搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Ballet 的家長分享 / 交流請進
發新帖
查看: 14753|回覆: 6
go

Ballet 的家長分享 / 交流請進 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-11 08:30 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter has learnt ballet since 3 years old, and now she is 8 years old. She will have G3 ballet examination in the coming year. She has just changed her ballet school in this month.
For edf, maybe you can try JMW School of Ballet in North Point Tel: 28863992. I like the environment over there very much. The teachers are very professional.

2#
發表於 08-11-12 19:41 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter never practise at home. She has 2 lessons every week. If she has show or competition , one or two more lessons will be added every week. Now she is Grade 3 student, she seldom complains she has foot/leg pain.
I remembered that she has complained leg pain because she has practised ballet 6 to 8 hours every day last summer holiday because she has joined a competition. This is the reason that I helped her to change a ballet school.
I knew that this is my authority to choose whether I let my daughter join the competition or not. However, I have one experience that I did't let my daughter join the competition last two year. The teacher immediately change her attitude to my daughter in the following year. She told to other parents that I did't support her.She told the students that she  never let my daughter be the 主角 in the following shows and  group competition. She always complains my daughter doesn't practise good in the class. At first, I doubt it is true or not. However, her ballet examination result in this year is over 90 marks.
The most angry thing was she taught her a wrong 動作 in the solo competition during this summer holiday. I thought that I should help my daughter to change a new ballet school.
Now, my daughter has changed a new environment. She is very happy. I also feel that I was a 井底之蛙 before. I didn't  help my daughter to change a new school as I think that her old teacher is very professional although she is very 勢利. Nevertheless, I feel that my decision is not wrong. I never want my daughter be a good dancer in the future. I just want ballet to let her figure be beautiful and improve her 儀態.
原帖由 馬媽媽 於 08-11-11 09 發表
My daughter is learning Primary and will take the exam next year. Will your daughters practise at home? Is it enought just dancing at the school?

[ 本帖最後由 KristieMom 於 08-11-13 03:27 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 08-11-13 03:18 |顯示全部帖子
學芭蕾舞真的好似一個無底深潭,每升一級,學費又會增加,學費、雜費和考試費,再加上表演費,每年都可能要2萬,所以條數都好恐怖!
原帖由 silvia_ng 於 08-11-13 02:50 發表
嘩...你地全部英文人...嘻嘻, 我都係打返中文親切D

我女大約兩歲半就學(今年一月), 老師話11月出通告係考試既。而家未收到, 所以未知考唔考得。但我又唸...唔知考黎做乜? 我只知個女好鐘意上堂, 好鐘意個MISS ( ...

4#
發表於 08-11-13 12:34 |顯示全部帖子
At first, I also heard that JMW is very commercial. After my visit, I have changed this concept. Their school fee is not very expensive, just  around $100 more than outside school. However, they use pianist instead of CD player during the class. It is good for the students to prepare the examination. They do not need to pay extra fee for inviting a pianist for examination rehersal. The annual show fee is few hundreds (below $600 only). The only commercial thing is the students need to pay $5 as a fine if they forget to bring their necessary thing. The collected fine is used as a scholarship. I think this is good to train the students to have their own responsibility.
I have seen their show in 2007, some of the performers are  fat, not all are tall and thin. Of course, the main character should be thin and with good dancing technique.
原帖由 馬媽媽 於 08-11-13 09:18 發表
Is the JMW very commercial? Someone said that they will only choose those beautiful, tall and thin girls for the main character of the performance. Is it true?

5#
發表於 08-11-21 03:10 |顯示全部帖子
我囡囡有位低她一年級的同學在那裏學了兩年,都好似沒多大進步,所以今年都轉了另一間Ballet School。聽說這間學校的學費都幾貴。
原帖由 gloriahung 於 08-11-19 19:52 發表
有冇人知道曾雪麗好唔好?

6#
發表於 08-11-27 20:32 |顯示全部帖子
我囡囡剛剛收咗通告,如果要考英國皇家芭蕾舞考試,Grade 5以上的同學需要每星期上3堂。
原帖由 馬媽媽 於 08-11-27 15:23 發表
After Grade 5, is it really required a lot of time to practise allet? How many lessons per week?

7#
發表於 08-12-4 10:01 |顯示全部帖子
我囡囡以前的Ballet老師會將四個standard差不多的同學放在一組,所以通常同一組考出來的成績會差不多。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題