教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Chinese level in Singapore Int'l School
發新帖
查看: 2167|回覆: 5
go

Chinese level in Singapore Int'l School [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-6-11 16:46 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear BK parents,

I wanted to get insight from you on the Chinese level for the students in Singapore Int'l Schoo.  I learned from school that it is truly bi-lingual in SIS, both English and Putonghua.  But I noticed that a general statement about international schools in HK is that its Chinese level is at least several years lower than that in local school.  It became the biggest concern for me to enrol our kid into the international schools.  Do you think SIS is an exception for this general statement on Chinese level?

Thanks!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-6-11 21:18 |只看該作者
I don't konw about hksis, but I found this article interesting, you can search it in  the internet:
新加坡华语教材用字的频率与分布
王惠
新加坡国立大学中文系
[email protected]

原文章由 zlmao 於 08-6-11 16:46 發表
Dear BK parents,

I wanted to get insight from you on the Chinese level for the students in Singapore Int'l Schoo.  I learned from school that it is truly bi-lingual in SIS, both English and Putonghu ...

3#
發表於 08-6-26 11:13 |只看該作者
原文章由 zlmao 於 08-6-11 16:46 發表
Dear BK parents,

I wanted to get insight from you on the Chinese level for the students in Singapore Int'l Schoo.  I learned from school that it is truly bi-lingual in SIS, both English and Putonghu ...

In my experience, it is about a year different comparing with the local school as they have Chinese lesson everyday.

4#
發表於 08-6-26 11:35 |只看該作者
In PY stage, English and Chinese is 50/50 but primary stage, it becomes 70/30

5#
發表於 08-6-26 21:05 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 08-7-12 19:27 |只看該作者
I'm quite sure the Chinese level is fine among all Int'l Schools.
My son swtiched to Local school after graduate from SIS P6.
He can catch up most of the Chinese, except writing the Simplified Chinese.
All grammar, comprehension and compositions are fine for him.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題