動, 而老公要陪產, 咁可唔可以改期, 佢一口就答我話唔得, 面試得一日, 一d笑容都無, 我有d打個突, 之後佢可能覺得自己唔係咁好, 就兜話到時打來校務處問啦.    我之前問幾間幼稚園d老師, 個個都話因為我情況特殊, 可以改期.  

原文章由 superbread 於 07-10-29 12:11 硐表

dear BK mums:

I was so happy to see such topic as I intended to open a topic when I clicked into this web.

I went there by 3p.m. and left at 3:30p.m. Much shorter waiting time than those in the mo ...

14#
發表於 07-10-29 15:08 |只看該作者
如果考完,都一樣激氣架....唔係睇表現架....
原文章由 kiu_ma 於 07-10-29 12:45 硐表
I guess you guys will get angry again when you take the interview!  It is much stupid arrangement and bias with someone

I have the same experience with you.  So disapppointed and doubt on he ...

15#
發表於 07-10-29 15:11 |只看該作者
原文章由 puzzledmama 於 07-10-27 22:32 硐表
今日我去申請a famous Kinder (in Central) , 實在好失望, 離晒譜,
諗住咁出名的學校會安排得好,雖然預左要等,
但我整個感覺是: 效率奇低!
故意製造成家長要等好耐, 製造人龍!
前後左右的家長都等到好激氣,
申請學校 ...

咁我奉勸以上咁多位媽咪唔好去 interview,因為我有朋友上年 in完直頭嬲到一支箭標左出學校。

16#
發表於 07-10-29 15:33 |只看該作者
would you pls. tell us the details of interview? I am puzzling whether my daughter will go to the interveiw this sat as she also another interveiw at "lui kwok pak fung" in the e
morning....

thx.

17#
發表於 07-10-29 15:42 |只看該作者
原文章由 superbread 於 07-10-29 15:33 硐表
would you pls. tell us the details of interview? I am puzzling whether my daughter will go to the interveiw this sat as she also another interveiw at "lui kwok pak fung" in the e
morning....

thx.

學校會安排四個家庭入同一個班房,班房裡面有兩個老師,咁老師會續個家庭走埋去 interview,不過有機會老師只係好cool咁行埋黎問兩句就走左去,我朋友就係因為咁而好嬲。所以去得interview既家長真係要有心理準備先得。

18#
發表於 07-10-29 15:50 |只看該作者
Exactly :tongue: my experience

原文章由 nicemum 於 07-10-29 15:11 硐表

咁我奉勸以上咁多位媽咪唔好去 interview,因為我有朋友上年 in完直頭嬲到一支箭標左出學校。

19#
發表於 07-10-29 17:00 |只看該作者
hi, I'm one of the moms who went there on that afternoon.  I got there around 2:00pm and finished the application around 3pm.  I would also like to say something..well, I also think that the arrangement was a little bit stupid and clumsy..I think it should be much better to download the form from their school website, and then send it back either by hand or by mail (the sisiter school in Mount Butler---app.form can be downloaded) simple arrangement,right? It seems that the head of the school didn't think..or even didn't know this way.. by the way, I didn't see the head while I was waiting.  I only know that the head of the school is a woman, right?

puzzledmama,
I think that the head of the sister's school should be much better..I heard that some of the moms who wanted to ask something to the headmistress..but they couldn't see her until they left...

20#
發表於 07-10-29 17:15 |只看該作者
點解一間咁出名既教會幼稚園, 會咁對d家長, 有咩好處呢?
唔通因為收得平, 就要我地d家長 suffer下, 好似去睇街症咁, 唔應該有咁多要求?:tongue: :tongue:

我知道隔離果間, 即同一間教會的幼稚園, 並唔係咁既作風, 佢地個黃校長好好, 個個老師好有禮貌, 對家長同小朋友好體貼, 都係收得好平, 呢d就叫做真正教會名校既風範呢!!

原文章由 kiu_ma 於 07-10-29 15:50 硐表
Exactly :tongue: my experience
‹ 上一主題|下一主題