搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 "RC" interview
發新帖
查看: 7854|回覆: 4
go

"RC" interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-3 14:54 |顯示全部帖子
From what I know RC was opened in 2006. There shouldn't be much track records of the academic performance for RC students.

May I ask the reasons why you choose RC? is it because of :
- the very nice hardware such as the school campus.
- International school which taught Traditional Chinese.
- one student one computer policy of RC

I have been chatting with the children/ parents after the RC interview. Bascially the children loves RC, nearly all of them want to come back to RC again & even don't mind going to RC everyday but not the other BIG SCHOOL(other ESF schools).  ???

When I browse through the bus route on the RC web site. Apparently I think Ma On shan is quite a remote area for most of the family. Can you share the reasons why you choose RC rather than other ESF school.

2#
發表於 09-2-3 20:10 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter got the offer too....

But we now need to consider RC or BHS.

Good luck toyou all :)

原帖由 Radiomama 於 09-2-3 19:50 發表
Got the offer too!  Glad to see the result but fall into deep thought now.......

3#
發表於 09-2-3 23:44 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter is studying in ESF Tsing yi.

原帖由 19042002 於 09-2-3 21:59 發表
Radiomama & JYFC,
I also want to know which kinder your children are in?

4#
發表於 09-2-4 13:49 |顯示全部帖子
Esf kinder do have higher chance to have an interview. They will have one more opportunity to meet the ESF primary teacher in ESF kinder prior to the interview. Because the Primary teacher will check out/ interview the kids in advance to see how they do in school. The parents will not be told when this will take place, so no special preparation can be done.

Whether the child is accepted really depends on his/her English proficiency. Children from ESF kinders will still receive decline letter if they don't speak English during the interview.

原帖由 19042002 於 09-2-4 09:12 發表
JYFC,
Thanks, ESF Kinder is high chance??

5#
發表於 09-2-4 18:14 |顯示全部帖子
There is a school tour on 6 Feb (10:30-12:00). Interested parties should contact the school asap.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題