教育王國 討論區 小一選校 愛與痛的邊緣
發新帖
查看: 1780|回覆: 0
go

愛與痛的邊緣 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-19 23:06 |顯示全部帖子
Dear stressed out parents...

Though I feel very stressed out and tensed as wellregarding the P.1 applications, I still would like to give you a tap on your shoulder....

As long as we all love our children, we have to understand their abilities and characters, also what the suitable ways are to encourage and make them to get things done. The preparation of interview takes long time for mental counselling. I bet your son would like to feel your love and patience while getting him prepared too.

The more pressure you will give to your son, the more stress he feels like going for a battle when he goes to interview room. I believe this is something you don't want to happen - crying when entering the room, I have explained why this is the consequence could be. Instead, you should encourage him to 'play a game' or 'chat to the teachers' in the room. Remind him to be cheerful and tell him he can go in without you b'coz he is now a big boy. I would suggest you to talk to him in an relax and warm atmosphere before the interviews.

In the meantime, you have to relax yourself as well. We all know that parents got stress during the interval of this 'procedure', however, keep these stress to yourself only as adult should be better to deal with stress and never push your son too hard.

All in all, supposing a worsest case that unable to get any seat in those 'Elite schools', it doesnt mean that is the end of the world. Get you and your child prepared next year and try again on P.2 and so on..... or perhaps he will feel happy to study at the school got allocated.

I wish you good luck and be happy all times.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題