搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 想問吓蘇淅interview後幾時有結果
發新帖
樓主: rainring
go

想問吓蘇淅interview後幾時有結果 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-11 00:01 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, the class is relatively big, but the teacher to student ratio is bettter than the requirement set by the Education Ordinance, which is 1 to 15. In addition to Mandarin, the campus environment is also another reason that I have chosen KCS.  Many KGs in HK are located in the residential buiding and do not have outdoor area and hall, etc. like KCS.  Also, many KG in HK only have English class twice or three times per week, unlike KCS, they have it every day.  So, more all around in term of the language exposure.  Based on my experience in PN, their class activities are quite diversified, which I think many other KGs do not have, for example, they will have activities like sand play, water play, hotpot (really cooking the foods), playing the kite.  So, I am quite satisfied with the PN class despite its traditional method of teaching.............I think most local KGs have adopted traditional teaching unless you go international.

原帖由 Vinell 於 09-2-3 17:47 發表
Yes,  my great concern is the teacher's patient and care as I'm afraid that traditional teacher tends to be strict with the students. And find that there are many students in a class.

2#
發表於 09-2-13 00:18 |顯示全部帖子
Chens, actually, I don't know too many parents from my kid's class as I am a working woman, I seldom accompany my baby to school.  Thus, I don't know if I know you. My kid is currently studying in N1A.  How about yours?

原帖由 Chens 於 09-2-12 13:00 發表
same option with Sorb, like KCS,"despite its traditional method of teaching".
Sorb, do i know you?

3#
發表於 09-2-17 00:47 |顯示全部帖子
Yeah, nice to know you here.  My girl belongs to Teacher Zhan's table.  How about yours?   
原帖由 panala 於 09-2-16 21:37 發表
Hi, Sorb,

My girl is also in N1A.  Hope we can have chance to know each other in the future.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題