教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 收到培正結果請報到!!
發新帖
樓主: cy36baby
go

收到培正結果請報到!! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-12 13:53 |顯示全部帖子

收到培正結果請報到!!

My son got admission letter to Pui Ching AM class last Sat. His elder sister is also Pui Ching Kindergarten AM class. My son did not cry in the interview. I won't want for Alliance Kindergarten result in March, and confirmed with Pui Ching.

Having an elder sister in Pui Ching does not guarantee a seat for the younger brother/sister. My friend had an elder sister admitted to Pui Ching Kindergarten back in over 30 years ago. He could not enter Pui Ching kindergarten until Primary One because he remembered clearly he cried when Pui Ching teacher asked him question in the interview. I am not sure Pui Ching screening criteria remains unchanged now.

Having said that, my elder girl has quite a number of classmates have elder brothers/sisters and/or younger brothers/sisters study in Pui Ching as well.

2#
發表於 09-1-17 13:03 |顯示全部帖子
My girl was PC kindergarten grad and is now PCPS. I was lucky that I did not go thru all these Primary school searching process, extra curriculam activities certificates collection for profolio making......

原帖由 Curtismama 於 09-1-13 07:54 發表
Oh, I really wanted to die at that time. He applied 10 primary school - 6 o.k. and 4 failed. And now he is studying in 1 of the boy school in West Kowloon.

That's why I prefer PC because no need to w ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖