教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Victoria 收到取錄信喇
樓主: uarecheap
go

Victoria 收到取錄信喇 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 07-12-6 18:55 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 Radiomama 的文章

Radiomama

I sent you a PM but guess you've missed it?  Sorry, just got a question for you.

I saw you mentioned that only CWB (Hing Fat St??) and HMT are test running IB and others are not in IB?  Are you sure about this?  As I tried to look through the prospectus and web-site but can't find such info.  How do you get to know this?

Many thanks

42#
發表於 07-12-6 20:44 |只看該作者
Radiomama,

Thank you so much for your remind as I would take my boy myself everyday because I'm full time mom and I do live nearby the kinder.....

Yes you have remind me although they don't have outdoor playgroud but it's true that kids and enjoy much no matter how is the weather...

原文章由 Radiomama 於 07-12-6 17:43 發表
lafaye12  & joannewooma,

Congrats to both of you.  

No outdoor playground is one of the weakness of Vic(HMT) but in the other way, the kids could enjoy playing no matter the weather how terrible is. ...

43#
發表於 07-12-6 22:48 |只看該作者

回覆 #2 Okinawa_in 的文章

Okinawa_in,

Oh no, campus in Belcher has already been registered as IB school and HMT and CWB is trying to adopt IB curriculum.  HMT has tried this for 2 years but still under process to get licensed.  The info is from the IB workshop conducted by the kindy.  Hope it can help.

44#
發表於 07-12-6 23:31 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 Radiomama 的文章

sorry, so other than belcher (fully qualified), cwb & hmt (test running), all other campuses are NOT using IB???

45#
發表於 07-12-7 04:12 |只看該作者
Thank you, Radiomama and lafaye.

I will call to understand about the school bus issue.

原文章由 lafaye12 於 07-12-6 20:44 發表
Radiomama,

Thank you so much for your remind as I would take my boy myself everyday because I'm full time mom and I do live nearby the kinder.....

Yes you have remind me although they don't have out ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題