教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 School Education Administration Reform
發新帖
查看: 622|回覆: 3
go

School Education Administration Reform [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-7-7 12:18 |只看該作者

School Education Administration Reform

I heard the radio this morning, and Catholic Bishop was on line discussion with the representative of the parents association to talk about the School Education Administration Reform, Bishop afraid under the new rule, they will no longer in full control of the concept to run the Catholic school, but the representative of the parents association insist they should be include in the new management board under the new rule.

Bishop ask the parent to quote example to support her statement, the rep. of parent association, the lady quoted they cannot get involve in the decision of book selection, Bishop said she can reflect that in the Parent Teacher Association as that is not related to the management of the board of decision, than the lady cannot quote for any more example but only said democracy.  But to my understanding, how much do the parent to know what kind of book is the best for the school to teach if you are not the teacher, sitting on the management board does not mean you have a daily operation in school, how much will one know!?  Simply, if you think you cannot have big involvement in school, better withdraw and find the school you think you can have the voice in the parent and teacher association.

I can see and feel the worry of Bishop as what he said, if only one person, just one is enough if that person against to promote Jesus or Catholic, it will be a Hugh reform in that school.  

Any comment?

C

2#
發表於 04-7-7 12:53 |只看該作者

Re: School Education Administration Reform

I think not many people have read the bill, including me. All I can find is that the Bishop always claim the bill harm the idea of church in running the school. But how?

He and other didn't mention! All we can see is some metaphorical speech: after nurture your own kid and take away by somebody; destructing the relationshop of parents and scool......  

I can't see any harm if there is a parents' representative, together with a teachers' sitting in the board. But if the bill allows one member in the board could turn down any decision in the board, it may be something going wrong. But is it  the case?

3#
發表於 04-7-7 17:21 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

4#
發表於 04-7-7 17:26 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題