搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 劍嗚(九龍塘)
發新帖
查看: 4137|回覆: 0
go

劍嗚(九龍塘) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-6-20 09:51 |顯示全部帖子
It really isn't a problem to have children going to pm classes.  Like my daughter, she goes to sleep early at night and then wakes up early the next morning, like 7:00 a.m+, since she was just a small girl.  I don't need to pay any particular effort to get her adapt to the pm class timetable.  I will let her have a nap  at around 9:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m..  At around 11:30 a.m., we will wake her up and let her have lunch.  Then she gets on school bus at around 12:50 p.m..  When she comes back, no need to take afternoon nap but to let her go to bed early.

So if your babies are not used to go to bed early at night, you may start by advancing her bedtime gradually.

Besides, you may adjust the length of the morning nap as she gets older and older.  For example, when my girl was 2, she may have a morning nap of up to 1.5-2 hrs.  Now she is 3+, only 0.5-1 hr is enough for her.  So I may let her take the nap at a later time in the morning.

原文章由 wongho 於 08-6-11 01:23 發表
i heard lots of good things about KM's international class. However only available in the afternoon.     
Could mother's share how your children adopt going to school in the afternoon. c ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖