用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate?
樓主: ivychin
go

08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate? [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 08-10-8 12:17 |只看該作者
hi, shirley_chan,
hope Heather get well soon!! :)

wingwing has just recovered from a fever. it was worrisome for us during the week

102#
發表於 08-10-8 18:17 |只看該作者
Hi all,

Have been reading all these posts these weeks and is the 1st time to post a message here. My son is the one sitting next to WingWing. He knows the girl's name as Chan Wing who's sitting next to him.

He told me that the name of the boy who always cry, should be "Chan Kwong Ching". But he  refuses to tell me the things happened in school, always "行" me (e.g. "tell you after we get back to home", "tell you after we finished dinner", "tell you tomorrow", or "arrive school -> play something -> snack -> leave school")..... so sad.....

Anyone knows the lyric of the song "A little ball"? Sometimes he sing it to me as:
a little ball, a big ball, a xxx ball,
i see, now, let's xxx ball to ball, 1, 2, 3, fall

103#
發表於 08-10-8 21:03 |只看該作者
shirley_chan, my mom said the same thing too, 猴棗末is good for coughing with 痰, but her problem now is just coughing sometimes, very seriously in the early morning after she wakes up... or before she goes to bed... very strange...

trust me, godiva is also very very 慢熱... she can still be very very shy to our relatives whom she sees every sat(!!!)... u can imagine for those new faces, may take months...

vincentfung, godiva confirmed that chloe helped her to wear the mask (very happy for u.. chloe already knows how to help others...) and also chased her after school... and she said wingwing chased chloe and chloe chased her.. hehehehe... very sweet i think that they play together...

Loveahbee, glad to meet you here... godiva also told me she has a classmate call (陳港生?), in fact he lives in the same estate with us, so godiva went to school few times with him.. my mom told me he cried alot, even before getting onto the train till getting into the class... always calling for parents... poor boy...

what is your child's name?

[ 本帖最後由 godivachoc 於 08-10-8 21:11 編輯 ]

104#
發表於 08-10-8 21:07 |只看該作者
Loveahbee,
i think this is the one: a little ball, a bigger ball, a great big ball, i see. now, let's pass the balls, one, two, three, bomb (then everyone knees down)...

原帖由 Loveahbee 於 08-10-8 18:17 發表
Anyone knows the lyric of the song "A little ball"? Sometimes he sing it to me as:
a little ball, a big ball, a xxx ball,
i see, now, let's xxx ball to ball, 1, 2, 3, fall

105#
發表於 08-10-8 22:39 |只看該作者
Dear all,

Some of u mentioned about 猴棗未or散, i would like to share my experience with u.  Previously i've given Chloe to eat the 猴棗散from both 余仁生&位元堂.  Sometimes, it worked but sometimes it didn't work.  Later i came across to know that 猴棗散is in fact monkeys' 結石, from 胆 or 腎i don't know.  Source is conf'd since one of my colleagues' wife runs one of the said shops.  Should u have doubt on it, please check with the sellers.  After i knew that, i ceased to let my daughter eat it though chinese medicine is sonetimes proven to be useful.

Later, my colleague's wife taught me to 'dun' (i don't know how to write the word)' 川貝, apple, 南北杏 & water for Chole when she has cough.  From my observation, it is better than the monkey's stone.  Please kindly re-consider whether u should use the monkey's stone to cure cough.

106#
發表於 08-10-9 09:22 |只看該作者
I probably can leave work early tomorrow and I want to pick up Heather at school.  In that case, she doesn't need to spend an hour on the school bus (for one day).  Is the class ended at 5:00pm?

107#
發表於 08-10-9 11:51 |只看該作者
shirley_chan,
yes, the gate will open at 5pm for parents/guardians to pickup.

hi, loveahbee,
it's good to have you here. i also have heard of the name "chan kwong ching" from wingiwing serveral time.
what is your boy's name?
do you have a dog at home. wingwing has told me a boy in her class has a dog named "kaka" (something like that)..she also mentioned the boy's name a few time. i just forgot..it's like "Lee x x" (sorry, really cannot remember).

108#
發表於 08-10-9 11:54 |只看該作者
banana group members:-
Chloe
Godiva
Loveabee's boy
Chan Kwong Ching
Pak Hei
WingWing

3 boys and 3 girls

109#
發表於 08-10-9 12:03 |只看該作者
K1K chatroom participants / mentioned names:-

Vicentfung     --Chloe
Godivachoc   --Godiva
shirley_chan  --Heather
jessken         --Ken
ivychin           --Ian
Loveahbee    --??
??                  --Chan Chun Kiu
??                  --Pak Hei
??                  --Chan Kwong Ching
RCmommy    --WingWing

apologize, if i have missed anyone...pls make any amendment if necessary....

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-10-9 12:05 編輯 ]

110#
發表於 08-10-10 08:45 |只看該作者
ivychin,
hi, 早前你講咗Orange group四個同學仔的名,Ken話有呢D小朋友,好開心問點解我會知.之後我講Ian個名,Ken就好大聲話,子鈞有養狗仔,係老師講ga.不知你們真的有養狗仔呢.

111#
發表於 08-10-10 12:46 |只看該作者
my son's name is Hui Yu Kiu, should be the one sitting on the left side of WingWing. He told me that he likes to play with WingWing in school.

112#
發表於 08-10-10 14:51 |只看該作者
Hi Jessken,

我們養了一隻11歲的唐狗女, 近日Ian成日整鬼佢,甚至踢佢,話唔聽,我唯有寫字條勞煩米老師幫我教育吓佢,所以Ken仔會知道啦!真喺有效!佢好聽老師話!!!

另外,米老師話除咗英文堂會叫Ian外, 其餘時間會稱呼「子鈞」的! 除了米/龔老師外,有個叫「君姐」的嬸嬸呀!!

113#
發表於 08-10-10 15:11 |只看該作者
hi, ivychin,
wingwing told me that 林子鈞 has a dog. is the dog's name "FeiFei"?? she said  林子鈞 kicked FeiFei at home.:(

Hi, loveahbee,
let me check with wingwing tonight if he knows Hui Yu Kiu:)

Hi, Vicentfung,
Chloe was showing wingwing and me her snowwhite towel today...snowwhite is also wingwing's favorite princesss...they seemed to enjoy this common interest.:D

114#
發表於 08-10-11 00:43 |只看該作者
RCmommy,
Wingwing 好叻女呀, 我隻狗叫「啡啡」呀, 完全正確!

Ian話唔乖嘅小朋友喺會被記名於黑板上的,佢今日扮米老師記我個名,好神似的!

唔知各位會否出席家長日呢?我的時間是25/10, 1050hrs.

Jessken,
Ian 今日講多3個同學名:張又心, 白禮俊 及 丘月瑤,唔知喺咪橙組呢? 可否同Ken核實一下???

今日有新歌,,Ian唱了4次我才估計如下:
To market, to market,
to buy a fat pig ??(Ian話大肥豬)
Home again, home again,
Giggle, giggle.(有埋笑動作)

115#
發表於 08-10-11 07:11 |只看該作者
Heather has changed from Orange Group to Banana Group.  One day she suddenly told me she is banana group (but before she quite insisted she was orange group).  Yesterday when I picked her up, it is confirmed from Ms Kung that she has changed from Orange Group to Banana Group.

Heather told me that Chan Kwong Ching yesterday 喊到嘔.  Everyday he cried for Daddy Mammi.  School has started a month already, but seeems he still not yet get used to it.

116#
發表於 08-10-11 23:57 |只看該作者
maybe this is the latest arrangement of banana group:-

Chloe
Godiva
Hui Yu Kiu
Heather
Pak Hei
WingWing

117#
發表於 08-10-13 10:15 |只看該作者
morning ladies...

shirley_chan, i thought godiva was just making it up when she told me 陳港正喊到嘔 (the nite before, she told her dad that 陳港正喊到"7"彩 <-- exactly the words she said!!!)... now heather also mentioned it so godiva did tell me the truth this time (hehehe)...

i also felt sorry for him that he still hasn't been able to adapt to it... he actually lives in the same estate as we... hope he will feel better soon...

btw,  家長日, ours is 9:20am, anyone with that timeslot?

118#
發表於 08-10-13 11:12 |只看該作者
hi, loveahbee,
wingwing said Hui Yu Kiu sits next to her. she also he is a "good" boy. my interpretaion is that they get along well...:D

our time is at 9:30. i am trying to have it re-arranged to an earlier time!!!

yes, poor Chan Kwong Ching. WingWing said he cries almost everyday...

119#
發表於 08-10-13 14:28 |只看該作者
HI 各位家長,
家長日時間為10月25日,9:00AM
但聴聞有d會响10月18日見老師喎.

120#
發表於 08-10-13 15:53 |只看該作者
yeah..i aasume some AM classes are meeting on Oct 18...

mine is on Oct 25.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題