教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 教統局派的助聽器好不好用?
發新帖
查看: 2442|回覆: 2
go

[聽/語障] 教統局派的助聽器好不好用? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-11 17:28 |顯示全部帖子
教統局派的助聽器不好!

The one from Education Bureau is very basic one, not good enough for severe to profound hearing loss baby. I would suggest you to go to 峰力聽覺中心, check with 甘生 and 黎小姐 can help you.

Try to buy the best you can afford. There is big different between different types of hearing aids.

2#
發表於 09-1-15 00:03 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Agreed that what is best for BB depends on how serious bb hearing loss. What I mean is, if you can afford better one, don't keep asking how much better that more expensive hearing aids can help. We don't know how much better it will be, as parent, we just want to provide as much as we can.

I met some parents who are financial ok but did not want to pay more expensive hearing aids as they keep question how good that hearing aids are.........

Govt hearing aids is better than nothing if you really cannot afford to pay for better one.  

I cut all other unnecessary expenses of myself for the more advance model hearing aids for my bb, let him go to private speech therapy every week, I just hope that can help him more la.

[ 本帖最後由 MRS.MAK 於 09-1-15 00:05 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 09-1-19 23:27 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Good. Don't feel frustrated. Your bb need your support and assistant.

Have you join the 香港聾人福利促進會 ??
They are very helpful. 提供多種支援及服務,成人教育,聽覺及言語治療,手語及就業輔導,家長資源中心。

http://www.deaf.org.hk/child.php

My bb goes to their speech therapy once per month and private lesson once every week that teach parents how to train bb.

努力!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題