09/10 St. Clare's K1 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-12-10 17:48 |顯示全部帖子
I paid yesterday. My daughter will study in p.m. class

2#
發表於 09-2-4 10:26 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 foggyao 於 09-2-3 21:19 發表
死喇,我唔見佢張receipt呀! 有無問題?

The details of the orientation session on 7 Feb are not stated on the receipt but on the acceptance letter.

The receipt is just a certification that you paid the reservation fee. It's not a big deal losing it.
我們的天父,願你的名受顯揚,願你的國來臨,願你的旨意奉行在人間,如同在天上.求你今天賞給我們日用的食糧,求你寬恕我們的罪過,如同我們寬恕別人一樣.不要讓我們陷於誘惑,但救我們免於凶惡.亞門.

3#
發表於 09-2-5 18:35 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 cecilia001 於 09-2-5 16:17 發表

係啦!點解咁快就收錢"嫁"!

It's normal. Some other kgs collect misc fee with reservation fee at the same time too.
我們的天父,願你的名受顯揚,願你的國來臨,願你的旨意奉行在人間,如同在天上.求你今天賞給我們日用的食糧,求你寬恕我們的罪過,如同我們寬恕別人一樣.不要讓我們陷於誘惑,但救我們免於凶惡.亞門.

4#
發表於 09-3-16 09:37 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kkmoremore 於 09-3-10 11:30 發表
請問有冇家長已經收到 St Clare's 電話可以由pm轉am班? Thanks!

No call but I received a standard letter stating "No" without a reason last week. It doesn't matter as I think I have made up my mind to choose another for my daughter.

5#
發表於 09-3-16 13:40 |顯示全部帖子
Seems that it is very odd/strange for (i) a new intake in Feb/Mar 09 after the original 3 classes were full back in Dec 08; and (ii) gals admitted in Nov/Dec to continue studying in p.m. session while the Feb/Mar new intake are assigned to a.m. session...

Don't know what's in head mistress'es mind, but the above posed a big question mark inside my mind... As there is hesitation, I prefer to skip and choose the best available alternative for my daughter.

6#
發表於 09-3-16 15:04 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kkmoremore 於 09-3-16 14:38 發表
Hi chu_chu,

我同你一樣有呢個咁大的疑問? 我未收到信, 不過相信都係”NO”! 因為之次已打去問過幾次! 佢地每次比我嘅答案都令我對學校好失望及產生好多的問號! 其實我鍾意佢地小學部, 但今次幼稚園呢邊嘅安排, 真 ...

She will be studying at St Catherine's (coz I think the chances at spk is very remote if not nil).

7#
發表於 09-3-16 17:23 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kkmoremore 於 09-3-16 16:59 發表
咁St Catherine's 都好好呀! 只係3年後要再努力過!

To me, there is nothing that "只係3年後要再努力過" as I believe I will be 努力 in bringing my daughter to interview other schools even she studies at st clares (I note the same for a few parents whose kids studies at st clares kinder or others like shck).

It's just a matter of fact that you won't be too "pressurized" if you have an offer in your hand while attending those interviews.

[ 本帖最後由 chu__chu 於 09-3-16 17:25 編輯 ]

8#
發表於 09-3-23 15:58 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kkmoremore 於 09-3-20 15:16 發表
Hi 嵐嵐媽咪,

你係收到信定係打過去問? 我之前打過去問, waiting 差不多 wait 第尾! 但我到依家都冇收到信, 不過相信機會不大!

I was quite annoyed by this kind of attitude. The news of opening an additional class (a.m.) is well known among us but they treated us like dumb and refused our requests. The letter (if you received one) is just b.s. without stating any reasons.

With such (low) transparency I think I will turn mad if I let my daughter to study there. But I have to admit the curriculum at primary section is too good to miss, according to personal experience of my colleague's daughter.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題