發新帖
查看: 5068|回覆: 2
go

收到spk面試通知未?可以分享面試過程嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-4 01:29 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

aung0528,

2 years ago, i submitted the form at around 2:00pm and my interview time was 8:20am, and my friend submitted the form before 9:00am and her interview time was arranged at 1:45pm.  it seems that the interview time is vice versa to the time of application.

they allow 2 parents to join the interview.

this year, i submitted the form at around 11:45 and the time of interview is 11:40.  

for your information, in my daughter's class, most of the mothers are full time working mother. so i don't think spk's preference is full time non-working mother.

good luck.

We have submitted our application form very early in the morning; however, my interview time is 1.46pm.  Just wonder if spk has already screened the application and put those "on list" to be interviewed in early time on January 17.

unquote

[ 本帖最後由 invitation 於 09-1-4 01:32 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 09-1-14 15:27 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Samuellor,

I entirely agree with you. My daughter loves to go to SPK and I really hope the school will accept my son this year.  :loveliness:

原帖由 samuellor 於 09-1-13 17:53 發表
I don't think the school has any preference for student. In my case, my kid is no religious. I and my wife are Christian. My wife is a professional Accountant, not housewife. We are not living in HK I ...

3#
發表於 09-1-14 17:33 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Samuellor,

Thanks a lot!

我個仔係無我個女咁聽教.所以擔心唔收佢,如果真係收埋我個仔,真係很感恩, 我真係好想佢可以入去讀,學乖D.

原帖由 samuellor 於 09-1-14 15:41 發表
Hi Invitation,

My daughter's ex classmate of SPK is a boy. His father is a lecturer of HKU. He highly recommends this kindergarten. He got a Phd. I just tell U what I came across. His daughter is stu ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題