go

2008/9 SIS PY2 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 08-11-28 10:51 |只看該作者
evatsoihk,
妳去了那裡呀...

原帖由 於 08-11-21 20:57 發表
哎呀,不要太相信小朋友說的話,我女兒沒有學騎馬,也不會騎馬,只是她曾經讓馴馬師抱著騎了幾個圈而已啦。

如果想報校際朗誦,可以通過外面的教育機構或中心報名,很容易的。朗讀題材是按照年齡來劃分成不同級別,而每個級別的内 ...

62#
發表於 08-11-28 17:07 |只看該作者
在呀,我一直都在呀,只不過沒啥東西可以發表的啦。

最近公司來了幾個美國客人,臨時充當向導,所以今天才回來公司。

現在天氣轉涼,叫孩子們小心穿衣服,我女兒就傷風了,流鼻涕還有所一些咳嗽,不過看了醫生,已經沒大礙了。

原帖由 yyyy 於 08-11-28 10:51 發表
evatsoihk,
妳去了那裡呀...

63#
發表於 08-12-2 17:49 |只看該作者
原帖由 evatsoihk 於 08-11-19 20:10 發表
我女兒的中文朗誦是下個月16日,還有大半個月呢。

這個星期一,應我女兒同校車的一個小朋友媽媽的邀請,下車后,就去了這位小朋友家裏吃午飯和一起練習朗誦,因爲這位小朋友好像是這個星期就去比賽了(明天吧?)。

我女兒在家一 ...

evatsoihk,
My daughter went for the chinese recite on last sat and both my husband and I were very happy with her performance. Though she only got "B", but she was able to recite loudly and clearly on the stage which was a great improvement as compared to her last year's perfomance in her school's storytelling.
Is your daughter reciting the 'fingers rhyme'? If so, the judge is looking for the anxious feeling on the children as this rhyme is  about  the frogs lost their mother. Also, remind your daughter to use a  softer tone when she recite 'qing sheng jiao'.( According to the judge during her speech, she is looking for the above "key points" as to ensure that the children understand the words in the rhyme. However, my girl did none of the above mentioned as I did not explain to her the meaning of the rhyme:loveliness: )
Good Luck to your daughter and I am sure she will get very good result on 16th  as her chinese is very powerful and she had already gained some experience after her English recite

64#
發表於 08-12-8 09:44 |只看該作者
想問下, py2先插班, 難唔難考?

65#
發表於 08-12-9 09:44 |只看該作者
妳女女有沒有經常問妳樹木叫什麼名稱,自從做了有關樹葉的習作後...女女去到那裡見到特別的樹木都會問...可惜我知道的有限...

原帖由 evatsoihk 於 08-11-28 17:07 發表
在呀,我一直都在呀,只不過沒啥東西可以發表的啦。

最近公司來了幾個美國客人,臨時充當向導,所以今天才回來公司。

現在天氣轉涼,叫孩子們小心穿衣服,我女兒就傷風了,流鼻涕還有所一些咳嗽,不過看了醫生,已經沒大礙了。

66#
發表於 08-12-9 10:04 |只看該作者
點解選擇py2才考?如果你家是英語家庭還好,如果是廣東話家庭就比較辛苦些,小朋友要追回英文又要學普通話,而且py1會教拼音...我女女今年有個插班生,是普通話家庭,女女說她要學英文...不過她的中文程度很高,所以專心追英文便可...

原帖由 elmostoney 於 08-12-8 09:44 發表
想問下, py2先插班, 難唔難考?

67#
發表於 08-12-9 10:35 |只看該作者
原帖由 yyyy 於 08-12-9 09:44 發表
妳女女有沒有經常問妳樹木叫什麼名稱,自從做了有關樹葉的習作後...女女去到那裡見到特別的樹木都會問...可惜我知道的有限...

Though my daughter had done with this project, she hardly mention about this topic and  I guess she is not interested  
However, she asked me not to waste paper as she said the paper is  made out from the tree and the aninmals would have no where else  to live when all the trees are been chopped down.
She is very excited over the school's x'mas fair on this coming Sat as she wants to buy popcorn from her Enghlish teacher who will be setting up a popcorn stall

68#
發表於 08-12-9 10:46 |只看該作者
原帖由 elmostoney 於 08-12-8 09:44 發表
想問下, py2先插班, 難唔難考?

My daughter join SIS at PY2 this year. The interview was very simple(according to my daughter). The teacher will ask the children to fill in the missing numbers on the paper(eg. 1, 2 _, 4..... till 10).
So far, she has not  yet encounter any problem with the English in school. But  for the Chinese, she has to put in more efforts(especially in reading) as she learnt Cantonese in her former Kindergarten.

69#
發表於 08-12-9 19:54 |只看該作者
ddgirl:

你女兒真棒。

我女兒下個星期二才去朗誦,我真希望她可以像你女兒那樣,響亮、清晰的順利朗誦完畢,那我就已經很開心了。

你們班在聖誕節期間有沒有什麽團體活動呀?我們班剛好在13日下午就有一個集體的班活動,是去足球會辦的一個聖誕節嘉年華。

可惜那天下午我有事情不能陪孩子,唯有叫工人姐姐陪她去了,希望他們玩得盡興。

原帖由 ddgirl 於 08-12-2 17:49 發表

evatsoihk,
My daughter went for the chinese recite on last sat and both my husband and I were very happy with her performance. Though she only got "B", but she was able to recite loudly and clearly  ...

70#
發表於 08-12-11 19:09 |只看該作者
My daughter's class is doing the sound "igh" for this week's show and tell. The children has to bring 4 pictures related to this sound eg. high, light, tight.......
According to my daughter, the student has to make up a simple sentance from the picture. I guess the Eng teacher is preparing them for composition writing in primary school
evatsoihk,
So far, my daughter's class does not have any class gathering during the chrismas . However, we recieved an invitation to her classmate's birthday party on 2Jan. I am still thinking whether to go or not as my husband needs to work on that day

71#
發表於 08-12-16 17:23 |只看該作者
你女兒是哪一班?英語老師是哪一位呢?你們真好,我們班還沒開始show & tell,真不明白怎麽會這麽遲。

我女兒今天參加了合誦“小妹妹”,兩個小朋友的表現都很穩定,所以她們取得了A的成績,算是不辜負老師的一番教導啦。

原帖由 ddgirl 於 08-12-11 19:09 發表
My daughter's class is doing the sound "igh" for this week's show and tell. The children has to bring 4 pictures related to this sound eg. high, light, tight.......
According to my daughter, the stude ...

72#
發表於 08-12-18 09:55 |只看該作者
evatsoihk,

恭喜呀!!!妳女女真捧!!!

大女那班星期一比賽speech & drama,得87分...不明白為何有時是grade "A,B,C",有時是分數?

原帖由 evatsoihk 於 08-12-16 17:23 發表

73#
發表於 08-12-21 22:52 |只看該作者
原帖由 evatsoihk 於 08-12-16 17:23 發表

evatsoihk,
Congratulations to your daughter in her chinese recite, I am so happy for you
My daughter is in PY2K and the Eng teacher is Miss Chin. So far, she already did twice for the 'show and tell' in class. You may consider to call your daughter's Eng teacher to find out more about the 'show and tell'.(I guess the teaching schedules of each class may vary).
yyy,
I understand from another BK topic that the rating for the kindergarten's student recite are in "A,B'C"(student who get "A" will get a prize). As for other levels student, there will be scores to 'differenciate' the top 3 winners.

I would like to wish all of you a Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year ahead

74#
發表於 08-12-26 21:45 |只看該作者
謝謝你的提議,我想等放完這個假期后看看情況再向老師提議,也許老師是準備放完這個假后才開始show & tell吧。

剛剛帶女兒去北京旅行回來,不得不說,北京越來越大了,搞得體力上真累呀。

原帖由 ddgirl 於 08-12-21 22:52 發表

evatsoihk,
Congratulations to your daughter in her chinese recite, I am so happy for you
My daughter is in PY2K and the Eng teacher is Miss Chin. So far, she already did twice for the 'show ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖