用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 08/09年度 K1A 上午班 (KENT RD.) 報到!!
樓主: kattang
go

08/09年度 K1A 上午班 (KENT RD.) 報到!! [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 08-9-19 15:45 |只看該作者
it's good for Preston to wakeup himself once he hear the song of ultraman...

the first day i woke Tungtung up is TV song....and thereafter, she can wakeup herself before i called her...as i said if she late, then can not take the school bus....she seems enjoy take the school bus with teacher and children much.

today, i talked with Tungtung on phone...she suddenly sang the london bridge falling down again...she is so happy today.......:D

原帖由 PRESTONMOM 於 08-9-19 10:57 發表
Preston was also singing a song but a differnt song.. but i do not know the song he was singing...
..today Preston finally caught the school bus to school because i bought him an alarm clock ...

82#
發表於 08-9-19 15:46 |只看該作者
oh!! that mean no need bring back of the first story book....i just let her brought to school start from today...haha

原帖由 marywmf 於 08-9-19 14:57 發表
Hi all,

Our kids have finished the longman book! There should be a chop saying '我學會了' on the 1st page. I suppose they'll get a new book next week!

83#
發表於 08-9-19 20:49 |只看該作者
i think that's fine. At least, Ms So could place a chop on the first page.
Most probably, Ms So will give the kids a new book by next Monday.

[quote]原帖由 iamjackie 於 08-9-19 15:46 發表
oh!! that mean no need bring back of the first story book....i just let her brought to school start from today...haha

84#
發表於 08-9-21 10:06 |只看該作者
Last night..my son told me now he is in "Apple" group ..same as him him, tungtung and also a boy called Ryan/Bryan..there are others too but he did not remember the names, he said there are 3 groups, apple, banana & orange. he said Apple is the best...hahaha...

He said Himhim always brought bread to school for tea... haha..wonder y he is so interested in Himhim's lunch box..haha

[quote]原帖由 marywmf 於 08-9-18 11:19 發表
oh well, I asked my son what group he's in. he said 'apple'. i said how about Him Him. he said 'apple'. how about Anson? 'Apple'. I said, 'Apple?' He said,'yes! everybody is in apple!' I really want t ... [/quote

85#
發表於 08-9-21 10:34 |只看該作者
yes, i asked Tungtung yesterday, which group she is...she said she is "Apple". and i tested her any grape, strawberry...etc. she said, only apple, banana & orange. seems can trust them this time...haha

86#
發表於 08-9-22 08:49 |只看該作者
Yes, on Fri, Him Him ate sausage bread in his tea time. Where does your son sit? Him Him is sitting on the 2nd chair (from the left and from the top). Maybe they are neighbours, so he can notice what Him Him eats...hahaha
原帖由 PRESTONMOM 於 08-9-21 10:06 發表
Last night..my son told me now he is in "Apple" group ..same as him him, tungtung and also a boy called Ryan/Bryan..there are others too but he did not remember the names, he said there are 3 groups,  ...

87#
發表於 08-9-22 08:53 |只看該作者
Last week Him Him also sang the song "London bridge is falling down", but it's funny that he told me "倫敦大橋跌左落黎" instead of English. I guess Miss So/Miss Lin used Chinese to explain the meaning of the song.

These days I took the 3 chinese cards to play with Him Him but he could only recognize the "large" word. For the "leg" and "hand", he couldn't recognize them until he turned over to see the pictures :;pppp: It seems that he isn't quite interested in word recognition

88#
發表於 08-9-22 12:20 |只看該作者
but Anson said she is in Strawberry group and it is in red color...let me double-check with her today.  

I have asked Anson how Miss So teach them the Chinese words, she just pointed to the cards and said "咁樣撇, 一橫, 咁樣咁樣(模仿大人寫字)". So I think KV is teaching them the writing skills too.  Now, she recognize well the words 大, 人, 腳 and 手.

Anson loves to find any Rainbow-like item at home and actively told me the colors in English. I guess Miss So had taught them these things last week.

原帖由 iamjackie 於 08-9-21 10:34 發表
yes, i asked Tungtung yesterday, which group she is...she said she is "Apple". and i tested her any grape, strawberry...etc. she said, only apple, banana & orange. seems can trust them this time...hah ...

89#
發表於 08-9-22 14:00 |只看該作者
we missed the school bus again this morning...so i took him to school ...Preston (they have re-allocated the seats) is now sitting at the 1st seat on the left if we entered the glass door next to the fish pond.  Maybe they are sitting with the same group.  
I also learnt this morning..after they arrived school..they need to take the handbooks out and put them on MS So's desk..then they go to washroom by themselves.      
原帖由 weewee 於 08-9-22 08:49 發表
Yes, on Fri, Him Him ate sausage bread in his tea time. Where does your son sit? Him Him is sitting on the 2nd chair (from the left and from the top). Maybe they are neighbours, so he can notice what  ...

90#
發表於 08-9-22 14:15 |只看該作者
my son does not like to read the chinese characters ...he kept repeating "Apple" in Mandarin to me...he said teacher taught them Mandarin in school...do your kids also do the same? or he learnt from his old school???

Haha..it is difficult to find the truth..we are a group of 偵探..

原帖由 kattang 於 08-9-22 12:20 發表
but Anson said she is in Strawberry group and it is in red color...let me double-check with her today.  

I have asked Anson how Miss So teach them the Chinese words, she just pointed to the cards and ...

91#
發表於 08-9-22 20:14 |只看該作者
prestonmom,

i think kentville won't teach mandarin in K1. I heard mandarin class is from K2 onwards. My son said both teachers teach in cantonese.

i know all kids hand in their handbooks to Ms So's desk once they arrive school. But instead of going to the bathroom, my son usually sits down and plays toys. Your son could go to bathroom by himself?! Impressive!!!

原帖由 PRESTONMOM 於 08-9-22 14:15 發表
my son does not like to read the chinese characters ...he kept repeating "Apple" in Mandarin to me...he said teacher taught them Mandarin in school...do your kids also do the same? or he learnt from h ...

[ 本帖最後由 marywmf 於 08-9-22 20:35 編輯 ]

92#
發表於 08-9-22 20:37 |只看該作者
Hi iamjackie,

My son mentioned that  "Wing Tung" is in apple team. Will that be your Tung Tung?

原帖由 iamjackie 於 08-9-21 10:34 發表
yes, i asked Tungtung yesterday, which group she is...she said she is "Apple". and i tested her any grape, strawberry...etc. she said, only apple, banana & orange. seems can trust them this time...hah ...

93#
發表於 08-9-22 21:44 |只看該作者
Hi marywmf,

yes, my daughter called Wing Tung and she said she is in Apple group..should be the one yr son mentioned..i guess....as i called Tungtung to look at yr son's picture whether she knows him or not..she said she doesnt know....  

btw, tonight i also ask her the chinese card....
she can recognize "big", "foot" & "hand" as well....

she starts to share her school life with me today...
but not too sure what did she say (some of them)....haha

she said Miss Lin will stamp the flower on the handbook and Miss So always make her figures dirty when she is writing...

it's good beginning today.....  

94#
發表於 08-9-22 22:00 |只看該作者
i was a bit worried..so i waited until  Preston returned from washroom, then Ms So also sent your son & other kids going to washroom by themselves too. (i recognise adrian from your picture). Ms So said from now on they are going to washroom by themselves.    hehehe......we should be so proud of them .

原帖由 marywmf 於 08-9-22 20:14 發表
prestonmom,

i think kentville won't teach mandarin in K1. I heard mandarin class is from K2 onwards. My son said both teachers teach in cantonese.

i know all kids hand in their handbooks to Ms So's ...

95#
發表於 08-9-23 17:59 |只看該作者
Anson confirmed to me that there are only 3 groups in the class, i.e. Orange, Banana and Apple.  Anson is in the Apple group.  This time, she eventually told me the truth!

Anson also told me they are drawing lines in classroom (just simply draw a line to link two points)

[ 本帖最後由 kattang 於 08-9-23 18:05 編輯 ]

96#
發表於 08-9-24 09:44 |只看該作者
I tested Anson again with the Chinese words cards.  She can recognize the words "口" and "眼".

97#
發表於 08-9-24 12:24 |只看該作者
i saw Tungtung draw a line to line during weekend. i guess she learnt from the school....bingo

do you know they learn "mouth", "eyes" & "nose" already or not? as heard from other mami, they said we can not teach them early than school. otherwise, they will feel boring when teacher teach them...

but, i showed her these 3 words last night as well....haha

98#
發表於 08-9-24 13:00 |只看該作者
I believed they have learnt  "手,腳,大,口,耳,眼"already because i played character recongition game with Preston last night ..he seems to know these characters.
原帖由 iamjackie 於 08-9-24 12:24 發表
i saw Tungtung draw a line to line during weekend. i guess she learnt from the school....bingo

do you know they learn "mouth", "eyes" & "nose" already or not? as heard from other mami, they ...

99#
發表於 08-9-24 14:44 |只看該作者
Prestomom:

You're right! My son told me that he'll walk to the bathroom by himself and pee w/o help. Just 3 weeks' time and they're getting so independent! Very amazing!!!

原帖由 PRESTONMOM 於 08-9-22 22:00 發表
i was a bit worried..so i waited until  Preston returned from washroom,mouth:" /> then Ms So also sent your son & other kids going to washroom by themselves too. (i recognise adrian from your picture).  ...

100#
發表於 08-9-24 16:25 |只看該作者
Yes, I have tested Anson during lunch and she can told me all the words including 口耳眼, but she is not really familiar with the word "耳" while saying it is "面" instead.

原帖由 PRESTONMOM 於 08-9-24 13:00 發表
I believed they have learnt  "手,腳,大,口,耳,眼"already because i played character recongition game with Preston last night ..he seems to know these characters.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題