用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有無mama已收到St. Paul的入學信/通知信?
發新帖
樓主: WaiKiu
go

有無mama已收到St. Paul的入學信/通知信? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-3-5 17:29 |顯示全部帖子
Hi WaiKiu and other parent who have been accepted,

Can you tell whether

- You are SP old girl or you have other daughter is studing in SP,
- You are Catholic or not,
- Your daughter is big or small girl ?

2#
發表於 08-3-6 08:31 |顯示全部帖子
Hi WaiKiu,

By the way, it would be good to collect statistic to see any preference from SPK,

Have your daughter been studing in any pre-nursury ?

Since there was a question to fill on the form of SPK before the interview.

3#
發表於 08-3-7 11:01 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Foonhei,

Is your daughter

- studing in any PN, and
- Big or small girl ?

原文章由 foonhei 於 08-3-6 23:26 發表
I also got the offering letter for PM class. The offering letter content is the same as Waikiu's one.

Some friends told me that it would not be easy to get in the AM class unless you know someone th ...

4#
發表於 08-3-17 19:55 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter has been rejected as well, I believe it is because she is a small girl, Oct.
This is under our prediction, this may not a loss as I feel SPK did not pay any interest to interview the applicant nor attempt to explore the talent of the children. Very likely that they just look at the background of the parent.
My daughter will study in SH PM class.

5#
發表於 08-3-18 20:32 |顯示全部帖子
Someone told me that SPK does not guaurantee 一條龍, it does not have sufficient seats for all K3 students in their two kindergartens. They shall select their prefered students in K3, the refused one have to look for P1 in other school. I do not know whether this is true.

原文章由 Lionkiki 於 08-3-18 15:19 發表
Hi Broadband & all,

My girl is now studying in SMM (聖瑪加利大)幼稚園 in 跑馬地, I can say, it's a very good school, the teacher their is kind and patient, even the 校工都好好人, and I'm ...

[ 本文章最後由 Keikei_mama 於 08-3-18 20:53 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 08-3-18 20:44 |顯示全部帖子
Be frank, I am not spite because my daughter was rejected. But I am not sure whether SPK is really good. Because of the style and impression given in the interview, it was the worst one which I have ever experienced. No any love, kindliness, nor patience was felt from the arrangement and attitude of the SPK staffs during interview. May be they are good but they are too tired to deal with two thousands applicants. Perhaps you also have the same or different feeling or opinion .....

One the other hand, if they accepted my daughter, I would let my daught study in SPK, a bit contradict or a sense of achievement for the daughter.

[ 本文章最後由 Keikei_mama 於 08-3-18 22:18 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 08-3-19 02:41 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #2 Lionkiki 的文章

Hi Lionkiki,

If this is the case that the bottom 10 or 13 students in K3 may not be accepted to SPP, then it could be more risky for the small girl to study in SPK, someone told me that their class have one small girl (Oct, have not been told why she was accepted), but she is the most problematic one in the class and have been complained by the teachers.

[ 本文章最後由 Keikei_mama 於 08-3-19 06:56 編輯 ]

8#
發表於 08-3-19 18:12 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,

But again, someone said SPC Primary have not open P1 application in recent years. If there are K3 students changes to other primary school, then does this true that SPC primary accepted related people daughter to fill the P1 vacanncies ?

原文章由 invitation 於 08-3-19 13:23 發表
我個女同校車的小1SPC學生,佢媽媽話個女讀幼稚園時一班15人(其實係30人一班但會分兩組,因很多時候都分開活動,所以小朋友只會和同組的15個小朋友比較熟),到小學只有5個幼稚園時的同學讀返SPC,有D抽到HAPPY VALLEY 的ST. PAUL'S, 有D ...

9#
發表於 08-3-19 18:18 |顯示全部帖子
Any parents know whether the boys in SPC will commonly change to St. Joseph on K2 ? If it is so, then does SPC accept K2 application ?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題