Boxhill 似乎個個老師都很盡心照顧幼兒
ESF Tsing Yi 就好似馬馬虎虎,老師很惡,
有家長可知兩所幼兒園優劣
謝謝
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-1-14 09:41 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 charlottg 的文章

Yes, my son finished nursery class in Boxhill and then transferred to ESFTY to path the way to ESF primary.  I have a very strongly feeling of the comments.  

My son enjoyed very much in the year in Boxhill and was very happy there, their principal would keep us updated and called from time to time in case she found any abnormal or area needed to be improved of my son, all of their teachers and the staff were nice and dedicated to develop the kids.  
But for ESFTY, though my son joined the ESFTY for almost 1.5 years, he still have no sense of belonging to the school and teacher including the relationship with the teachers there (their turnover rate was high as he changed 3-4 class teachers in k1) and their observations to the kids are very subjective and no professional advice would be able to give the parents.

3#
發表於 08-1-14 11:37 |只看該作者
Hi chuchuma

My son is attending the nursery class in Boxhill.  .  My target is SJS.  To play safe, I'm planning to send him to ESFTY in K2.  According to your son's class, is there any kids to get into K2?  

原文章由 chuchuma 於 08-1-14 09:41 發表
Yes, my son finished nursery class in Boxhill and then transferred to ESFTY to path the way to ESF primary.  I have a very strongly feeling of the comments.  

My son enjoyed very much in the year in  ...

4#
發表於 08-1-14 13:22 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 joeymos 的文章

Hi joeymos,

There is one new joiner in my son's class who is transferred from Kingston.

5#
發表於 08-1-14 14:27 |只看該作者
chuchuma

thanks.  Same as your son, my son enjoys his school life very much.  Mentally, I want him to finish K2 at boxhill.  But practically, I'm afraid that he cannot get an interview.    On another forum, a bk mum said ESFTY has a new policy which K2 new comer will not be given high priority. :cry:

原文章由 chuchuma 於 08-1-14 13:22 發表
Hi joeymos,

There is one new joiner in my son's class who is transferred from Kingston.

6#
發表於 08-1-14 16:00 |只看該作者

Allocation of AM or PM class

Thanks for all your comments on these 2 kinders. In fact, my kid has just been admitted to PM N1 class. I really
want to know the criteria of allocating kids to AM and PM classes. I have requested for a swap from PM to AM classbut I haven't heard from the principal for months. Do any parents know if Boxhill reserve N1 AM places for older kids only? What can I do if I want to change class for my kid.
Thanks for advice.

原文章由 joeymos 於 08-1-14 14:27 發表
chuchuma

thanks.  Same as your son, my son enjoys his school life very much.  Mentally, I want him to finish K2 at boxhill.  But practically, I'm afraid that he cannot get an interview.    On anoth ...

7#
發表於 08-1-15 09:59 |只看該作者
Hi all,
My son (small boy) also gets a seat in 08/09 PM N1 class of Boxhill. AS according to the confirmation letter, hs is on the waiting list of AM class. Actually,my target is RC, so should I need to change my son to ESF Kinder after N1? Any comment?

8#
發表於 08-1-15 10:18 |只看該作者

RC or Shatin Junior School

According to some former students' parents, the
children will have a higher chance to be admitted to either RC or Shatin Junior School if he studies at Tsing Yi Kinder.
If the children stay at Boxhill, they are offered earlier
interviews from RC only as there is no directly connection between the 2 schools. If you also want to try Shatin Junir School, it's better to study at Tsing Yi Kinder.
Boxhill's teachers are more caring while Tsing Yi Kinder's
teachers emphasize the importance of freedom and learning to learn. I heard that it is just a matter of
cultural difference as Chinese parents prefer more
attention to their children but ESF believes in enabling
students to explore and learn on their own pace.

原文章由 maumiu 於 08-1-15 09:59 發表
Hi all,
My son (small boy) also gets a seat in 08/09 PM N1 class of Boxhill. AS according to the confirmation letter, hs is on the waiting list of AM class. Actually,my target is RC, so should I need ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題