搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 沙田培基書院中一家長請進
查看: 3434|回覆: 21
go

沙田培基書院中一家長請進 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-8-24 20:55 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Re: Instrumental Class Online notice

If you have provide email address when you enroll the music programme(s), please check your email and take necessary action as appropriate.

WorkingMami
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-8-27 10:28 |只看該作者
Pooi Kei New S1 Class list has been posted.

http://www.spkc.edu.hk/news/notices/clslist0809/0809_S1_Class_List.pdf

WorkingMami

3#
發表於 08-8-27 23:11 |只看該作者
Hello,

my girl will be studying in pooi kei starting from this year.  the kids are so nervous about which class they are in.  

from the parent talk held earlier, the principle said those students who have stronger ability in english will be grouped together.  do you know which two classes are they?

4#
發表於 08-8-28 09:29 |只看該作者
My understanding is Joy and Peace.

workingMami

原帖由 momwithcare 於 08-8-27 11:11 PM 發表
Hello,

my girl will be studying in pooi kei starting from this year.  the kids are so nervous about which class they are in.  

from the parent talk held earlier, the principle said those students wh ...

5#
發表於 08-8-28 17:35 |只看該作者
Hi Momwithcare

However, this is an initial grouping based on the attainment test (15/7/08). Don't so nerves if the kids are grouped in these two classes or not. I understand that Pooi Kei will also take care of other classes with their resources to strengthen all aspects of the kids.

My friend's daughter was grouped in class Faith in S1 of 2006, then in 2 Joy (2007/08) and now in 3 Peace (2008/09). The girl shared with me that no matter which class they are, keep learning with possible thinking is the most important.

My daughter is now in 1Grace, I have asked her if she felt sad yesterday. Her answer is "No". She explained with 2 reasons:
1. She prefers to enjoy the first class with less pressure and to let her to adapt the new environment at the first year.
2. All of the students are come from different primary schools and they may learn different things in their owned school life. However, after one year learning/training in Pooi Kei, they may know their strength and weakness. So, the next year, there is a clearer picture to know their standard.

I agreed with her.

WorkingMami

原帖由 WorkingMami 於 08-8-28 09:29 AM 發表
My understanding is Joy and Peace.

workingMami

6#
發表於 08-8-29 00:19 |只看該作者
Dear WorkingMami,

"no matter which class they are, keep learning with possible thinking is the most important."
I'm totally agreed with her.

My daughter is allocate to Class Joy but she told me that she didn't think she done well on the attainment test on 15/7/08 .
Today, I called to school for the school bus arrangement. So, I also asked the staff how they allocated the student in S1. She told me that just by random.

原帖由 WorkingMami 於 08-8-28 17:35 發表
Hi Momwithcare

However, this is an initial grouping based on the attainment test (15/7/08). Don't so nerves if the kids are grouped in these two classes or not. I understand that Pooi Kei will also  ...

[ 本帖最後由 cathngai 於 08-8-29 00:54 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 08-8-29 23:01 |只看該作者
Dear All,

Please visit the new attractive school homepage at
http://www.spkc.edu.hk/ and you can also get the new School Calendar for 2008/09 under "School Profile".

WorkingMami

原帖由 cathngai 於 08-8-29 12:19 AM 發表
Dear WorkingMami,

"no matter which class they are, keep learning with possible thinking is the most important."

My daughter is allocate to Class Joy but she told me that ...

8#
發表於 08-8-29 23:10 |只看該作者
Dear All,

The "Timetable for Students in First Weeks" is also posted up.

WorkingMami

原帖由 WorkingMami 於 08-8-29 11:01 PM 發表
Dear All,

http://www.spkc.edu.hk/ and you can also get the new School Calendar for 2008/09 under "School Profile".

WorkingMami

9#
發表於 08-8-30 10:38 |只看該作者
Dear WorkingMami,

Thank you for your information.

原帖由 WorkingMami 於 08-8-29 23:01 發表
Dear All,

WorkingMami

10#
發表於 08-8-31 21:58 |只看該作者
Dear All,

An Updated Timetable is posted up .
Please check again.
http://www.spkc.edu.hk/news/index.php?subsection=news&file=news_detail&school_news_id=20

原帖由 WorkingMami 於 08-8-29 23:10 發表
Dear All,

The "Timetable for Students in First Weeks" is also posted up.

WorkingMami

11#
發表於 08-9-2 13:51 |只看該作者
HI WorkingMami,

Thank you for your update.

My daughter joined 1 Faith, but she really enjoys she school life these two days. As most of the classmates are the one from the Bridging course.

Hope all of our children will have a happy school life in the next 6 years.

原帖由 cathngai 於 08-8-29 00:19 發表
Dear WorkingMami,

My daughter is allocate to Class Joy but she told me that ...

12#
發表於 08-9-6 14:17 |只看該作者
Dear All,

I daughter finds difficult in the subject of IH. She said it was not easy to understand.
How about yours? Do you have any idea to let them pick up this subject easier?

[ 本帖最後由 cathngai 於 08-9-6 14:20 編輯 ]

13#
發表於 08-9-9 08:51 |只看該作者
Hi Cathngai,

My daughter found the subject interesting. It combined the C.Hist, Hist, EPA & Geor into 1 subject.

By the way, they only attended 1 class, give some time lar..........

原帖由 cathngai 於 08-9-6 14:17 發表
Dear All,

I daughter finds difficult in the subject of IH. She said it was not easy to understand.

14#
發表於 08-9-9 22:40 |只看該作者
Thanks!!:loveliness:

原帖由 AA88 於 08-9-9 08:51 發表
Hi Cathngai,

My daughter found the subject interesting. It combined the C.Hist, Hist, EPA & Geor into 1 subject.

By the way, they only attended 1 class, give some time lar..........

15#
發表於 08-9-10 15:49 |只看該作者
Dear cathngai,

Don’t worry!
You can get more information about this course via the website below.
I believe that this course can help the students have a solid foundation and well prepare for the future years. Other than “AA88” mentioned syllabus, it also has Thinking skills (mind map), Project learning, Co-curricula activities, Civic Education; etc.

Other suggestions
Interesting TV programmes: American inventors (Pearl, Saturday night); The Amazing race (Pearl, Sunday night), and Robin Hood (aTV world, Monday 8:00pm)

http://www.spkc.edu.hk/curriculum/index.php?subsection=academic

Choose the subject “Integrated Humanities” on right hand side box and then choose “Curriculum”, “Year Plan”, “Implementation Plan”, “Assessment Policy”; etc. on the next box. All the information about this course will be shown.

原帖由 cathngai 於 08-9-6 02:17 PM 發表
Dear All,

16#
發表於 08-9-10 22:57 |只看該作者
Dear WrokingMami,

Thanks a lot for the information!!! It is useful for me to understand this subject. :loveliness:

原帖由 WorkingMami 於 08-9-10 15:49 發表
Dear cathngai,

Don’t worry!
You can get more information about this course via the website below.
I believe that this course can help the students have a solid foundation and well prepare for the  ...

17#
發表於 08-10-3 13:37 |只看該作者
Dear WorkingMani,

Please check your PM.

Regards,
Cathngai

原帖由 WorkingMami 於 08-8-24 20:55 發表
Re: Instrumental Class Online notice

If you have provide email address when you enroll the music programme(s), please check your email and take necessary action as appropriate.

WorkingMami

18#
發表於 08-10-4 20:13 |只看該作者
Dear Cathngai,

Sorry for my late reply and please check the PM. Thanks.

原帖由 cathngai 於 08-10-3 01:37 PM 發表
Dear WorkingMani,

Please check your PM.

Regards,
Cathngai

19#
發表於 08-10-5 12:46 |只看該作者
Dear WorkingMami,

Thank you for your reply.
Would you please tell me the book's name again? I want to buy one for my daughter. This morning, I want to write down the name of the book that you suggested to me. I don't known why I can't found the message again.
Your suggestion is very good. Actually, I also teach my daughter learning the IH as reading story then use her own words to answer those questions. Anyway, there are many vocabularies for her to remember.  Luckily, she is quite easy to remember those vocabularies from IS.
I've been talk with her to cut off one or two CCA activities, but she is very enjoys them. She even adds one more item. This is the English Choral.

With Best Regards,
Cathngai

原帖由 cathngai 於 08-10-3 13:37 發表
Dear WorkingMani,

Please check your PM.

Regards,
Cathngai

[ 本帖最後由 cathngai 於 08-10-5 22:04 編輯 ]

20#
發表於 08-10-5 17:25 |只看該作者
Dear Cathngai

探險者號 金字塔 - 誰建造的? [新雅] HK$62. You can buy it from the Popular bookstore or Commercial bookstore.

WorkingMami:loveliness:

原帖由 cathngai 於 08-10-5 12:46 PM 發表
Dear WorkingMami,

Thank you for your reply.
Would you please tell me the book's name again? I want to buy one for my daughter. This morning, I want to write down the name of the book that you suggest ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題