用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 Dr.T 在此 (Hello, Dr.T speaking... 續集)
發新帖
查看: 87076|回覆: 7
go

Dr.T 在此 (Hello, Dr.T speaking... 續集) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-1-16 10:43 |顯示全部帖子
First of all, thank you very much for staying with us!!! Wish you and your family a happy new year.

What is your view on therapeutist listening and / or AIT (auditory integration training) regarding its effects on children with ASD? And what is their differecne?

I know they are some of kind of alternative treatment without significant scientific proof. But would you say it is a total waste of money, expensive but worth a try (no harm done anyway) , may have adverse effect or .....? Hope you may shed some light on this.

Many thaks.

2#
發表於 08-3-10 16:07 |顯示全部帖子
Dr T,

Please check pm. Thanks.

3#
發表於 08-11-20 08:43 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Dr T,

1. What is the difference between ADD and ADHA? In Wikipedia, it seems to me that ADD is just the old name of ADHD.

2. How to tell the difference between an autistic kid dreaming becasue he is now aware of his surroundings and a kid not paying attention because of his ADD / ADHD?

A million thanks and good luck in your studies.

4#
發表於 08-11-24 12:35 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks.

Regarding no. 2, I asked as kids with ADHD can take medicine while an autistic kid won't.

So, how to train a child's concentartion / attendtion span?
原帖由 Dr.T 於 08-11-20 19:36 發表
ADD 是DSM-III-R 時的說法, ADHD 是第四版將情況分成專注及過度活躍兩部份.兩者可以獨立存在(i.e.游魂但不周身郁or周身郁但不游魂),但同時發生亦有可能.

第二個問題的答案是"難"...而且亦是否有此需要分?

5#
發表於 08-11-28 14:04 |顯示全部帖子
So Dr. T, do you mean if no significant improvement is found after one year of training, that means the trainings has not been effcetive enough?

Or would there be any cases that all the proper trainings are done and the child is still more less the same?

原帖由 Dr.T 於 08-11-28 12:57 發表
一年時間如果訓練得宜可以有明顯的改進...

6#
發表於 09-1-14 14:30 |顯示全部帖子

Brain gym

1. Happy New Year!! Why is your new "look" so scary?

2. Many parents may have heard that brain gym helps improving attention span, reading skills and so on. Some organizations like Heep Hong also offer courses. However, I have checked in Wikipedia and it said it is pseudoscience, what do you think?

7#
發表於 09-3-14 23:02 |顯示全部帖子

Dyslexia

Dear Dr T,

1. What are the early symtomps of dyslexia in pre-primary kids?

2. A relative's son (in primary 2) has been disgnoised as having dyslexia in Chinese, but he is doing extremely well in English. What kind of training does the child need? Are there any books avaliable regarding this issue?

Many thanks.

8#
發表於 11-6-14 08:00 |顯示全部帖子

讀主流還是特殊?

Hi Dr. T, 你認為一個自閉傾向,無固執行為,但言語遲緩,社交技巧弱,IQ8x(有限智能)的小孩該讀主流還是特殊學校?謝謝。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖