用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港浸會大學附屬學校王錦輝中小學 浸會大學王錦輝中小學好不好?
發新帖
查看: 28649|回覆: 2
go

浸會大學王錦輝中小學好不好? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-16 14:33 |顯示全部帖子
Last year application started from June and interviewed in August.  I have no comment on secondary school but primary school is very good.

In my opinion, kids should have better foundation on English and Mandarin (Listening and speaking), otherwise, although they are accepted they may have hard time in the first few months.  Good foundation makes them more confident and enjoy study.

The principal said they stress on conduct rather than academic success. Except some minor administrative chao, this school is very good.

Good luck! :D

2#
發表於 09-11-17 10:59 |顯示全部帖子
I also gave up Pui Kiu at the last minute.  Now my daughter is so happy and I am happy with the school too.

A question was about the cost of extra activities.  Those in school schedule are free of charge such as Abacus, Latin Dance and some sports.  Student needs to change to another type of activity every 3 months so this is in fact on temporary basis.

Classes after school will involve minimal costs around $20-100.  My girl took Japanese which is $35 per lesson.  As confirmation is by lottery, in case of bad luck parents may apply for few more classes.

I'd like to suggest parents to find in advance more options of transportation companies.  Some people are still complaining about too early pick-up and late drop-off.  If you do not have a choice, dealing with the school bus company can be big headache.

3#
發表於 10-6-24 13:53 |顯示全部帖子
我每天乘馬鐵接送子女,已見過無數學生頑皮的表現,包括不同學校的中、小學生; 太過份的,亦曾嘗試出言勸諭。所以我敢說,真的每所學校也有特別頑皮的學生。

但始終學生還處於學習階段 ,成人的責任是不斷提點他們,還記得有一次參加一個教育分享座談,那專家說小孩、少年屢次忘記成人的叮嚀,其實是正常現象,成人不管一百次、二百次,還是要提點下去,這就是教育。

希望大家不要用批判的態度,對待這些未來主人翁,大家也明白責備是最差勁的教育方法,想當年我們也曾是小學生、中學生,那你希望成人怎對侍你?

不過,有一點頗對,有些傭人只顧聊天,有些甚至在車廂中拿食物給小孩吃,所以家中有傭人的請小心。

最後,贊成各位向學校投訴,學校提點可能更為有效。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖