教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 聖心 vs 聖嘉勒 幼稚園
發新帖
查看: 7829|回覆: 2
go

聖心 vs 聖嘉勒 幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-7 12:09 |顯示全部帖子
Just personal opinion:

I felt the same last year. Finally I chose SH because I think if I want to change back to SC it would not be very difficult but not the same case if other way round (SC want to change to SH).

Until now I'm quite happy with SH's teaching and environment, quite loving and caring teachers. Up to now the kids have learnt in phonics A-K, maths 1-5, since late Nov have worksheets everyday (lines & colouring but already started in the class just finish at home) plus 2 homework per week (reading report & newspaper cutting).

原帖由 mansumbb 於 09-1-6 23:20 發表
聖心名氣大,個個都想入; 但又怕催谷得勁, 兼且升上去唔一定收得哂。

聖嘉勒低調啲, 校風極好, 個個都係乖乖女, 應該唔難直上; 但又怕佢變呆豬, 成績又唔係最TOP!

認識呢兩間學校的家長, 可否分享吓, 比啲意見?  

2#
發表於 09-1-7 14:35 |顯示全部帖子
Since they are very small it's difficult for them to talk about the news from newspapers, teachers said we can simply stick family pictures or pictures of your weekend activities... so the kids are familiar with the topic, that's what I normally do.

原帖由 060905 於 09-1-7 12:55 發表
咁細個要做newspaper cutting, 咪即係媽咪做??

3#
發表於 09-1-7 14:39 |顯示全部帖子
As far as I know, every week the kids need to talk to the class about their newspaper cutting.

原帖由 yvonyvon 於 09-1-7 13:31 發表
Hi Sarahmama,

請問 ..... In SH, will there be any frequent occassions that Child could "present",  "speak", or "sing" in front of the class ?  I want to know whether they would emphasis on training c ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題