搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09
查看: 10081|回覆: 27
go

K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-9 01:12 |顯示全部帖子

Hello to all

My daughter - Nausicaa is also studying in 1D AM (Dorset), Up to date, she kept silence and told nothing about whether she enjoyed in the school life or not. She even did not share with us what she learnt. She said that she cried three times today because she missed Dad and Mom. My daughter need a long time to adapt new environment particular without Dad and Mom presence. We hope that she can develop to be more self-confident before any person without us dueing school life

2#
發表於 08-9-15 00:50 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

CoCoChiu

Here we can realise what my daughter learnt in the school as my daughter told nothing about her school life. While you shared what were heard from your kids, i can tell the same to her,   like when i reicited "月亮光光, 好像燈籠掛在天上", she corrected me and it should be "月亮圓, 月亮光, 好像燈籠掛在天上" . Also while you shared about your kid in making a gun by using his tiny pointer and thumbkin, I can realise why my daughter always shows me a gun by using her fingers.

3#
發表於 08-9-15 01:01 |顯示全部帖子
Hello Peggyst,

I asked my daughter, Nausicaa who is your classmate, she told a classmate name which is 司徒慧賢,. Is it your daughter name? She said that 司徒慧賢 and her are in the same group, i.e. Apple group. I am not sure what she said is true. have you heard anything from your daughter.  If so, we can share what is happening in their school life.

4#
發表於 08-9-16 23:51 |顯示全部帖子
Peggst,

Thanks, I guess this is because Wai Yin and Nausicaa sit closely.

Mr. Chau and Ms Mak are quite nice, i thought they are well experienced, but still give me feeling, while i saw what the class is doing, interaction between teacher and classmate seems not enough.

Besides, it seems not transparent about learning syllabus and plan. Parent guideline appears insufficient which rely on personal enquiry before/after class.

5#
發表於 08-9-17 00:11 |顯示全部帖子
Ahchungma,

Yes, it is amazed that my daughter also imitated a teacher and told the story of Chinese book. This is a first time to hear a rather complete story from her without any assistance. Either KV has a good teaching method so that kids could memorise the content and tell the whole story or kids at the stage has started to develop such capability.

Meanwhile she told us that her group pretended a train and played the nusery game-"London bridge is falling down"  and instructed a whole family to play what they played in the school.

But she told us that she did not use scissor for paper cutting. She rather recalled that she played something "Badminton" on the playground.

Yesterday night i was worry because she told me before bed that she did not like to go to KV.It seems that she is getting more participation in the class today and i really hope that she can adapt a new school environment asap.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-16 21:05 發表
When I asked my daughter what she learnt today, she quickly took out the Chinese book from the school bag and sang out the "歡迎歌". When I read her that storybook, she had already knew the characters ...

6#
發表於 08-9-20 23:59 |顯示全部帖子
Yes! It seems that your daughter like this song song very much coz it can let her create imagination. My daughter also sang this song and In addition she sang other songs "吹呀吹呀吹個大波波" and "有隻雀仔跌落水". However It appears that there is less english songs being taught.

Besides, which group does your daughter belong to? Apple? Banana? or Watermelon?

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-18 23:53 發表
Today, my daughter sang "打開雪櫃,打開雪櫃,有月餅,有月餅,快啲攞佢嚟,快啲攞佢出嚟,食咗佢,食咗佢."and then repeat the song with different food again and again........she had repeated at least twenty tim ...

7#
發表於 08-9-21 00:04 |顯示全部帖子
Yes!! your daughter told the truth coz my daughter at home taught me about A, B, and C as well. Last Friday, I discussed with Ms Mak and she told us that she would teach about A,B, C and Number 1,2.... only.  

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-18 23:53 發表
Today, my daughter sang "打開雪櫃,打開雪櫃,有月餅,有月餅,快啲攞佢嚟,快啲攞佢出嚟,食咗佢,食咗佢."and then repeat the song with different food again and again........she had repeated at least twenty tim ...

8#
發表於 08-9-27 07:14 |顯示全部帖子
Ahchungma,

Yes she sometimes tells me that she doesn't want to go to KV. In fact there are not many toys for them to play, or different kinds of exploration to kids. Everytime I bring my daughter to classroom, only a few  kinds of connection components are tabled. I have struggled whether KV teaching method fits her. It seems that she has been adapting such traditional school environment. Hopefully such environment would help her establish good discipline while would deteriorate her temperament.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-21 01:45 發表
nck,

My daughter also sang "吹大波波" too. Daphne is in "Watermelon" group. She told me she was in the same group with her classmates who rode on the same school bus with her.

Today, she suddenly as ...

9#
發表於 08-9-27 07:22 |顯示全部帖子
Ms Chau will designate any of classmate who goes to the school office and get something. In the way to school office, there is a fishing pond. Ms. Chau remind them that she will not be happy if anyone forgets to get something to the classroom from school office while she/he stays at the fishing pond and see fish.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-25 21:22 發表
My daughter told me that Ms. Pong taught her how to write chinese "One" and use domino to illustrate "one". And she said Ms. Chau got angry because some students watched fish when they went to the sch ...

10#
發表於 08-10-1 23:43 |顯示全部帖子
I asked my daughter and she told us no one was punished. I guess that Ms Chau reminded all of them be quiet during class or would let her/him stand before classmates/teacher.

11#
發表於 08-10-4 00:00 |顯示全部帖子
Your son know my daughter's name - 晅翹(not 謙喬), are your son and my daughter in the same apple group? My daughter told me many classmate name: Derek, zeon, 慧賢, 浩林, 俊庭, Daphane,佩暄...... Hopefully, she can build up friendship with other classmates and learn how to communicate, share, be considerate.....                                    

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-10-3 17:39 發表
i also didn't hear anything about punishment from my kid. maybe it's just a warning or something like this, don't worry too much.

my boy told me the name of his classmates recently. one is called"謙 ...

12#
發表於 08-10-5 17:26 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter told me last few weeks that 浩林 had a nosebleed and Ms Chau helped him to stop bleeding and wipe away. Is it true? has he recovered at once.

She will tell us about school life with her classmates daily, i am not sure how real it is, for sure that she likes to interact with others and notice what happens surrounding.

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-10-5 13:58 發表
yes, my son is also in the apple group.  it might be your daughter's name then. my son also knows . because they are all sitting in the same table.

13#
發表於 08-10-5 17:50 |顯示全部帖子
Previously my daughter 晅翹 sat next to your son, but now Ms Chau have rearranged sitting arrangement. My daughter sits at the front and closes to Ms Chau. I thought my daughter is talkative and wants to have more attention.

For sure, your son is very smart coz he is responsive while i talk to him.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-10-5 17:29 發表

Hi,
I think your kid is talking about my son." 斯翱" (zeon),instead of "思豪". I am glad that my son always talking about your kid.

14#
發表於 08-10-9 21:22 |顯示全部帖子
Yes!  My daughter has changed to watermelon group. She told me that Zeon and she have got sticker(s) too. Today she said she are happy today because she loved to play 氹氹轉. I believe that all classmates loved too

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-10-8 18:40 發表
has any parent recieved the notice about the "parents day"?
i read from the other thread that the parents day will be held on the middle of october, but i still haven't recieved any notice from school ...

15#
發表於 08-10-9 23:29 |顯示全部帖子
I have also received notice of parent's day and will have an appointment on 18/11 11:30am.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-10-9 22:16 發表
I've received the notice of Parent's day already. I will have the appointment on 18/10.

16#
發表於 08-10-14 20:19 |顯示全部帖子
How's your daughter hand? has she recovered? My daughter has told us that your daughter is back to school.

原帖由 huenhuenma 於 08-10-12 16:19 發表
我的女兒是趙珮暄,很開心透過這兒知道珮暄的事。我的女兒較活潑,又喜歡講說話,(但佢偏偏唔喜歡告訴我學校發生的事)我成日擔心佢會好百厭,加上之前整傷隻手,兩個星期沒有上學,怕她適應不來,但現在我放心很多了,多謝你們!
我會在18/10 ...

17#
發表於 08-10-16 23:11 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, My daughter used to sit next to Zeon while they were in Apple group. Now she is in watermelon group. Elvin, Wai Yin, Mike, Jasper, 浩林, 傑傑, Dayman are in the same group. She told me that Zeon, 俊庭, 浩賢 have helped Ms Chau went to office to get stuff. She told me that Zeon has got stickers. She said that if anyone behaves well, he/she will be designated to help Miss Chau go to office to get stuff. also she/he will be given a sticker. So don't worry la.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-10-15 05:58 發表

Hi nck,

My son told me that all the students have to change seat and group. Miss Chau told my husband that they have to change for few time/year. Zeon told me he sit next to your kid. He also told  ...

18#
發表於 08-10-24 07:46 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter loves this song and always sing this song to us. It seems that she has been adapting the school life. Every time she brings a new book on Monday, she will finish immediately.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-10-20 22:14 發表
other recitations and songs learnt from my daughter:

Farmer in the dell
Farmer in the dell
Hi ho o dary'o (?)
Oh Farmer in the dell

another one:
Jack is in ther rainbow (?)
Jack is in a hurry

anoth ...

19#
發表於 08-10-25 07:24 |顯示全部帖子
Jennysytl,

I am not sure if KV teaching method is good or Kids of particular age have such inherent ability in learning combination of words. It is amazing and it seems that they have magic pills which sparks
their abilty. My daughter likes to play game of word combination.

Ahchungma,

Yes! My daughter too, it would be a very vey cute scene if all of them can sing together with action.

Besides, does your daughter always want to be "first" ? To be "first" in the queue, my daughter  
went to the queue which is the first group of kids taking school bus(Yellow) and stood next to Dalphane.  since Ms Mak was sick, no one found strange about my daughter lining up the wrong queue. Until while Ms Man took her to the "yellow" school bus, she realised that this is not what she takes a school bus(red) and rejected getting on the bus. Luckily teachers recognised and took her to the red school bus. Thanks God.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-10-24 23:37 發表
Jennysytl,
my daughter said "wooden bed" too.

nck,
yes, my daughter loves the "farmer in the dell" too. She sings the song with actions just like farming. Very cute!

So, the children start to have  ...

20#
發表於 08-11-2 17:07 |顯示全部帖子
Dear yimwmc,

Zeon is not a naughty kid, he likes to communicate and think differently. I like to talk to him as Zeon talk like a adult. I don't see reason why kids like to be first, many times either she jumped the queue or argue with other kids. I guess that I and my wife unconsiously give her a message about first be the best. Next time i would try "last be the best", would this change her mind?

BTW, how 's Miss Chau described your son in the parents day. Miss Chau said she is "two five" girl and always "report" to Ms. Chau about other classmates manner and like to gossip. I am a little bit concern that whether she can establish a good friendship with classmate.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-11-2 15:15 發表
Dear nck,

'First' should be my naughty son. Miss Chau said Zeon always want to be the 'First' and have no patient to wait in queue.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖