密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 A luck to escape from a direct subsidy school
樓主: chanpa
go

A luck to escape from a direct subsidy school [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 08-11-8 06:19 |只看該作者
This week, my son gets merit on grade four piano examination.  I am very happy as he passed grade two piano examination in last time.  I think he will do better if he can play more slowly.  I support and encourage him to practise the piano.  Through the piano training, he learns to pay attention and slows down his motion.  But it takes time to practise.

This Saturday, he will sit for Mandarin examination of GAPSK.  I hope he will have satisfactory results.

I am glad that the teachers do not call me in the past two months.  I think the teacher's tolerance and classmates' acceptance are very important.  My son plays chess in the recess time and no one calls his nickname.  Next week, he will have the mid-term examination.  A war is coming.

Sometimes, he loses his temper because of his rigid and stubborn thinking.  I try to comprise and share with him.

62#
發表於 08-11-9 23:14 |只看該作者
原帖由 mattsmum 於 08-10-9 13:47 發表
"仇恨 is not necessary.  放過別人, 放過自己"

do we also say this to 雷曼苦主?

if money is important, so is children's feeling.

It may be called as 雷曼DSS.  (抵押品是一張白紙,甚麼都沒有。)  DSS promises everything but does little thing or nothing.  As time passes by, you will see her real picture.

On 9.11.2008, I saw a girl, who ranked the first in last P.3 of that DSS, when my son attended GAPSK examination (港澳地區中小學普通話水平考試).  Surely, this examination is extra for my son and this girl.

This girl works hard and studies more than the DSS requirement.  ie by self-learning as well as her parents support.

No matter what your student studies, your student should study hard.  (自強不息,挑戰自己)

School is only supplementary.  The parents are really the children's life teacher.

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

63#
發表於 08-11-10 10:40 |只看該作者
學琴有用嗎? 我細仔集中力非常差, 其實我覺得佢音樂感唔錯的, 家姐彈既歌佢可以唱返晒出黎(唔係兒歌, 係3級歌eg卡門果d), 我地玩, 教佢彈"登登登燉"(命運交響曲頭4個音, 雙手彈), 佢好快就識自己彈
可能個天係公平吧! 語言方面弱左, 就o係音樂方面補償返....
但我又怕琴老師頂佢唔順(而家我女個老師算後生+好脾氣), 以及我仔無心機坐定學基本功, 可否分享一下你仔仔初學既情形?

64#
發表於 08-11-10 18:05 |只看該作者
Hi Chanpa,

Congruation that you can find a suitable school for your son and thanks for your sharing.

Can you page me the DSS school and yr current school name?

thx

原帖由 chanpa 於 08-11-9 23:14 發表

It may be called as 雷曼DSS.  (抵押品是一張白紙,甚麼都沒有。)  DSS promises everything but does little thing or nothing.  As time passes by, you will see her real picture.

On 9.11.2008, I saw a gir ...

65#
發表於 08-11-10 18:20 |只看該作者
恭喜你! 好高興聽到你終於揾到間合適嘅學校比你個仔! 佢真係好叻4級琴仲merit添! 我個女依加3級都無, 學在4年綱琴, 唉!

66#
發表於 08-11-10 18:23 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

i treasure children's feeling. their emotional experience in childhood will be with them for a long time. so I think as children, they should be given the opportunity to feel good in school.

67#
發表於 08-11-10 23:57 |只看該作者
原帖由 Charlotte_mom 於 08-11-10 10:40 發表

學琴有用嗎? 我細仔集中力非常差, 其實我覺得佢音樂感唔錯的, 家姐彈既歌佢可以唱返晒出黎(唔係兒歌, 係3級歌eg卡門果d), 我地玩, 教佢彈"登登登燉"(命運交響曲頭4個音, 雙手彈), 佢好快就識自己彈
可能個天係公平吧 ...

My son learnt to play the piano at K.2.  In P.1, he passed grade two.  In fact, it is quite boring to play the examination songs and scales.  Sometimes, he does not like to play and plays in very fast on his own way.  Setting the regular time schedule and playing with his favourite song will help him playing the piano more.  Just encourage him to play the piano slowly first.  Increasing the practising time a little and a little.  Furthermore, you can encourage him to sit for open competition for knowing other people's standard.

Keep going and making it become his habit where he gets satisfaction.  The son has to work hard before his success.  No free lunch for success.  Good intelligence is helpful in the junior class while he has to work hard in the senior class starting from P.3.  For example, a gifted child does not study Chinese History and how can he get distinction in this subject.  One way is to work hard.  Don't protect the child or don't spoil the child.  The child has to learn from failure for success.  When the parents think that the child cannot do this or that, this child of course cannot do this or that.

68#
發表於 08-11-14 00:28 |只看該作者
終於考完試,希望他能有好成績。
但可能是奢望,因他在舊校渾渾噩噩。

不要多想,努力向前;接納、鼓勵、找長處、忍讓。

69#
發表於 08-11-15 20:48 |只看該作者
原帖由 chanpa 於 08-11-9 23:14 發表

On 9.11.2008, I saw a gir ...

Could you advise how to prepare for GAPSK exam?
Any recommendations on books, school and teacher?
Thanks

70#
發表於 08-11-15 23:23 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

My son just finished the writing test last Saturday and oral test today.

GAPSK is divided into two parts:
-writing test
-oral test

You can visit www.gapak.org and click 課程夥伴 to find some information of a tutorial centre.

71#
發表於 08-11-15 23:33 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

You can buy three books, 練習及模擬試題, 應試指南, 實戰練習 by 漢語出版 for GAPSK.

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

72#
發表於 08-11-16 13:50 |只看該作者
thanks indeed!
我女學琴我都無點迫佢的, 我同佢講, 總之pass到, 下次老師教新野就得了(次次repeat佢都悶啦.....)比賽考試, 等時機成熟至講啦(係, 練考試真係悶到喊)

原帖由 chanpa 於 08-11-10 11:57 PM 發表
My son learnt to play the piano at K.2.  In P.1, he passed grade two.  In fact, it is quite boring to play the examination songs and scales.  Sometimes, he does not like to play and plays in very fa ...

73#
發表於 08-11-16 15:36 |只看該作者
can u also pm school name to me?

74#
發表於 08-11-16 23:10 |只看該作者
原帖由 Charlotte_mom 於 08-11-16 13:50 發表
thanks indeed!
我女學琴我都無點迫佢的, 我同佢講, 總之pass到, 下次老師教新野就得了(次次repeat佢都悶啦.....)比賽考試, 等時機成熟至講啦(係, 練考試真係悶到喊)

First, you encourage your daughter to play the piano slowly by one hand and then both hands.

In the coming music festival, my son will sit for grade five piano solo.  In fact, it is easy for him to play grade four song or even grade three song so as to get the prize.  My point is to encourage him to fight for higher level (向上心) and let him see other's presentation.  Of course, I don't push him.  I encourage him to play five times by right hand slowly and then five times by left hand slowly.  After that, he asked for play for one time with both hands.

75#
發表於 08-11-28 12:12 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Chanpa,

Please pm me the schools your son studied before and studying now for my reference in planning of my son's education too?  THX!

76#
發表於 08-11-28 16:35 |只看該作者
Could you pls let me the name of the schools.

77#
發表於 08-11-29 22:40 |只看該作者
Can you tell me the name of the schools so that my sons would not mistakenly got into them?

原帖由 chanpa 於 08-7-17 01:17 發表
My son studied P.1 in a private traditional school.  I found him having problems of losing his temper, losing his belongings, not tiding up his belongings, running out of the classroom and not doing p ...

78#
發表於 08-11-30 19:29 |只看該作者
Chanpa,

Would you please PM me the name of the Old and current school of your son. Thank.

原帖由 chanpa 於 08-11-16 23:10 發表

First, you encourage your daughter to play the piano slowly by one hand and then both hands.

In the coming music festival, my son will sit for grade five piano solo.  In fact, it is easy for him to ...

79#
發表於 08-12-17 01:20 |只看該作者
Dear all BK mums,

After three-month P.4 study, my son gets grade B in conduct in the first term and improves a lot.  He tells me he sometimes has conflict with a boy but he tries to tolerate.  If he cannot tolerate, he will cry without action.  This may be due to his weak social skills.

Regarding his academic results, he gets grade C in Chinese and English, B in General Studies and A in Mathematics.  I am very satisfied with this results and am very thankful to the headmaster and teachers to give him a chance.

Thank you to all supportive mums.

80#
發表於 08-12-18 21:09 |只看該作者

恭喜!

原帖由 chanpa 於 08-12-17 01:20 發表
Dear all BK mums,

After three-month P.4 study, my son gets grade B in conduct in the first term and improves a lot.  He tells me he sometimes has conflict with a boy but he tries to tolerate.  If he  ...

Chanpa,
恭喜你!  你的兒子再邁進成功之日近了, 他的付出是有回報, 多加讚賞他!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題