用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Another choice than ESF (Tsing Yi)
發新帖
查看: 2367|回覆: 5
go

Another choice than ESF (Tsing Yi) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-11-5 17:40 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I am worried that if she cannot be accepted by ESF (Tsing Yi). There are about 160 place but more than 300 applications.

Any other choice if I want her to study at ESF primary?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-11-7 16:04 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 play 的文章

how do you know there are over 300
applications for ESF(Tsing Yi)?  from the staff?  if this is
the case, the success rate will only be
50%! BTW, when will we know the
result?  The School has explicitly stated
in the application form that we should not call the school.  how can we know the progress?

3#
發表於 07-11-7 17:05 |只看該作者
I just enquired from the school on 30/10/2007. and the staff tell me.

4#
發表於 07-11-8 11:10 |只看該作者
Are you living in TY? I heard 宏福 is not bad. But I didn't apply as I'm in Tung Chung and ESF is the only one I consider outside TC. Sun Island is close but I'm not sure whether it's good. My boy is in nursary in Greenfield which is pretty good, and it will probably be the final choice for us for K1 if we are rejected by ESF.

5#
發表於 07-11-9 10:05 |只看該作者
I live at Shatin. I apply Boxhill, St. Cat, Kentville, KBCK, ICS, and ESF(TY). But ESF is my first Choice.

St.Cat and Kentville will hold the interview this week. But Boxhill, KBCK, ICS will conduct interview at Jan 2008.

I do hope the ESF has the offer immediately. But the staff and application form noted that the end of Autumn term. I think it is 20/12/2007.

原文章由 katguan 於 07-11-8 11:10 硐表
Are you living in TY? I heard 宏福 is not bad. But I didn't apply as I'm in Tung Chung and ESF is the only one I consider outside TC. Sun Island is close but I'm not sure whether it's good. My boy is  ...

6#
發表於 07-11-13 00:00 |只看該作者
原文章由 play 於 07-11-9 10:05 硐表
I live at Shatin. I apply Boxhill, St. Cat, Kentville, KBCK, ICS, and ESF(TY). But ESF is my first Choice.

St.Cat and Kentville will hold the interview this week. But Boxhill, KBCK, ICS will conduct  ...

Have you heard of David Exodus in TaiWai near Union Hospital?  It's a small school but copes with ESF primary.  It does not have interview priority like ESF TY but all these years, students from this school have better English standard than ESF TY (told by SJS parents and staff).  My son went to this kindergarten and is not studying at SJS P3.  B-4 ESF TY established, this was known as SJS's kindergarten.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題