搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 冇資格入國際學校???
發新帖
查看: 2888|回覆: 0
go

冇資格入國際學校??? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-1 15:25 |顯示全部帖子
Don't worry.  Some of the parents have money to go to IS, it does not mean they had chance to receive such educations when they were young.  

You don't have to be told off by your sister-in-law.  Of course, some of those parents are similar to your sister-in-law but why should you care.

Once the school accept your kid, the school know the background of your family already.  So far, most of the IS.s look for students meet they requirements; of course, you have to pay their fees etc.  

Nevertheless, I have to warn you, some of the parents really look down on some parents & they judge them by outlook, money & education background.

I don't have much experience from a lot of IS (just my duaghter's school only) but I learn from parents from other IS.s; the schools are fair to every single students in the school but those 'problem parents' are the problem.  Their children are influenced by them; I found that the students so say hurting words but they did not mean it as they ere brought up by that way.  They did not have good parents to raise them, that's all.

IS.s welcome parents participate to the school a lot & you will be most welcome by the school & busy parents  (like me).

Want to get into IS, other than money, good English is important & you must plan ahead.

Yau Mum
‹ 上一主題|下一主題