用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate?
查看: 6955|回覆: 235
go

08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-8-30 00:11 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi,
My son is Ian, I want to know his classmates and mothers and to share our opinion!!
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-9-1 12:32 |只看該作者
Hi, my daughter, Heather, is in K1K (Kent Rd, pm)

3#
發表於 08-9-1 15:57 |只看該作者
hello both, my daughter Godiva also in the same class...

did you go to the orientation on Friday pm? saw a few classmates but not sure the names though...

4#
發表於 08-9-1 17:01 |只看該作者
Yes, we have been to the orientation.  They have divided the class into different sections.  So, not many students in the same time slot.  Seems not many girls in the class.  In my section, only Heather and another girl.  Others are all boys.

5#
發表於 08-9-2 00:30 |只看該作者
原帖由 godivachoc 於 08-9-1 15:57 發表
hello both, my daughter Godiva also in the same class...

did you go to the orientation on Friday pm? saw a few classmates but not sure the names though...

My orientation was at 1430hrs, I remember a clever girl with long hair who can do what the teacher said, is your daughter?
My son Ian has not attended any nursury class b4, I believe he must cry hardly in the first week, I can't imagine how can he get on the school bus!

6#
發表於 08-9-2 11:40 |只看該作者
Our orientation was at 1:30pm, so that clever girl was not my daughter.  But Heather was eager to participate.  Whenever Ms Mi asked who wants to come out and try, she immediately raised her hand and got out and try.  She was like that when she was in N1 last year.

Did Ian like the school on the orientation day?  If so, he should be alright.

7#
發表於 08-9-2 18:19 |只看該作者
原帖由 shirley_chan 於 08-9-2 11:40 發表
Our orientation was at 1:30pm, so that clever girl was not my daughter.  But Heather was eager to participate.  Whenever Ms Mi asked who wants to come out and try, she immediately raised her hand and  ...

Luckily he didn't cry when aboarding the school bus. After that, I went to KV to see him, he still didn't cry indeed, I can't believe!!
After school, he told me
(1) he cried once in the class
(2) Ms Mi gave him biscuits during tea time
(3) A little girl is sitting besides him
(4) he went to toilet/handwash twice with 'Sumsum's help!

Everything seems smooth, hope that it will continue!

8#
發表於 08-9-2 22:14 |只看該作者
Hi, all K1K parents,

My girl is WingWing. Nice to meet you all!!
I think WingWing went smoothly today. She enjoyed her snack time and the marshmallow very much.

Question: For the kids who take school bus, do they leave the school ahead of others, before the gate opens for parent pick-up? As I saw not too many kids waiting in room 3 today.

9#
發表於 08-9-2 22:44 |只看該作者
hello RCmommy, ivychin and Shirley_Chan, very nice to meet you all here...

we didn't have a smooth day like yrs... not sure was it because we didn't send her to nursery before... only attended some playgroups...

my daughter Godiva has cried so bad when daddy sent her to school today (i am not in town and lucky that i didn't go, she wouldn't let me leave i am sure)... and ran immediately to follow daddy... one of the teachers "grapped" her back to the class... when my mom picked her up after school, she said she didn't want to go to school tomorrow... but changed her mind on the way down to the MTR... said the snack time was good (we prepared cheese sandwiches with some wallnuts)... everyone queued up for weewee but she didn't weewee... she seemed ok when she came out from the class... but i can't imagine if we put her on the schoolbus next month, how will she behave... must cry like crazy i am sure...

hope tomorrow will be better la...

10#
發表於 08-9-3 00:40 |只看該作者
Dear parents,
It was so exciting to pick Ian up from the school bus, he still didn't cry!!! I bought him to Wellcome supermarket to buy a chocolate egg to him immediately. It is unbelievable since he relies on me very much, although  I have employed a domestic helper almost 3 months, he still doesn't let her touch him when I am at home, I have to take bath to him everyday!!

Ian told me he doesn't want to go to school before, I learnt a method from other mothers.
I said I want to be you because the big & beautiful school only allows smart KV student to aboard, the driver & teacher love children very much. I talk to him 5-6 times every day, he believes it is proud to have the chance to get on it!  Besides, I ask him teaching my husband & me what Ms Mi teaches him every day, he said 'yes', he thinks we have not been to school before, he shares his knowledge to us!
But children will change their mind easily, maybe some days later he doesn't want to go to school,
so that I will continue to praise him everyday.

Also, I informed the teachers in the school bus that this is the first day Ian goes to school and he doesn't attend any nusery class before, then I saw a teacher sitting besides him and talked to him, she is a good teacher indeed. Ian told me a teacher played and with him when he was on the way to school & he loved her so much!! Hoping it is useful to Godiva on her first day on School Bus!!

11#
發表於 08-9-3 18:18 |只看該作者
tks ivychin for the tips... i will share with my family.. hope godiva will improve..

today she also cried very bad.. my mom told me only 4-5 children cried in the class... and she was the one the loudest... it was so heart-broken for her to watch so she left...

when she returned to pick her up, she was really relaxed and gentlely smiled sitting on her chair... then great smile when she saw my mom... in general she was happy at school... only the feeling of "separation" that made her felt like us leaving her... hope everyday has a small improvement la...

12#
發表於 08-9-4 11:59 |只看該作者
Heather didn't tell us much about the school as she was really tired after school.  On the first day, she was not happy at school and didn't tell us the reason.  We tried to prompt her what happened in school, she said that Ms Mi asked her to 坐定定.  But she loves Ms Kung.  On the second day, she told me Ms Chung let her feeding fishes and it was fun.  I asked her if it should be Ms Kung and not Ms Chung, she said Ms Kung was not there.  

She has to spend an hour on the school bus.  She never spend so much time on transportation before.  She was extremely tired after getting off the bus.  Not sure if she can apdot the new schedule after back to normal school hour.

13#
發表於 08-9-4 13:30 |只看該作者
WingWing told me that the girls went to feed the fish and the boys had to stay in the classroom and watch TV; not sure if it's true that only girls fed the fish??!!!!!

14#
發表於 08-9-4 15:52 |只看該作者
Ian told me he went to feed the fish  & played balls(but he can't tell how to play) yesterday. The mosquitos bite his leg so it's getting red. Today he doesn't want to go to school (but no crying), I think he likes the school but just doesn't want to separate with me only!!

Besides, I found that  Ms MI also teaches Class K1D (a.m.), we can also read the message of this class to know more!!

15#
發表於 08-9-4 15:55 |只看該作者
Hi parents,
May I know where do all of u live?
I live in Tsing  Yi while Ian has to wait the school at 1230hrs and get off at 1620hrs.

16#
發表於 08-9-4 17:53 |只看該作者
We live in Shatin.  Get on the school bus at 12:25pm and get off at 16:55.

17#
發表於 08-9-4 22:43 |只看該作者
hi hi... we live in TKO... we don't take schoolbus for now... worrying she couldn't accept so many new changes within such short period of time...

today is the same again... cried so bad walking into the class... hope tomorrow will be better la... keep it up la...

18#
發表於 08-9-4 23:40 |只看該作者
Ian told me he has watching TV (aeroplane), played train ....but cannot played outside ....but I wondered if it was true coz he wears  P.E. uniform today.

I think watching TV is true coz WingWing had also mentioned before.

Ms MI is very polite and helpful... since I left a message asking sth abt Ian, she called me after school & explained detail.

19#
發表於 08-9-5 13:37 |只看該作者
We live in Kln City area. We have either auntie or myself take her to school.

WingWing was reluctant to tell me what had happened in the class yesterday. She just told me she fell asleep while others were getting onto the school bus.

As I've read from other K1 threads that the teacher might call the parents. Please let us know if any of you receives any "voluntary" phone call from Ms Mi/Ms Kung.

Poor Godiva, I truly hope she will  adjust to school life very soon.

Thank you Ivychin for reminding us to read the thread of K1D.

20#
發表於 08-9-5 17:02 |只看該作者
How is Godiva today? hoping better and better.....

Just relax, most children will stop crying shortly when parents left.

Ian told me he had singing with piano today..also watched TV (aeroplane)...but not feed the fish or go outside...

RCMommy, I am pleased to share what I know with all of u!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題