教育王國 討論區 初中教育 精彩的演講---協恩中學校長談教育
發新帖
查看: 1271|回覆: 3
go

精彩的演講---協恩中學校長談教育 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-20 09:17 |顯示全部帖子
sorry to say this,

kts and heep yunn students has so much activities, and/or homework, how can they do housework?

2#
發表於 08-10-20 18:22 |顯示全部帖子
My son just come back home after an additional Chinese class offered by school. We had estimated the time for home work today - 3 hours. He is starting doing this now.

We don't do any outside school supplementary exercise. The tutor comes twice every week only to help my son finishing his homework.

In summer holiday, we don't have activities in the morning, because everyday when my son wakes up he has to clean up the house. He has to take out and back all the dishes and chopsticks. He has to help picking up the floweres from vegetables.  I tell him doing housework is a privileges that you can only do in summer holiday.

Nearly all my friends are not giving additional exercise to their kids during term time. This is perhaps an illusion.

Perhaps we go to a wrong school. Perhaps every child's ability is different. Different homes will have different stories.

And my neighbour in heep yunn primary and kts are very busy too.

3#
發表於 08-10-21 11:46 |顯示全部帖子
Yanamami,

You are lucky to have your kids in your school because a/c to my impression the school does not require students to be so 'all round' - join so many extra-curricular activities.

Putting all the blame of the weakness of our child to parents is very easy, because parents have no union, and have no time to response. But this won't improve the situation. And young couples just choose not to have child!

4#
發表於 08-10-22 12:21 |顯示全部帖子
I am doing the same thing for my child.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題