搜索
教育王國 討論區 拔萃女小學 Kindergartens for DGJS
樓主: calmami
go

Kindergartens for DGJS [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-4-21 16:50 |只看該作者
Hi misspingu,
My daughter is now studing in SC.  Highly appreciated if you can pm the website of m academy.

Thanks a lot!

22#
發表於 09-4-26 12:04 |只看該作者
I don't know what is M academy.  Appreciate if anybody can tell me or even email the website to me.

23#
發表於 09-5-2 01:00 |只看該作者
Hi everybody,
I am the new comer, I want to know the M acedmy website too. Thank you very much!

24#
發表於 09-5-5 20:35 |只看該作者
this is the website of M academy

www.m-acad.com

25#
發表於 09-6-5 12:52 |只看該作者
Hmmmm.

I wonder.

The Headmistress of DGJS always says in public that P1 interview classes are useless.

If you're really an old girl, how come your kids need to attend commercial interview classes ?

26#
發表於 09-6-9 23:53 |只看該作者
you could be right. both Mrs Dai & Mrs Lau don't recommend people taking interview courses.

to be frank, it's really competitive in getting into DGJS. i think many students did prepare a lot for the interviews.

i spent a lot of time to teach my girl too. however, the interview is only 5 minutes and that's her destiny. so it's very important to us. i think it'll be problematic if she joined some commercial interview courses, because it's about memorizing model answers. but what she has learnt was etiquette, how to answer a question, how to manage surprises etc. i can say that's not what i can teach at home.

27#
發表於 09-6-10 00:24 |只看該作者
hi misspingu,

could you pls pm more details about the interview course for me. thanks

28#
發表於 09-6-10 14:15 |只看該作者
If you want to know more about M ACADEMY, click the following link , hope you can find the answer.  

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=2121175

DO MORE RESEARCH FOR YOUR KIDS.

29#
發表於 09-6-10 21:19 |只看該作者

回覆 24# misspingu 的文章

This M-Academy has used different identities to sell ad. The other one is DBS vs SPCC  http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/vie ... &extra=page%3D2
Parents need to be really tactful in reading between the lines.

30#
發表於 09-6-16 19:05 |只看該作者

Interview classes

deleted!!!!!!!!!

[ 本帖最後由 dgjsdad 於 09-7-2 23:53 編輯 ]

31#
發表於 09-6-18 02:43 |只看該作者
原帖由 dgjsdad 於 09-6-16 19:05 發表
i agree with Miss pingu,

interview classes are important, whoever said it is not important puzzles me

HI:

May you please elaborate more in details why you think interview classes are important, how can they prepare a child to reveal her personalities and niche in just 5 minutes interview with Mrs Dai?  

I'm very keen on DGJS for my girl.

thanks
daisy17772

32#
發表於 09-6-19 00:56 |只看該作者

Interview classes

deleted!!!!!!!

[ 本帖最後由 dgjsdad 於 09-7-2 23:52 編輯 ]

33#
發表於 09-6-19 15:14 |只看該作者
looks like people are selling Interview Class and M Academy again, parents please be careful

34#
發表於 09-6-19 15:46 |只看該作者

Interview classes

deleted!!!!!!!!!!

[ 本帖最後由 dgjsdad 於 09-7-2 23:51 編輯 ]

35#
發表於 09-10-8 08:42 |只看該作者
Be careful of M-Academy.
I let my kid tried but found no use at all.
Share same thought w/ other BK parents that M-academy pretend BK Moms or Dads to post on web as free adverstsment.

原帖由 kateholly 於 09-6-10 00:24 發表
hi misspingu,

could you pls pm more details about the interview course for me. thanks

36#
發表於 09-10-9 09:05 |只看該作者

M ACADEMY

BE CAREFUL OF ACADEMY

I believe this center is operated by a lady & a guy ( I believe they are partners) with a so called  girl as an admin. assistant.       Their minds only focus on $$$$$$ not benefit of your kids.

The true story is :
I recommended my friend  to take her son for a English courses there since May.   So the boy was there for English courses unitl early September.   In August, the lady contacted my friend said due to the admin. workload, the lady requested my friend to pay the monthly fee in advance like Sept fee needs to pay before August 15.   My friend was shocked and couldn't believe this request and bargain with this lady and paid at the first day of each month.   Suddenly, the lady called my friend and said she is no longer have any time for her son.  Of course, my friend asked her the reason but the lady just kept giving execues like no time, no room and whatever.    My friend understood the reason because the center was full occupied by thoses interview classes, so the lady just didn't have time to teach her son any longer.  My friend was very upset with this lady of her irresponsible attitude and swear she won't go back there again.

If I were you.. please think twice before choosing a right center for your kids before having any unhappy expereince like my friend.   Acutually I feel very sorry to my friend becasue I recommeded this center throught BK, too!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖