搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF - SW
發新帖
查看: 1184|回覆: 5
go

ESF - SW [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-17 19:03 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any parents have your kids study in ESF-SW??

I live in Chai Wan and my daughter have to stay in school bus for >1 hour.  Do you know any other bus service?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-9-18 14:00 |只看該作者
Oh, my daughter studies in ESF-SW too, and yes, it takes her more than 1 hour to get back home.  I want to know if there is a quicker way too, it is way too long for a little kid to stay in a bus.  Have you ever talked to the bus company to see if anything can do to shorten the time?

3#
發表於 08-9-19 14:35 |只看該作者
Dear Mandy,

Yes...I have called the bus company and complained that it takes >1hr for my kids to go home.  I know that the principal has asked the bus company to limit the traveling time to 1 hour when they designed the route...

The bus company is so bad and said they can't change the route, nor re-group the kids into other school bus,  nor won't add in new school bus.  She also said the kids in other routes also stay on school bus for >1 hr and if I do not satify their service, I can stop travelling on their bus and she can refund me.  She said there's still some students waiting for getting on school bus and they can't accomodate.....

I just wonder whether the school bus people also have their own kids when they appear to be so cold-blooded to the little children.       :;pppp:

In fact, after I lodged my complaints, my daugther did arrive home earlier....so far within 1 hour....but dunno if this can last long!

I have also approached other private nanny bus, but none of them are running from eastern district to ESF.  

Where do you live??  HK east??

4#
發表於 08-9-22 09:06 |只看該作者
Hi mmyleung,

I have also complained to the bus company, obivously, the answer is exactly the same as yours.  Yes, we live in HK East as well, and it took 1 1/2 hour for her to come back home, their original scheudule is 40 minutes.  I have phoned the bus company and asked why, they have mentioned becuase of the new policy implemented by the Principal (one bus to take up the childern at the school entrance at a time instead of two in the past), they have to delay our time to 1 hour.  But still, they never meet 1 hr time, always late by another half an hour. I feel very frustrated, and I have also complained to the school, the school said they will sort it out, but it seems still not.  Are you AM class or PM class?  My daughter is in PM class.

5#
發表於 08-9-22 10:42 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hi Mandy,

PM K1 woh, do our daughters in the same class....11/2, sounds rediculous...so did you talk to ally directly or just ask the admin to relay messages to the principal....I should also do the same so that the school is made aware of the seriousness of the problem woh...

I guess you live in Island resort, right??....I am in HFC ah...

Michelle.

6#
發表於 08-9-22 14:10 |只看該作者
Hi Michelle,

I did not talk to Ally directly, but I wrote on the diary book.  Because I have one time trying to call the teacher after 4:00pm, the one who picked up the phone said they were off and not suppose to answer any phone call.  Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me, I should call Ally during school hours instead.  

Hey, I think we can probably talk more privately.  My email is [email protected].

It is good to know you.

Mandy
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖