搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Kornhill Int'l Kindergarten
發新帖
查看: 2387|回覆: 6
go

Kornhill Int'l Kindergarten [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-10 18:12 |顯示全部帖子
It's great to see this forum since there are not many parents discuss/comment this kindergarten. My son is accepted by this school in coming Sept.  We like this kindergarten very much. However, we are not decided to let our son to study there since we still can't solve the problems of transportation. Anyway, nice to meet you and see this forum: :

2#
發表於 09-1-12 16:33 |顯示全部帖子
A+BB

Thanks for your sharing. However, I would like to know more about this school.
1. How many students per class?
2. How many classes of K1 provided in 2008-2009?
3. How many form teachers per class(one Chinese  
   and native english speaker)?
4. Is it 100% use English as medium of instruction   
    for K1 students?

Thank you for your help.

3#
發表於 09-1-13 14:55 |顯示全部帖子
Dear A+BB

Thanks for your greatly help. The information is very useful for me. I am thinking to let my child to study at this school since my friend's daughter was studied there before and she is studying at a local traditional girls school. Actually, her english level is quite high.

4#
發表於 09-1-19 22:24 |顯示全部帖子
you can phone to the school directly, the staff is very nice and helpful.

5#
發表於 09-1-21 22:51 |顯示全部帖子
We also have the same problem that there is no school bus service in Kowloon East. Actually, I called them yesterday and asked for the telephone number of the bus company, but the staff didn't give it to me. Would you please give me the contact numbers of the two bus companies? Thanks.

6#
發表於 09-1-22 07:45 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your help. Hope you can find a good kindergarten for your child very soon.

7#
發表於 09-1-22 10:55 |顯示全部帖子
tvoincy

Hi! we are the same case as both of our son are getting offer from ESF (WKS) and can't solve the problems of the bus service  to Kornhill Intl.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題