搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局蔡繼有學校 P1 (2008-2009)
樓主: achow
go

P1 (2008-2009) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-9-3 11:03 |只看該作者
penguin_chick,

My daughter is also in 1F and joining violin lesson, nice to meet you!
She also told me that she's happy but couldn't tell me what she did at school.

Rika

22#
發表於 08-9-3 11:47 |只看該作者
My girl did not tell me much about school. She just said that she was very happy, specially with the new classmate. She told me that some kids knew her, but she don't know who are they. (I guess are some kids from BK)

This morning is the 3rd day to school, and she still woke up quick. Me and my hubby was shock-hope she get keep it up. She told me that teacher spoke English yesterday which she understood all of it. And they meet Principle Yip and Lau as well.
She told me that the P2 kids sing the school song on the stage and it was so nice . She force her eldest brother (P3 in CKY) to teacher her yesterday night.

23#
發表於 08-9-4 11:19 |只看該作者
Did your kids told you about lunch's food? Do they like it?
Mine not, and she ask me to bring her lunch from home ASAP, so do my P3 boy.

I am still thinking what to cook for their lunch.

24#
發表於 08-9-4 13:21 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

25#
發表於 08-9-4 13:47 |只看該作者
achow:
D lunch box真係咁難食? 但有d又話ok o咼! 或者試多幾日唔同飯類先啦!

siubchumama:
原來只有兩個去"吉"汽球, 但打手印就個個都有份!

Updated list:
1A (Ms.Leung/Ng/Yuen)
achow (G) (volin)
siubchumama (G) (flute)
FFMaMa (B) (flute)
wongmichelle (B)
HeiHeiMa (B) (clarinet)
LeungJ (B) (Oboe)

1B

1C

1D
suetyim (B) (Percussion)

1E
CCMadam (G) (Violin)

1F
pengium_chick (G) (volin)
Rika (G) (volin)

26#
發表於 08-9-4 14:34 |只看該作者
Yes I will observe for at lease this month. But my son was in P3 now and he asked me to pack him lunch for 2 years.

Regarding the school bus, I will observe 1-2 weeks before I call back to school.

-First day school, the bus forget to drop my daughter back home which suppose arrivce home at 12:15. At last she back home at 1:35 (No one called me to update)

-My son suppose to get in the bus at 8:50, but everyday bus came at 8:15-8:20 (No announce at all).

I don't want to give trouble to school, therefore I will observe till next week.

27#
發表於 08-9-4 14:55 |只看該作者
Unexpectedly, my daughter said the lunch box is very good , that I worried she won't like it. But I will observed for 1-2 more weeks caused may be she feel so funny that she can have lunch with her classmates.

For the school bus, the driver and the nanny is still polite and fine, but the only problem is they do not know the place around us, so it still takes a long time after school (they will call when they reached the drop off point,there will be a delay as the bus need to wait until the helper / parents walk from the home to the drop off point..

My girl is very happy that she could finally start to do the homework (drawing and thinking about her favourate stuff) and finding the photo to introducing her..  She keep on asking me from day 1 that when she will got the book and when she will have homework.

Talk to you later,

siubchumama

原帖由 achow 於 08-9-4 14:34 發表
Yes I will observe for at lease this month. But my son was in P3 now and he asked me to pack him lunch for 2 years.

Regarding the school bus, I will observe 1-2 weeks before I call back to school.

[ 本帖最後由 siubchumama 於 08-9-4 14:57 編輯 ]

28#
發表於 08-9-4 15:07 |只看該作者
My girl is a picky person-especially on food. Therefore I no wonder she don't like it.

Regarding the school bus service, I knew is diffucult for them to arrang well in the first week, but I think they should give parent a call to confort them instead of no news- I called the bus nanny, but no apologies even she got so late and ask me to keep on waiting and without letting me know the approximate time.
I know is not the school fault, just some special case that happen in some bus route.

29#
發表於 08-9-4 16:36 |只看該作者
Dear 1A parent,

My girl told me that she was in Horse team...

30#
發表於 08-9-4 18:12 |只看該作者
原帖由 achow 於 08-9-4 16:36 發表
Dear 1A parent,

My son in rabbit team.

achow & siubchumama :

My son said he knew your daughters and could recall their names as well.

Keep in touch.

FFMaMa

31#
發表於 08-9-4 18:24 |只看該作者
My boy is in hemister group. He said 2 boys and 3 girls in his group. Boys suggested "Orange" because the table is orange and girls suggested "hemister", and finally girls win. You see, how gentlman they are!

Last night, he brought the homework back home and I saw the subject is - All about me. He told me that the teacher wrote the sentences very fast and he could not finish in the class, that's why he have to finish at home. He wrote - My favourite food is .....But, I did not notice that the teacher asked them to draw or write anything he likes.

Thanks for the sharings of 1A parents. At least, I get more information of what is happening of our kids in the school.

My boy told my helper that they run in the playground in the morning teatime, that's why he didn't eat anything. Everyday, I just let him bring around 300ml of water. Does anybody know whether they can refill the water during lunch time in the school?

LeungJ

32#
發表於 08-9-4 22:32 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

33#
發表於 08-9-4 23:03 |只看該作者
Hi Achow,
My son belongs to a Horse team too. He loves to go to school. 3 class teachers were kind to them. We have choosen a right school to them.
原帖由 achow 於 08-9-4 16:36 發表
Dear 1A parent,

34#
發表於 08-9-4 23:36 |只看該作者
LeungJ:
我仔話原來佢o地做得乖, Miss會比分, 最高分果組可以上"tree house", 最低分要掃地! 佢o地果team暫時領先!

achow:
今日放學架車遲成20min, 平時返學都已經遲, 真係離譜!

1A報料:
Chi ~ 介紹自己
Eng ~ 教o左首歌仔, 關於gingerbread man
Maths ~ 數數目
Music ~ 教o左個手勢, 不妨問o下小朋友! (貼士: say "Open the door......")

Updated list:

1A (Ms.Leung/Ng/Yuen)
achow (G) (volin)
siubchumama (G) (flute)
FFMaMa (B) (flute)
wongmichelle (B)
HeiHeiMa (B) (clarinet)
LeungJ (B) (Oboe)
kkdkkj (B)

1B

1C

1D
suetyim (B) (Percussion)
yan1226 (G) (volin)

1E
CCMadam (G) (Violin)

1F
pengium_chick (G) (volin)
Rika (G) (volin)

[ 本帖最後由 HeiHeiMa 於 08-9-4 23:37 編輯 ]

35#
發表於 08-9-5 09:15 |只看該作者
原帖由 HeiHeiMa 於 08-9-4 23:36 發表
LeungJ:
我仔話原來佢o地做得乖, Miss會比分, 最高分果組可以上"tree house", 最低分要掃地! 佢o地果team暫時領先!

achow:
今日放學架車遲成20min, 平時返學都已經遲, 真係離譜!

1A報料:
Chi ~ 介紹 ...

Hi HeiHeiMa,

Yes. My son told me this morning his group got 2xx marks, the last two groups will be responsible for tidying up the classroom. If they put their head on the table or use the hand to support the head, the teacher said their head is going to drop and lose 10 marks, so everybody sitting properly.

Thank you for your 報料. My son didn't tell us what they did in the school. Instead, he said some classmates brought "bear" biscuit, instead of fruit and "c" lunch menu looks very nice yesterday

For schoolbus, I found some kids sleep deeply in the schoolbus (schoolbus #11) in the morning.

LeungJ

36#
發表於 08-9-5 09:57 |只看該作者

如何找校車

我個女讀1E 我幫好選了Horn, 但我知會好貴, 請問有無二手的可以買, 另外有無校車公司好介紹, 因為現在的學校校車公司收我$1700由青衣城去天后, 但我是住在藍澄灣的, 收我咁貴也不來我住的地方, 令我不方便及覺得不直.  請e-mail help me : [email protected]

Thanks a lot......  Help me please

37#
發表於 08-9-5 19:25 |只看該作者
My son (in 1A) said some classmates got new textbooks today (such as PTH...), but he didn't.  He could not told exactly, but most of his classmates got it.  I also ordered textbook in orientation day, I worry that some administration problem happened.
How about your kids? Have they get any textbook or other things already?

I'm a working mum, can I also be parent volunteer?

FFMaMa

38#
發表於 08-9-5 22:38 |只看該作者
FFMaMa,

I believe our kids are in the same group (Rabbit),
my girl also doesn't got any textbooks.

I will try to ask her tomorrow. She is very happy caused the team finally win so that they can play in the tree house on Monday.

I also want to be the volunteer on outing (but I may not in HK everytime when they have outing), I want to know also.

Talk to you later.

siubchumama

原帖由 FFMaMa 於 08-9-5 19:25 發表
My son (in 1A) said some classmates got new textbooks today (such as PTH...), but he didn't.  He could not told exactly, but most of his classmates got it.  I also ordered textbook in orientation day, ...

39#
發表於 08-9-5 23:35 |只看該作者
FFMaMa/siuchubmama:
恭喜"Rabbit"team!
我仔話輸o左要收埋晒d掃把, 咁就唔o使罰! 真冇體育精神!:;pppp:
今日派o左書, 但唔夠貨, 有d小朋友會冇, 有果d都唔帶返屋企住, 佢話要等全部小朋友派晒先o咼!
報料:
Maths ~ 個位加數
Eng ~ 講o左本書, 關於唔同國家o既人點打招呼! 又教o左首歌仔!

40#
發表於 08-9-8 00:11 |只看該作者
May I ask ........
2009-2010 P1, will the school  move back to ShamShuiPo campus ???
‹ 上一主題|下一主題