用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 09-10 K1 at YORK 幼稚園嘅家長 入黎 CHAT 下啦 ...
發新帖
查看: 3888|回覆: 2
go

09-10 K1 at YORK 幼稚園嘅家長 入黎 CHAT 下啦 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-8 09:24 |顯示全部帖子
my daughter received the offer of AM class from York as well, and she is having the PM nursery class since this Monday.

Fully agreed that York requires many misc. fee, and even during the registration, they keep convince you to buy a list of common stationery (e.g. pencil and colour pen, file, book cover, etc.) with certain % markup, it really makes me feel uncomfortable.

Luckily, my daughter received another offer from 'True Light', i have decided to move her to 'True Light' after completion of this nursery class.

2#
發表於 09-1-8 10:25 |顯示全部帖子
it's optional as mentioned, but from they aggressiveness in convincing you to buy, a bit 'commercial', you know.

3#
發表於 09-1-10 14:53 |顯示全部帖子
after heard about all your bad comments to York, considering to quit the nursery now, however, already bought a lot of misc. items, the uniform, books, etc.. what a waste, and no matter how, my daughter will not join the K1 in York, but just want to let her experience more school life before going to 'true light' in sep 09.
ai... also feel a bit unworthy to spend about 4000 per month for two hrs per day.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題