搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Good hope and St Stephen college, make a choice
發新帖
查看: 2607|回覆: 6
go

Good hope and St Stephen college, make a choice [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-8 16:43 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
How to make a choice in these two schools?
all aspects?
I know  st stephen needs the parents to give up the Luck Draw but not in Good Hope
Welcome all opinion
thanks
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-11-9 06:59 |顯示全部帖子
But, I live in Siu Lam
The time for school bus journey seems to be horrible. St stephen is a marvellous primary school.
Good learning environment, hsitoric school compound and many native english teachers that I am so admirable.
Good hope is also a good school whatever in academic performance, ECA and morale values for the kids.
welcome any kind comment

原帖由 JustinJustin 於 08-11-9 01:39 發表
I will choose St. Stephen.

3#
發表於 08-11-9 20:32 |顯示全部帖子
You are right. Siu Lam is near the Gold Coast.
But St stephen is at the Stanley.
The school bus journy to Stanley is double of Good Hope School.
I know the Teacher's academic background of St stephen are very strong. There are 3-4 PhD. teachers and 7-8 double Master Teachers. However, I have to leave the lucky draw away in this sense.
What a struggle
thanks for all

原帖由 hogwarts 於 08-11-9 11:06 發表
Siu Lam, NT West?  If so, St. Stephen should be the choice.

If it is the Siu Lam near GH, daily long travelling time will wear out the child.

4#
發表於 08-11-10 19:29 |顯示全部帖子
I know the school bus just travels around the Hong Kong Island. In order to settle it, one is moving out of Siu Lam. The another way is driving my kid every day.
However, I am not so wealthy enough to move into Hong Kong Island. I and my wife are working in Tuen Mun instead.
Maybe, I will finally quit the St Stephen primary school that I am not willing to do it. In fact, I never realize that my kid can do it. But, she did it. Whatever the decision is made at last, I still love my kid because she has tried her very very best to present in every single interview arranged by me.
It is too hard for her. Sorry for her. Just a relief
Thanks for all parents's kind comment

原帖由 fat-father 於 08-11-10 09:41 發表
SSC in Stanley is so far away from NT.

Any school bus ??

Give up 'Lucky Draw' is not a wise decision, right ??

5#
發表於 08-11-10 22:12 |顯示全部帖子
If finally chosen the Good Hope, I just take less than half hour to give her a ride. It is comparatively acceptable.
Anyway, thanks a lot
原帖由 authenticseelai 於 08-11-10 21:09 發表
If Good Hope is just a lucky draw back up for you, then it's fine. From Siu Lam to GH is a long way already.

6#
發表於 08-11-10 22:29 |顯示全部帖子
First of all, thanks for your kind comment
I never think that I have a chance to choose the schools because it is most likely that the schools choose you in this circumstances. It is very very lucky that I have choices. Thanks God really.
Yes, you are correct that I have to think twice before making any decision. But, how dare of parents saying they have confidence in entering which particular schools......?
If so, why there are many parents taking their kids to different elite schools for interview? It is because you never know the final result. Provided that I just have only one offer from St Stephen College Preparatory School. That is wonderful since I will not spend too much time on it anymore. Just take it.
I am still wondering but I will sort it out as soon as possible because I do not want to hold the place of SSCPC.
sorry for any inconvenience
thanks
原帖由 BBR 於 08-11-10 19:44 發表
聽到你咁講覺得很可惜,你考時應該知道清楚自己要點安排個小朋友返學問題,既然解決唔到當初就唔應該去報去考,考到你又話無諗到個女會考到,我相信你女兒能在千幾人中比學校揀中一定有佢個人之處,咁樣放棄真係好可惜,我 ...

7#
發表於 08-11-10 22:31 |顯示全部帖子
You are right. thanks for your kind comment

原帖由 charwes 於 08-11-10 21:38 發表
I think you should consider moving to the Island side if you really want your kid studying in St. Stephen College. However, it's not necessarily true that teachers with PhD or Master degrees are able  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題