搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 YCIS vs VICTORIA
發新帖
查看: 9478|回覆: 2
go

YCIS vs VICTORIA [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-8-14 10:40 |顯示全部帖子
From what I have seen on the posts, YC comments are very much extreme.  Some loves it and some hates it.

I visited their Shanghai campus long time ago and at least that was good.  Saw many happy kids ...

If you are to merely compare YC in Hong Kong with other YC in China, it is probably the worst one. I have friend who visited both Shanghai and Beijing YC and said that they are much better then Hong Kong YC.

Yet, again, in Shanghai and Beijing, there are many other IS which are much better than the YC in that area.

2#
發表於 08-8-14 10:40 |顯示全部帖子
From what I have seen on the posts, YC comments are very much extreme.  Some loves it and some hates it.

I visited their Shanghai campus long time ago and at least that was good.  Saw many happy kids ...

If you are to merely compare YC in Hong Kong with other YC in China, it is probably the worst one. I have friend who visited both Shanghai and Beijing YC and said that they are much better then Hong Kong YC.

Yet, again, in Shanghai and Beijing, there are many other IS which are much better than the YC in that area.

3#
發表於 08-9-2 19:07 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 misskwokwok 於 08-9-2 12:48 發表
Thank you so so much of your sharing, that was all what I heard about YC's primary and Secondary, that's why I am thinking to put my little girl to Victoria's kinder, that thinking V's primary and sec ...

其實如果留意一下學校課程,學校賣點,學生群,校內主流文化,不難發現,耀中和維記有不少相似之處。
兩間學校我都識人有小朋友讀緊。
基本上,我覺得每間學校都會有自己的 "定位",亦因此各自都一定有自己的 "市場",如果唔係,早就 "做唔住" 了。
坦白講,耀中和維記並唔係我喜歡的學校,但這自係我的 "個人意見";無可否認,亦有好多人讀得開心。
家長在找意見之餘,我建議自己要諗清楚自己的要求,希望孩子走的路向。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題