發新帖
樓主: LilaHui
go

St. Paul's Convent [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-15 19:32 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 立人 於 09-1-14 23:55 發表
........成事在天,但謀事在人,沒嘗試至最後一刻,那會知道上天 ... 只要在信中詳細訴說事情始末,如實道來,或者看看有沒有機會

I plan to do the same for my daughter next year.  So how to 詳細訴說事情始末,如實道來 to convince the school that I believe that school is right for her that she should deserve an interview?

daisy17772

2#
發表於 09-1-19 15:01 |顯示全部帖子
I believe there're some 「叻到會飛」(or in my own words "absolulte outstanding" girls and as well as average or pool ones in Convent, this is just like all other good and famous schools.  My friend's younger sister was the absolute outstanding girl in convent some years ago.  How oustanding she was?  eg. She was the ony chosen  in the school to represent HK to join an international event at the great wall of Beijing, together with many other outstanding students from different countries, along with Chinese officials (prime minster).  Her academic results was sufficient enough to get admitted to some of the US top U (e.g. MIT, that's her family history ).  However, she is so humble that she said an oustanding girl from convent would be like those "above average" girl in DGS, I remembered she compared the results in terms of admission rates to the world's top uni. This girl eventually didn't choose to fly to the states for top quality Uni but stay at HKU.  I don't know how and don't know why we need to qualify "「叻到會飛」scientifically.  But I believe there're some and many students who are academically sound but humble about themselves, and they may not study at those world top uni, but they are actually extraordinary outstanding.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題