用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate?
樓主: ivychin
go

08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate? [複製鏈接]

221#
發表於 08-12-22 00:13 |只看該作者
hello ladies... i saw quite a few parents on friday pm when i dropped off godiva but didn't have time to catch up... hope i didn't miss u...

shirley_chan, was very nice seeing you and heather took some very nice pictures.. let me know how should i send them back then?

talking about the chrismas cards, i made many mistakes already... firstly, godiva told me one of the classmates was called 白禮進, so i did write exactly that one... later on she told me another one called 鮑禮進? i asked how come two are almost the same, she said yes ga (but should be the same person but she mistakenly pronounced it wrong la)... then on thur, she told me she forgot another friend called 廖進禮--> i said again, how come two classmates so much alike the name? she said yes ar... then found out in the class when ms. mi asked who that person sat, then found out the name should be 廖進毅... i also checked with her was it cyrus not dyrus? she said not cyrus should be dairus... this time she was correct --> but too many mistakes throughout the process... hope other mama/ kids wouldn't be mad as we might write the wrong name on the cards...

222#
發表於 08-12-22 02:35 |只看該作者
godivachoc, Thanks for taking pictures for Heather.  When she saw Godiva taking pictures downstair, she immediately ran to the escalator and shouted "Govdiva 等埋我呀!".  I almost couldn't catch her as she ran so fast and I couldn't run with my big tummy now.  When I told her daddy about this scene, he was jealous as she never stand still for him to take pictures.

You can send the picture to my email address [email protected]

223#
發表於 08-12-23 10:11 |只看該作者
shirley_chan,

photos have been sent... although only 3 pictures were taken, but very large each one of them so sending u in 3 separate mails... hope heather will like it

btw, when are u due?

godivachoc

224#
發表於 08-12-23 12:30 |只看該作者
godivachoc,

Got your emails and thanks a lot!  Wish you and your family has a wonderful X'mas holiday!

Heather will be back to school on 12 Jan as she will travel to Canada with the family at the end of Dec to attend her aunt's wedding.  My due date is on 3 Feb so I have to stay in HK alone.

225#
發表於 08-12-29 10:46 |只看該作者
shirley_chan, u ar most welcome... hope u have a good holiday even heather is not in town...

godiva already missed school alot... she always asked when to return to school lei... hahhaha

原帖由 shirley_chan 於 08-12-23 12:30 發表
godivachoc,

Got your emails and thanks a lot!  Wish you and your family has a wonderful X'mas holiday!

Heather will be back to school on 12 Jan as she will travel to Canada with the family at the en ...

226#
發表於 09-1-12 14:55 |只看該作者
hello all... been very busy so no time to come up earlier...

belated happy new year wish to you all ar... hope the children enjoy the school even more after the holidays (normally take a few days back on track i believe... )...

227#
發表於 09-1-12 16:52 |只看該作者
Today is Heather's first day back to school after holiday.  She just came home yesterday and suffered from jetlag.  She slept from 3pm till 1:30am, and I have to stay up with her from 1:30am to 5am!  She woke up again at 7:30am.  I'm afraid she would be very sleepy in class.

Any updates from school last week?

228#
發表於 09-1-12 20:01 |只看該作者
shirley_chen,

good that heather is back... godiva missed her alot and asked me when she would be back... hahaha... i asked godiva but she didn't say much about heather, only said she did play with her... so hope it's going to be better tomorrow la...

godiva only told me 1 song as i was travelling myself last week... so not too sure whatelse she learned:
This is the school and this is the classroom,
open the door and see all the children

maybe others can update more?

229#
發表於 09-1-14 12:56 |只看該作者
godivachoc,

Heather is very naughty after coming back from Canada.  Almost everyday we have a fight with her, and she still wakes up in the mid-night these days.  Hope her biological schedule can back on track quite soon.

Which group does Godiva belong to?  Heather said she was sitting in the banana group and she shared her raisens with Chloe and another boy.  She said Godiva is sitting quite far away.  Sometimes she was in Orange Group and sometimes Banana Group.

230#
發表於 09-1-15 17:34 |只看該作者
shirley_chan, yeah it takes time... hope her sleeping schedule will be fixed soon...

godiva is actually with apple group, used to be in banana group... i guess that's the reason why's all mixed up... but godiva told me she did play with heather the other day... not sure if it's true hhahaha.

231#
發表於 09-1-21 17:24 |只看該作者
heard the friday new year party ends at 4pm, is that correct? will you be picking your kids up that day?

232#
發表於 09-1-22 11:25 |只看該作者
There is a sticker in the handbook that the party is from 1:30 - 4:00pm.  So I believe it is 1 hour earlier than usual.  Heather is looking forward to the party and told me that she has to wear  中國服.

I will not go to pick her up this time as have to work on that day.  Too much work to do as I will start my maternity leave after CNY.

Heather told me that she cried on Tuesday at school as she didn't know the answer in the assessment.  I won't blame her on this as she has missed 1 week classes, and another week was still jetlagging.  Difficult to concentrate during class.  But it's good that she would feel ashame and wants to do better next time.

233#
發表於 09-1-22 17:39 |只看該作者
godiva told me about the 中國服 as well... and asked me if i have bought her any? luckily that i bought one early last year when it was on big sale.. hahahah... still a bit big for her now...

assessment? are you sure? godiva hasn't talked much about that one? anything else that was asked? i worry godiva didn't answer much neither... she is normally very shy when people ask her questions...

heather is so smart but she shouldn't feel too bad about missing out the answers... i am sure she will do much better next time... hope she doesn't put too much pressure on herself...

so u will start your maternity leave after the new year? wish u a smooth delivery and a great new baby to come...

234#
發表於 09-6-10 01:01 |只看該作者

丘悅瑤媽咪!

大家好,

嘩! 睇嚟大家都好忙, 冇再上嚟傾計....

請問有沒人去江鎧澄生日會?

[ 本帖最後由 Eunisyau 於 09-6-10 01:07 編輯 ]

235#
發表於 09-6-10 12:51 |只看該作者
Hi, wingwing is going...
i also heard that Chan Chun Kiu is going too...:D

236#
發表於 09-6-11 17:11 |只看該作者
Heather is going too, but we might be a little bit late as we have another birthday party to go in the morning.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題