用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保羅堂幼稚園(北角) 有沒有入讀聖保羅堂2008 K1 的 mami?
發新帖
查看: 7638|回覆: 3
go

有沒有入讀聖保羅堂2008 K1 的 mami? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-4-22 15:54 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #4 Candykwan 的文章

My son will also take the AM session!  Our sons should be in the same class coz they just have one K1 AM class.  See you!

2#
發表於 08-6-16 12:54 |顯示全部帖子
So all of you should have gone to registration and bought uniforms for your kids. My son will take a school bus. About the school programme, I heard that there are not much homework and yes the teachers are nice. These are what I have heard.

I know that there have computer lesson. Do you know whether K1 will start to have that lesson or later? Do you let your children play computers at home?

3#
發表於 08-7-8 15:48 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #11 Sumyeema1 的文章

Where do you live? How come the time to school and return home are so different?

4#
發表於 09-3-9 23:30 |顯示全部帖子
A very happy trip - we saw the rabbits and ostrich, we went to the bat cave, we rode the family bicycle, we fed the fish, we fished some goldfish, we met friends and parents, we had lunch together (although a bit messy), we played in the children's playground, we took photos... I enjoyed watching kids in their baby-blue uniforms running around the site. They were all very cute! Yes, it was really happy to know my son's classmates whom my son mentioned their names at home! The weather was not too cold and it was just raining lightly for a while. What a great day with God's blessing! Thanks for the principal and teachers' work - an extra work day for them!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖