用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 08/09年度 K1A 上午班 (KENT RD.) 報到!!
樓主: kattang
go

08/09年度 K1A 上午班 (KENT RD.) 報到!! [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 08-9-16 11:36 |只看該作者
I've checked with Preston, he said there was no grouping in his class, wonder if it is true.  This morning...we were late for school..cos Preston  wanted to stay in bed after the long and fun weekend  .  Took me a long time to wake him....

原帖由 kattang 於 08-9-12 23:46 發表
My Anson always pretend to be the "teacher" at home and ask us don't make any noise.  She starts love to go to school from this Wed.
Besides, do any mums know whether they have made groups in classroo ...

42#
發表於 08-9-16 11:39 |只看該作者
btw, any mum can confirm Miss So is pregnant or not? if yes, when is her due date?

not sure, who will replace her when she's on maternity holiday.

also, i saw all of the students are so good to sit on their seat only, just play the toys. they will not walk / run around...not like another school when tungtung studied at N1. maybe really elder of them....:)

43#
發表於 08-9-16 11:44 |只看該作者
yes, i checked miss so already la...
group were set but students do not know at this moment...

tung tung can wake up early today at 6:30 but still cant catch the school bus as she take long time to have her bread...and only one min late...

原帖由 PRESTONMOM 於 08-9-16 11:36 發表
I've checked with Preston, he said there was no grouping in his class, wonder if it is true.  This morning...we were late for school..cos Preston  wanted to stay in bed after the l ...

44#
發表於 08-9-16 12:42 |只看該作者
Him Him didn't tell me on the grouping, too.

Yes, I noticed that Miss So is pregnant. I guess she's 5 or 6 months now? That's also my worry if the students need to have another teacher in the middle of the school year. Actually, I thought to ask her in the orientation day but didn't do that at the end. I believe all the teachers are fine and nice in KV. I gotta trust the school..haha.

Yesterday we were in Olympian City and we saw a piano playing automatically. Him Him saw it and said "Oh, like Miss Lin...oh no...should be Miss So". Then I asked, "Oh, Miss So plays piano! But I can't see a piano in your classroom?" Then he replied,"In the music room!" I wondered,"Is there a music room at school? Where is it?". He told me it's near the washroom. I'm very happy and surprised 'cos he seldom takes the initiative to tell me things happened in KV! I don't know why whenever I asked him about the school in KV, he also gives me the same answer: "Don't talk about this!" I don't know if the teachers told them not to disclose or what...'cos he never reply me in such way when we talk about things other than school in KV.

[ 本帖最後由 weewee 於 08-9-16 15:12 編輯 ]

45#
發表於 08-9-16 14:38 |只看該作者
haha...same as mine...
i also want to ask miss so on orientation day but didnt at the end as seem no good to ask her about this question on the first day we met.

i also worry about that they need to accept another teacher later....:( hope no problem of them...

Tungtung also doesnt want to tell me about the school life even i ask...
but suddenly, i can detect that she will show somethings she learnt from school, eg sing a song ...etc

原帖由 weewee 於 08-9-16 12:42 發表
Him Him didn't tell me on the grouping, too.

Yes, I noticed that Miss So is pregnant. I guess she's 5 or 6 months now? That's also my worry if the students need to have another teacher in the middle  ...

46#
發表於 08-9-16 16:29 |只看該作者
On the orientation day, I told her my daughter was a pre-term baby. Then she said her baby was also 2 weeks earlier than expected. I didn't ask when she gave birth, just turned to tell my daughter that her teacher was a mom too.
And with a few visits to the campus, even only stayed outside the classroom for about 5 minutes each time, I saw her continuously stooped and knelt down to greet or comfort the children which most people regarded as dangerous postures.  So I simply thought she had delivered not long time ago......

原帖由 iamjackie 於 08-9-16 14:38 發表
haha...same as mine...
i also want to ask miss so on orientation day but didnt at the end as seem no good to ask her about this question on the first day we met.

i also worry about that they need to  ...

47#
發表於 08-9-17 09:35 |只看該作者
yes, she is a good / nice teacher...
but worry who will replace her during her maternity leave and whether children can accept the new teacher....

btw, did your son / daughter say something about yesterday in the school? tungtung same as before....say nothing.....:(

原帖由 Cruxcat 於 08-9-16 16:29 發表
On the orientation day, I told her my daughter was a pre-term baby. Then she said her baby was also 2 weeks earlier than expected. I didn't ask when she gave birth, just turned to tell my daughter tha ...

48#
發表於 08-9-17 10:12 |只看該作者
Anson also not willing to share her school life with me, but I know she is happy in school.

She behaves like a teacher recently and always do role-play with me likes: "我係老師, 你係小朋友, 你咁樣咁樣....係勒, arm勒".

She did told me that Ms. Lin will hold her hands to fill colors on the pictures.

49#
發表於 08-9-17 10:21 |只看該作者
Also, Anson sings "吹丫吹丫吹個-大-波波" in recent days and pretend to blow a balloon.

50#
發表於 08-9-17 12:08 |只看該作者
Tungtung also...but she learnt this song from N1 before...so, i m not sure she learnt this song at KV as well...

btw, what food did Anson bring to school...
i always give her biscuit / cookies...i m afraid will be too hot...

原帖由 kattang 於 08-9-17 10:21 發表
Also, Anson sings "吹丫吹丫吹個-大-波波" in recent days and pretend to blow a balloon.

51#
發表於 08-9-17 13:35 |只看該作者
I also gave Anson biscuit, cookies and little cakes coz she loves to eat them and I could make sure she could eat it fast within the time limit.  I understand the food is "hot air", so I will give her the herbal drinks during weekend.

I just tested Anson with the Chinese words cards and she could recognize the "手" and "大".

原帖由 iamjackie 於 08-9-17 12:08 發表
Tungtung also...but she learnt this song from N1 before...so, i m not sure she learnt this song at KV as well...

btw, what food did Anson bring to school...
i always give her biscuit / cookies...i m ...

52#
發表於 08-9-17 14:02 |只看該作者
yes, need to give her more herbal drinks...

can start to teach the chinese card now?
i yet to do...and remember miss so said pls take a copy before cut....to avoid any missing at the end...i yet to do...

原帖由 kattang 於 08-9-17 13:35 發表
I also gave Anson biscuit, cookies and little cakes coz she loves to eat them and I could make sure she could eat it fast within the time limit.  I understand the food is "hot air", so I will give her ...

53#
發表於 08-9-17 14:20 |只看該作者
deleted.......

54#
發表於 08-9-17 14:21 |只看該作者
Hi imjackie,

I used to give Him Him some little cake or bread to eat at school and seldom give him biscuits 'cos it's really too 'hot air' and he would easily cough. I usually buy it at yamazaki.

55#
發表於 08-9-17 14:23 |只看該作者
Wow! Anson's very good! As usual, Him Him still didn't tell me much about his school life. When I ask him to tell me what he did at school, he always say "pee" and "eat" only
原帖由 kattang 於 08-9-17 13:35 發表
I also gave Anson biscuit, cookies and little cakes coz she loves to eat them and I could make sure she could eat it fast within the time limit.  I understand the food is "hot air", so I will give her ...

56#
發表於 08-9-17 15:32 |只看該作者
do you think can make sandwich with ham? will become bad or not as need to keep for long time and weather is so hot....

原帖由 weewee 於 08-9-17 14:21 發表
Hi imjackie,

I used to give Him Him some little cake or bread to eat at school and seldom give him biscuits 'cos it's really too 'hot air' and he would easily cough. I usually buy it at yamazaki.

57#
發表於 08-9-17 15:52 |只看該作者
I guess it's ok to have sandwich 'cos I guess they would have their tea time around 10am?!

However, I didn't do so 'cos we're in a hurry every morning
原帖由 iamjackie 於 08-9-17 15:32 發表
do you think can make sandwich with ham? will become bad or not as need to keep for long time and weather is so hot....

58#
發表於 08-9-17 22:40 |只看該作者
Hi weewee,

Does Him Him leave school by schoolbus or being picked up? My son was talking to a boy called Man Him when i picked him from school yesterday. Just want to make sure if Man Him is your son Him Him.

59#
發表於 08-9-18 09:25 |只看該作者
Hi marywmf,

My son is called Chun Him...I guess he's talking about another kid...haha.

Btw, can any parent advise me if they still need to take the longman book back to school or just keep it at home? 'cos I didn't see any chop on the book but I don't know the reason behind for putting the book in the school bag. I've read the instruction given in the orientation but find no clue on it. Please kindly advise if you know. Thanks.
原帖由 marywmf 於 08-9-17 22:40 發表
Hi weewee,

Does Him Him leave school by schoolbus or being picked up? My son was talking to a boy called Man Him when i picked him from school yesterday. Just want to make sure if Man Him is your son ...

60#
發表於 08-9-18 09:46 |只看該作者
hi weewee,

As advised by miss so during the orientation day the book is not necessary to take it back, but not 100% sure...haha

other mami, pls correct me if i m wrong...

原帖由 weewee 於 08-9-18 09:25 發表
Hi marywmf,

My son is called Chun Him...I guess he's talking about another kid...haha.

Btw, can any parent advise me if they still need to take the longman book back to school or just keep it at hom ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題