用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 St Paul Boys 及 聖類斯小學 程度相差幾遠呢? ...
發新帖
查看: 4284|回覆: 1
go

St Paul Boys 及 聖類斯小學 程度相差幾遠呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-30 12:48 |顯示全部帖子
Hi hogwwarts.

Thanks so much for your sharing. My son has atended SPC's second interveiw and we have quite a good impression towards the school. But as SPC doesn't organize any P1 admission talks so we can just hear around for the comments of SPC.

To me, I trust that SPC PS is a very good school at this stage as it's a DSS, having autonomy to choose bright students and plan its curriculum. However, from history, SPC (secondary) may not be that "outstanding" in academic achievement though it has a "brandname".

I get into a dilenma whether or not to enrol (if really offered), as my son is also having a chance for 2nd interview with YW. I like both PS indeed, jsut wonder how well the through- train secondary schools are.

Any ideas? Thanks so much.

原帖由 hogwarts 於 08-10-30 12:25 發表
Hi LittleKidult,

There are still As from the recent P6 test.   The Principal has given good rationales in not giving recomendation letter in a P5/6 briefing, I trust it is the same briefing as mentio ...

[ 本帖最後由 Bilobi 於 08-10-30 12:52 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 08-10-30 18:10 |顯示全部帖子
Hi hogwarts,

Thanks so much for your precious sharing. I don't think your comments are biased. Instead, they look fair, objective and reasonable.

Agree that both YW & SPC are good schools though most people rank DBS & SPCC higher. It deosn't mean they are not good schools; esp when these have become DSS while every student is screened out of keen competition.

Hooooo, same to you, I find myself not Principal Lam's fans. Having said that, I believe both YW & SPC will continue to be even more successful.

By the way, may I know if it's confirmed that SPCPS will move to the new campus in 2010? The existing campus looks quite old...

thanks again! Your views are very important points of reference to me!

原帖由 hogwarts 於 08-10-30 14:17 發表
Hi Bilobi,

Both YW and SPC have long history and good "brandname".  I don't know much about YW and my view is bound to be biased.  Even one school might be better than the other, it was the parents'  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題