搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 有媽媽分享下:絕對音感嗎?
發新帖
查看: 5222|回覆: 0
go

有媽媽分享下:絕對音感嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-8 01:08 |顯示全部帖子
I think you might be interested in the study of perfect pitch by University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) (http://perfectpitch.ucsf.edu/study/), I have extracted part of their findings and post it here:

Based the absolute pitch survey and auditory test data we have collected to date, we learned that the majority of individuals with absolute pitch began formal musical training before age 7. This finding supports the hypothesis that early musical training may be necessary for the development of absolute pitch. However, early musical training alone is not sufficient for development of absolute pitch, because many individuals with musical training initiated before age 7 do not possess absolute pitch.
We also observed that absolute pitch aggregates in families, indicating a role for genetic components in its development. Indeed we found that a sibling (with early musical training) of an absolute pitch possessor is about 15 times more likely to possess absolute pitch than is another individual with early musical training but with no family history of absolute pitch.

原帖由 Birdsuper 於 09-2-6 13:59 發表
I have perfect pitch myself, but very very bad at languages.

If anyone here has research info on this, please share.

I'd like to learn more about this, for the sake of my own kids.  

Do I really  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題