樓主: TomatoCat
go

Please release P1 seats uphold [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 09-3-25 23:54 |只看該作者
原帖由 sweetyboy 於 09-3-23 23:53 發表
hi Maria,
thank you for your reply!
can you tell me what was the reason you chose Logos instead of those schools that you gave up?

Let me reply your question:
The reason for me give up theose school instead of Logos are:

1. Logos 11 years strategy plan and completed the entirely Primary and Secondary School attract me.

2. Logos appears have a critical review for the needs of the actual condition (change the FS,DS and MS stage from 3+5+3 to 2+5+4 a creative stragegy planning for curriculum.

3. Alleged adopt the IB mode. (but not sure when to fully adopt or half of class adopt and another half just for local mode).

I'm bit concern the item 3, IB mode adoption.

According to my understanding, GT, Logos and CKY also alleged to adopt the IB mode.

The other reason why give up those schools, I think I don't want to comment, because the reason might be so subjective.

Thank you.

[ 本帖最後由 Santa_Maria 於 09-3-26 00:03 編輯 ]

82#
發表於 09-6-7 11:32 |只看該作者
If u have a right place in central allocation, please help release private/dss places uphold ASAP so that others may have a chance.

原帖由 ICU 於 09-2-5 17:39 發表
support

83#
發表於 09-6-7 23:18 |只看該作者
For those who holds both DSS & private school, pls confirm your selection ASAP and release the seats for those in need. Thx

原帖由 TomatoCat 於 09-6-7 11:32 發表
If u have a right place in central allocation, please help release private/dss places uphold ASAP so that others may have a chance.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題