go

請問有無在協康會上幼兒訓練的家長? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-12-17 23:10 |顯示全部帖子
Dear kennistong,

可否pm我 樂X 的資料,因我正在找尋有關機構,十分多謝

原帖由 kennistong 於 08-12-15 09:54 發表
Roger711

呢d 係人夾人, 協康係好出名, 不過, 唔係個個導師都得, 好似我係例, 係協康做幼兒訓練, 初初以為都可以, 不過, 係樂X 做過之后, 我覺得在協康的那個姑娘唔得, 有好多detail 野都睇唔到, 我唔知佢係睇唔到 ...

2#
發表於 08-12-30 01:03 |顯示全部帖子
Dear kennistong,

Thank you so much for your information.  協康會just informed me that my child can attend 幼兒訓練 next month.  If the result is not good, I shall try X天教室

原帖由 kennistong 於 08-12-22 09:13 發表

BeBeMom

Sorry for my later reply.
樂x 你可以係yahoo search 到既的, 全名係X天教室.

3#
發表於 08-12-30 23:22 |顯示全部帖子
Raycsl,

I submitted the application in Aug and Heep Hong Society informed me there was a seat available for my child in Dec.  As I requested the training in Sat, therefore it is demanded longer waiting time, around 6 months for my case.  Actually, Heep Hong had given me another offer in weekday before in Sep or Oct, but I rejected as I am a working mother.  It means that if you can available to attend training in weekdays, the waiting time will be shorter.  You can write down your request in the application form and asked the staff of Heep Hong which queue is shorter.

原帖由 Raycsl 於 08-12-30 09:14 發表
Dear BeBeMom,

May I know how long you wait 協康會 inform you your child can attend training since you submit the form?

As I have submitted the form to 協康會 for my child in mid-Dec and not sure how ...

4#
發表於 09-1-1 00:01 |顯示全部帖子
Dear kennistong,

I have just pm the infomation to you.

原帖由 kennistong 於 08-12-31 16:16 發表
Dear BeBeMom

Are u go to Prince Edward Center under Heep Hong Society for the training?  If yes, may I know your teacher’s name?
Because I just withdrew the service at there.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題